Reviews for Kanna of The Void
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 2/16
this does give me a SERIOUS idea...what if upon cracking her heart, and kanna self destructing,if she reconstituted from the blast as a LIGHT demon? With her emotions now free to express.(one VERY expressional girl)
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
That was a sad yet cute story
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I feel bad for her
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Poor kanna
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Narakus a big jerk!
Square Root of Three chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Hello! I come from Controlled by Imagination's Review Game! Since you gave a critic, I felt that you should at least get one in return. :) I hope you don't mind me reviewing this story, since you didn't specify which one you wanted.

Well, I have to say, you write Kanna really well. You described her feeling perfectly, even though she wasn't meant to feel anything. I've always felt that she was more of a... sadder character and was never really all that "bad".

As for what to improve on, try to remember the punctuation after someone speaks. You forgot the comma or period at times. Also, at the end when you said she felt "hatred" for Naraku... I don't think that she actually hated him. She just seems like the type to appreciate everything that's given to her, like her life for example. Maybe she felt more... pity for him. Because he couldn't appreciate that he was only a half-demon while his incarnations, who were made from many demons, seemed to have been dealing with it fine. Am I making sense? Sorry. T_T

You could try to describe the fight scenes a bit more, as well as the voice that spoke to her. What did she think of Inuyasha's gang? Well, it was great nonetheless! Again, your intake on Kanna was great and I really enjoyed the fanfic overall.
Faggot McCormick chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Beautiful.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I hated how Kanna was killed in the anime. It was very mean. I liked the fic and about Kanna not dying as a void.
AriesCA chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Looking good so far. However, your chapters are too short, so try making them longer. Also, very few readers look for Kanna specific stories; so add another character to the tag (e.g. Inuyasha, Kagome, etc.) so that more people would find it.