Reviews for Intersections: a Battle Los Angeles story
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 54 . 2/24/2014
That was awesome. Any sequels, or ones that run along the same timeline but in different cities
Ben Robeck chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good fan-fiction. I do not feel the author spent enough time in character development, but maybe he was depending on the movie to fill that part in. All in all, a good start.
Olympus - 117 chapter 54 . 3/12/2013
This was a great story! I'd just finished watching the movie for the first time and genuinely loved it but the unfinished ending left me wondering ... so I hunted around for some fics and found this absolute gem of work.

I think you managed to capture the feel of the movie and the characters were represented quite well with their voices and actions and the overall plot was intriguing and gave a satisfying finish.

Epic job, I truly enjoyed reading this :)

P.S. Loved the little Halo references as well ;)
Chopper147 chapter 54 . 2/14/2013
Dude, you need to become a legit author!
AnthonyC22 chapter 54 . 11/16/2012
Loved the story Chris! Did a great job, and loved every chapter of it! And it was really good of Nantz to give Willy martinez's wife the MOH, as he was the one who deserved it. Great job!
AnthonyC22 chapter 53 . 11/16/2012
HAHA! Poor Squids, outmatched by humans, things they thought were of easy picking. Never doubt a human should be the motto for all alien invasions...
badkarma00 chapter 54 . 11/11/2012
Helluva story. I just don't see how you could have made it better. Gritty, real, and down and dirty, just like it would be if it really happened.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Bad
Sleeper 3173 chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
Great Job! I enjoyed reading it, and I hope you come back with another Battle Los Angeles story!
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
All good things must come to an end I suppose. It's rather bittersweet actually. Everything's been resolved, the future looks bright, everyone is happy (well, maybe not the Squids, but meh). On the other hand, no longer will I be able to look forward to the next update of this amazing story. You are truly an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Til next time
P.S.: I love the Halo reference by the way, is there a chance that you would write a Halo fic featuring this universe?
Darth Meta chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for the shoutout. And you're welcome for faving your story. It's the least I could do for such a well written story. I'm glad you liked writing your story, because I loved reading it. I'm also looking forward to your next adventure.

Until next time and with best wishes,
Bud89
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 54 . 11/6/2012
If this is the end of the story, or this part, make sure to say the stories is complete. You did great, that was a GREAT ENDING, and you did a hell of a bow! I'm clapping on my end!
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 53 . 10/19/2012
There's gonna be a hell of an after party after this chapter was finnished, VICTORY! So what happened to the rest of the aliens after the war and the feint that was headed to New York area?
Darth Meta chapter 52 . 10/9/2012
Very good chapter, you can really feel the emotion coming from the chapter. Good job!
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 52 . 10/8/2012
Another great chapter, I can see we probably only have a few more chapters too completion, unless you have a final big monkey wrench. Anyway I had a good debate with a group of friends and some of theirs when I brought up Hector's adoption. This is not a suggestion, but food for thought, and I wanted too know what you thought about it. Mike had a lot of respect for Hector's civilian father for sacrificing himself too save Michelle who Mike loves, and the kids, and Doc, so would Mike think it's fair and or right to have Hector change his name from Rincorn to Nantz. He could adopt him without changing his name, althought Hector does look up to Nantz and probably wouldn't care and I'm not taking a stance because I see both sides well and I was just wondering which one you where going to do. Also don't take Pvt. Ortega out of the story, that would just ruin his past in the story as an OC. Anyway keep up the good work and god bless!
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 52 . 10/8/2012
Alright, review time!
I loved this chapter, and the entire bridge segment in general. Everyone got the attention they deserved, for better or for worse (poor Elena!). I look forward to the continuation and eventual completion of this story.
And by the way, I love the Halo reference, the Squids have no idea whats coming.