Reviews for Intersections: a Battle Los Angeles story
ae11021 chapter 54 . 8/3
I just found this story .. wow this is a fantastic story if a second is movie is made this is how it should be done . Well done I look forward to reading more stories from you
orbital drop shock pie chapter 54 . 3/1
Why did I know this would end up starting the UNSC XD? Great story with great characters, each was fleshed out well but didn't have any more time in the light than others, and so many moments made me ALMOST cry (and that's a feat let me tell you that).Only problem was the relationship between Mike and Michele was super frustrating at times and I actually had to take a break for a couple days from this story it was so frustrating. I will now go on to read your other Mike Nantz story, while hoping the romance isn't as frustrating this time. TL;DR READ IT! Consider buying a crying towel, maybe 2
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Latino? really
victor1706 chapter 54 . 3/17/2016
Im am at loss for words i binge read this story for three days now and am upset that it finished but was greatly well done i felt myself part of this story a rollercoaster of emotions and inlook foward to more of your work

Sincerely -Victor S.
Sammyboy94 chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
This is starting to turn into a soap opera
NewWorldFiction chapter 54 . 6/30/2015
Honestly, this is one of the most moving fic I've read on this site and has most certainly became one of my favorites. Thank you for this story.
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 54 . 2/24/2014
That was awesome. Any sequels, or ones that run along the same timeline but in different cities
Ben Robeck chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good fan-fiction. I do not feel the author spent enough time in character development, but maybe he was depending on the movie to fill that part in. All in all, a good start.
Olympus - 117 chapter 54 . 3/12/2013
This was a great story! I'd just finished watching the movie for the first time and genuinely loved it but the unfinished ending left me wondering ... so I hunted around for some fics and found this absolute gem of work.

I think you managed to capture the feel of the movie and the characters were represented quite well with their voices and actions and the overall plot was intriguing and gave a satisfying finish.

Epic job, I truly enjoyed reading this :)

P.S. Loved the little Halo references as well ;)
Chopper147 chapter 54 . 2/14/2013
Dude, you need to become a legit author!
AnthonyC22 chapter 54 . 11/16/2012
Loved the story Chris! Did a great job, and loved every chapter of it! And it was really good of Nantz to give Willy martinez's wife the MOH, as he was the one who deserved it. Great job!
AnthonyC22 chapter 53 . 11/16/2012
HAHA! Poor Squids, outmatched by humans, things they thought were of easy picking. Never doubt a human should be the motto for all alien invasions...
badkarma00 chapter 54 . 11/11/2012
Helluva story. I just don't see how you could have made it better. Gritty, real, and down and dirty, just like it would be if it really happened.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Bad
Sleeper 3173 chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
Great Job! I enjoyed reading it, and I hope you come back with another Battle Los Angeles story!
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
All good things must come to an end I suppose. It's rather bittersweet actually. Everything's been resolved, the future looks bright, everyone is happy (well, maybe not the Squids, but meh). On the other hand, no longer will I be able to look forward to the next update of this amazing story. You are truly an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Til next time
P.S.: I love the Halo reference by the way, is there a chance that you would write a Halo fic featuring this universe?