Reviews for Intersections: a Battle Los Angeles story
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/11
Latino? really
victor1706 chapter 54 . 3/17
Im am at loss for words i binge read this story for three days now and am upset that it finished but was greatly well done i felt myself part of this story a rollercoaster of emotions and inlook foward to more of your work

Sincerely -Victor S.
Sammyboy94 chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
This is starting to turn into a soap opera
NewWorldFiction chapter 54 . 6/30/2015
Honestly, this is one of the most moving fic I've read on this site and has most certainly became one of my favorites. Thank you for this story.
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 54 . 2/24/2014
That was awesome. Any sequels, or ones that run along the same timeline but in different cities
Ben Robeck chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good fan-fiction. I do not feel the author spent enough time in character development, but maybe he was depending on the movie to fill that part in. All in all, a good start.
Olympus - 117 chapter 54 . 3/12/2013
This was a great story! I'd just finished watching the movie for the first time and genuinely loved it but the unfinished ending left me wondering ... so I hunted around for some fics and found this absolute gem of work.

I think you managed to capture the feel of the movie and the characters were represented quite well with their voices and actions and the overall plot was intriguing and gave a satisfying finish.

Epic job, I truly enjoyed reading this :)

P.S. Loved the little Halo references as well ;)
Chopper147 chapter 54 . 2/14/2013
Dude, you need to become a legit author!
AnthonyC22 chapter 54 . 11/16/2012
Loved the story Chris! Did a great job, and loved every chapter of it! And it was really good of Nantz to give Willy martinez's wife the MOH, as he was the one who deserved it. Great job!
AnthonyC22 chapter 53 . 11/16/2012
HAHA! Poor Squids, outmatched by humans, things they thought were of easy picking. Never doubt a human should be the motto for all alien invasions...
badkarma00 chapter 54 . 11/11/2012
Helluva story. I just don't see how you could have made it better. Gritty, real, and down and dirty, just like it would be if it really happened.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Sleeper 3173 chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
Great Job! I enjoyed reading it, and I hope you come back with another Battle Los Angeles story!
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
All good things must come to an end I suppose. It's rather bittersweet actually. Everything's been resolved, the future looks bright, everyone is happy (well, maybe not the Squids, but meh). On the other hand, no longer will I be able to look forward to the next update of this amazing story. You are truly an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Til next time
P.S.: I love the Halo reference by the way, is there a chance that you would write a Halo fic featuring this universe?
Metastability chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for the shoutout. And you're welcome for faving your story. It's the least I could do for such a well written story. I'm glad you liked writing your story, because I loved reading it. I'm also looking forward to your next adventure.

Until next time and with best wishes,
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 54 . 11/6/2012
If this is the end of the story, or this part, make sure to say the stories is complete. You did great, that was a GREAT ENDING, and you did a hell of a bow! I'm clapping on my end!