Reviews for A Deeper Understanding
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/1
Hahahh Loved it!
You have got to write more like this!
bookwormergirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is good - I really like it, will add it to one of my favorite stories. However, if you were interested, I think you should expand on it. I love what you have here, but, in my opinion, I think you could add in some more conversations as to what is happening in those few weeks to make them friends. You don't need to gloss over it like you did, give us the nitty-gritty, what changed that, and you could end up making this a little longer.
nei stop chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Omg, i love this! It is wonderful, i love the plot, is brilliant! The story is also very well written. You area good author. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I really love it!
ClaireBouldwin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked this one :) Even though it's been done before, it still felt like it was a brand new story. The only flaw I found is that neither of them discover that the other one is gay- when it came out that Draco wanted Harry to like him, I thought that it was going to come out that Draco/Harry was gay. There's no bit where that happens, and even if they already knew somehow, there would be a reaction, right? Anyway, that's all this story really needs. If you wanna add it in...? Please? :)
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved the story, it was so funny _
kiky21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely great! Perfect mixture of fluff and a brilliant plot.
StarryWonderer chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was class :D Really funny, great idea too! :) The arguments in their heads at the start were hilarious! Draco working muggle technology! Brilliant :D Keep up the writing this was great :)
michela5808 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great I Loved It!
DreamerBina chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lovelovelove! Reading this with my sleeping nephew in the room, had to stifle laughter half time : Potter? What the fuck are you doing in my brain? Haha! Sooo funny! Love it, thankyou x
DreamerBina chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
so damn cute !

seriously!

but you might want to change the whole intro thing where you click it 'cus it makes it sound like crap
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm don't really like to review anonymously, but holy fuck my last name is hawthorne.

mindfuck.

anyways! I really liked this. It was funny and well written. Plus, the end was hot. But still, my last name? That was kinda surreal. Lol

but still- weird to see my name
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved it! :) it was really good! And a great idea! ;)
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
fantastic story

Ireally loved it!
bluebloodmortal chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was sooo cute :D have u thought about writing a sequel? You so definatley should! That was so sweet and charming ;) i loved it!

-J