Reviews for Mario in High School
anonymous chapter 17 . 4/19
Hey what happened to Luma in the end...?
Śûpērmartieandłûįgīßtïńk
Ãßœįmñćxż
Qqjajjajajakakakaksksjjjdjdjdjdjdjdjsksjsdiiddkkaaoksksosiskslskskskkwksskjesjsjskskskwsksksksksksksksksjssisiisisisisijemaakakakaksksks
Guy with a face chapter 1 . 2/25
Awesome. Can't wait to read more!
Happy Yoshi chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
I've read this story in one night without stopping (AND got a ticking off from my mom -_-"), and this is one of the - no, THE - best high school stories I've ever read! I'm making this a favourite! Good work!
battletoads chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS MAKE A PART 2 THIS FIC WAS EPIC
Y DO U CARE chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
WERS BILL [BULLET BILL]
CRAZY DAISY MARIO chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Finally Luigi and Daisy got together I love that couple so much they are the best
CielFury chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
I liked it! Thought it fit the theme of HS perfectly and reminded me a bit of Mean Girls. There are some grammatical/spelling errors throughout the piece but I managed to overlook them. Good story!
MCGoldYoshi chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Obviously I'm TOO late to post some actual suggestive advice :) But I have to say that I read this entire story in one night, as I couldn't seem to stop and save the rest for another day. I have to admit when coming into this story what I got isn't what I was expecting :) in fact it was more mind blowing than I expected :D I've only been on FanFiction for about a year and I've only gotten through a few story (mainly due to the fact that unfortunately most of my current Fanfics I'm following have gone on VERY Long Hiatuses ... :( The longest one being 6 months...) I have yet to post my own Fanfic (while I have been working on one) due to the lack of inspiration and other reasons... So I want to Thank You for writing this FanFic, I enjoyed EVERY chapter (even if I totally BOMBED at the Q and A's LOL)
Sorry for ALL my blabbering, and again Thank You for sharing this Fanfic and Thank You for giving us all a taste (of remembrance) of the Good ol days of High School (or just School in general) Like they always say You never appreciate what you have, until it's gone. :)
rosalinaluma12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Brilliant story. I love it. Keep writing stories like this!
bekbekah92 chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
*claps* awesome story thanks for the shoutout :)
Random Person chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Hello! Hopefully it's alright to review even though its complete and I'm not a regular here. Let me just say that this is one of the best high school fanfics that I have ever read. It was truly amazing. I loved the ending, especially Mario's speech! I also liked how Luma and Bowser were friends! (I just wish that there was more Luigi x Rosalina ;) ) I hope to see more from you soon. How many reviews do you want for the first chapter? ;)
Can you please PLEASE write a sequel about their adventures in college? That would be really cool! Actually, anything Mario by you would be awesomesauce! All I can say is, I'll definitely be one of the first reviewers on your next story! Keep up the good work!
Anyways, may the stars shine down upon you, live long and prosper, have a super sparkly day and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Bye!
xRandom Personx
Tanooki roxx chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Aww thanks for the shout out! Sorry i havent gotten off my lazy butt and reviewed in a while.

But i must say story well done! ::stands up and cheers:: i honestly loved the direction you took all the characters. I felt like it was a believable ending. I hope to read more stories from you!