Reviews for Julian Larson and the Giant Squid of Ignorance
XimeHp chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Awwwww i love this fic! It's soooo Idk realistic? Maybe , but i do love it! Please write moooore!
Creosote chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE. :( I need Jogan to finally realise they love each other and get together! PUH-LEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE EEEE.
JeffersonStar chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee update :D I love this so much!
ohheyyoufoundme chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
This story is perfect and I can't wait for the next chapter 3
becausetherewasnothingelse chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS WAS UPDATED. So basically I'm very happy with the chapter or anything you do :D Can't wait until the next update!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Dooooode! You cannot leave an amazing fanfic like this on a semi-cliffhanger(in my world xD) Update, seriously, I love this trio and I love this fic! Please update soon!
CS Rivers chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM FEELINGGGGGGGGGG!
IS THIS FINISHED OR ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE SORRY IM SHOUTING BUT THIS IS JUST TOO GOOOOOOD
PLZPLZPLZ UPDATE IF IT'S NOT FINISHED WAAAAAAAAAAAA (cries into pillow and eats feelings)
becausetherewasnothingelse chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I just saw that this updated and oh my god the end it giving me so many jogan feels. Everything else gave me Logan feels. How do you do perfection?
ooo a jellybean chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Poor Logan :(
PalindromicAnna chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
So short, but so good anyway. Ugh just more. Please more? But still, just take your time, best writing is not rushed.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Cute chapter. I liked the unspoken apology at the end. :)
sydg813 chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Yes. To both, Jules. The unfinished sentence, and the finished one.

Love it, can't wait for more!
TheRedHatter chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
ahh Logan his always in the need to defend himself :) thanks for the updated.
becausetherewasnothingelse chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
YES THIS IS GOOD! JULIAN IS GETTING IDEAS. Great chapter! I was checking all day if this updated and I regret nothing! :)
sydg813 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Yaayyy! I'm so happy he told them, and, of course, I'm glad they responded the way they did.

I can't wait for the next chapter!