Reviews for The Serpent and the Lion
FourthHallow chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
First I thought it could be Severus. Than I continued thinking how Aurora would surely recognize his voice. So, I gave up on that idea, only to find that my first idea was correct. O.o wow. Reg actually killed Sev's unborn child... In some way. Wow. This again leads me to thinking how dark Severus actually was. I hope Pottermore will reveal more about him. *sigh*

So, again, I loved the story. The ending is a bit rushed but everything else makes up for that. :) *goes to read other fics too*

[KD]
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
That can't be it! Please write more please! There is so much more that could happen please don't stop writing this!
The Fic Whore chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Its very fitting Aurora would be inducted by McG.

Love it! I'm glad Aurora made up with Reg and Sev...but at the same time...I want to slap them. still.

Wonderful story! and I love the background about Aurora.
The Fic Whore chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Love it!

I hope Sev and Reg both go to hell. Stupid little bastards.

I feel so bad for Aurora. She never gets a break. But McG is absolutely wonderful! I just want to hug her everytime she opens her mouth.

Wonderful Lan!

(P.S. I don't really mean that about Sev and Reg)
The Fic Whore chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review. :(

I love Min and Aurora. Despite what happened to Aurora, its a perfect oppurtunity for them to bond...so I can't say I'm sorry. Luckily these are fictional characters so I don't mind watching them be tortured. :D

Excellent Lan!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I truly enjoyed reading this story. McGonagall has always been one of my favorite chracters. I find her extremely admirable. I thank you for writting this story. Is your next story going to be a certain sequel to which we get to figure out what a certain Potions Master's dream was about? Do we? Please! I have been dying to know since I read about it! :D No, I am actually fine with whatever story you choose to write next. I still haven't read your Lockhart/Rita story and I don't know how that will go. I don't hate Lockhart's character because you can't hate the pathetic, but I'm not fond of him. Rita, I always found interesting. So well see. Now that I wrote this semi long review here is what you have been so eager to recieve today with all your updates. *Blows trumpet* Mystery Box! Inside is... Jam, Jelly, a Jack-in-the-box, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, JCPenney coupon, some John Johns for boys, Joker cards, Joker, John Lennon puppet, a Jaguar (car or animal take your pick), Jesus toast, and Jammies. Can't wait for your next story! :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
That was so sad. Even with the joke about Snape being a Hufflepuff. I am surprised you already finished. I wasn't expecting this story to be so short. I also, see you updated three times today. Can't resist the mystery boxes can you? Speaking of which... A butterfly, baskets (a tisket, a tasket), a barbie, balloons, a beat boxer, boulogne, bicycles, a brain (Abby Normal), a bear, boxing gloves, a box (mystery edition), a Bingo card, bread, and a babbling band of baboons. Can't wait to see what you have up you sleeves next! :)
librarywitch chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I imgaine that is how it was for quite a number of the young of Death Eaters. Follow their families or suffer the consequinces. Well done and thanks for sharing.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
loved the story keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
wow it was a good one
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Loved the back story. You know Death Eaters did junk like this. Thanks for sharing.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I would say I love this story already, but it kinda sounds wrong considering what this story is about so, it is well written. I can't tell you hoe excited I am that you used Regulus. He is one of my favorite characters and one of those characters that are of great importance, but you know so little about. I have always wanted to know more about him and sadly we don't. Thanks for the new story and here is your amazing mystery box for the chapter. *Winds up the side of the box and Jack-in-the-Box music plays before popping open* A hedge hog, a Harry Potter plush (just continuing with the theme), a hamster (for Draco of course (Draco likes Hamsters)), horse raddish sauce, a hunk of ham, a hog, a harp (Who wouldn't want to jam out on a harp?), Help! The Beatles album, some Harry Potter glasses for you and your friends, a Happy flavored Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Bean, a House with some ruby slippers underneath, hand soap, a hand (Wonder how that got in there?), a hula hoop, and a hairball, courtesy of McGonagall herself. Update soon! :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
loved it like all of your stories there great keep up the great work thanks