Reviews for The Two Cedrics
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 7/8
So cool!
The Devil's Burning Rose chapter 1 . 3/9
I loved this! This was perfect! Here's a little alternate ending.

'With a slam, Harry and Cedric landed on solid ground. They were back at Hogwarts at last. As the screams and cheers erupted around them, the two champions looked at each other.
'Yeah Cedric?'
'We vow never to talk about what we experienced again.'
CauldronSky chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was amazing, I was laughing though most of it. I am not a twilight fan, but I think it is hilarious having Cedric and Edward meet.

This is very well written and I loved how used passages from the Goblet of Fire, it added to the story.

I think I would have liked to see this be a bit longer and more than a one shot. It would have been cool to see what would happen if they had tried to fight each other and their reactions to the different fighting styles. It would also have been fun for Edward and Cedric to try to figure out why they look like each other. I also liked how you kept it mostly to the book in how Harry and Cedric leave by the cup, (except that Cedric is alive, obviously :D)

Anyway really good writing and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it. :D
a fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
good one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this is great i wonder how would ed's personality change after this experience?
Evani chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
hahahaha, lol, i almostr died XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Edward DIES! yay
Libby chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That's so cool! Wish it was longer!
hippiechic13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You should totally continue the story! It was too funny to be just a one shot!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my god! This is hilarious! Poor vamps, they dont stand a chance on the panicking wizards. Guess Bella has to make do with Jacob. :D
la-femme-cavalier chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
really funny...

i'm no fan of twilight but edward and cedric meeting face to face is just priceless (considering that both characters were acted by robert pattinson) hahaha XD
philosophyluver chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like it
Violet-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice story!

Even though I'm not a big fan of Twilight, that meeting between Cedric and Edward was just hilarious!

The only bad thing is probably that it's so short, I would've loved to read more!

Well done~
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
HAhahahahahahahahaha! This was really good! "Why is he British?" Ahh... I would love to see a movie where they cross over. But this was really funny. Good idea with the inserts of the book, too.
LillyOfTheField chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very unique and interesting! But why would Cedric know Occlumency? It's not a common skill, or else someone besides Snape would have taught Harry. Many grown wizards don't know it and since they didn't know Voldemort was back, what would be the point? Who would he have wanted to hide his thoughts from (besides sparkly vampires)?