Reviews for Mario in High School
Fluffkins chapter 17 . 4/9
that...Was...AMAZING!
Probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my 'T STOP BEING AWSOME INTO-YOUR-GRAVITY AKA SIRUS!
Fluffkins chapter 6 . 4/8
Peach is such a spoilt people are popular and mean they think the whole school likes them and a group of people don' what they don't know is that half the school doesn't like them.
BubbleGumpPop chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love this story, it's definitely the best Mario in high school story I've read, but when I read it I can't help but think how backwards it is compaired to my school XD. Like if you're mean like Peach, you have NO friends. None.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
You are not wrong. Rosalina is WAY prettier than Princess Peach for countless reasons. Take for example the fact that her hair is platinum-blonde and not golden-blonde/her color affinity is cyan and not pink (which makes Princess Peach a bad-tempered and spoiled priss) and a much less annoying/more godly voice.

Top 5 Mario Games

Top 1: Super Mario 64 (N64).
Top 2: Super Mario World its SNES ROM hacks/Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
Top 3: Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars/Super Paper Mario.
Top 4: Super Smash Bros. (franchise)
Top 5: Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario Bros. (trilogy), Mario Kart (franchise) before Mario Kart: Double Dash

Top 5 Worst Mario Games

Top 1: Yakuman DS.
Top 2: Super Princess Peach
Top 2: Mario Golf/Mario Tennis (franchise) after Mario Golf (GBC)/Mario Tennis (GBC)
Top 4: Mario Party (franchise) since Mario Party 6
Top 5: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (franchise)

Dishonorable Mentions: Most Super Mario games released in the 21st century, Mario Kart (franchise) after Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario RPG (franchise) after Super Paper Mario
A chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Daisy is my favorite
Luigi x Daisy
A chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
to be honest I would have nearly KILLED Peach she thinks she's all that if I ever talk to Peach I would say YOU ARE A FREKIN' BRAT
Cameron chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Best mario fanfic ive ever read.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Don't expect me to reviewbecause i just want to read the story by the way i love your story.
kareem chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Good job!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Awe from this boy
kareem chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
mario need move on she a bitch see the same thing with my school thats why i stick with basketball with my friends well every kidd in my period and the next. Ha
kareem chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ha pit stop
MINECRAFTER9 chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
its sad that this is over
Its-tough-to-be-a-god chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
yep leave the Italian guy for the French one
Anne chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
So the gang graduated two weeks ago...wow...I know it's not real but yeah. Great story.