Reviews for Jealousy
Chris is a very nice person, with her good sides and the not so good ones. You made her human and real, I like her...
yeah...those breast...siggggggghhhhh :O
StillLostNYC chapter 1 . 6/2
For what it's worth so many years later, it was a great story. Thanks for writing it. Ignore the haters.
IamElaine chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
I have to say that I love it.
Larc chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
Good story
Kayebashay chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
I don't know why people are giving you a hard time about this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time, and I've read a lot. You are a very talented author. Thank you for sharing.
Pen chapter 27 . 3/17/2016
I'm a bit late to the party but I have absolutely loved, loved this story. You have such a gift. Thank you for sharing it. X
Swiss Girl chapter 27 . 1/31/2016
This is such a great story!
I am a sucker for slow burn Rizzles... this here is amazing :-)
In the beginning it sort of was hard to read about Chris... but I started to like her a lot (as Rhiannon too) and I feel so sorry for her! I almost wished Maura would stay ... but only almost ;-)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
GlacialFreight chapter 27 . 1/6/2016
I know I'm very late to the party on this one, but I had to post a review nonetheless. I am a huge fan of your fics (I've read just about all of them at this point), but I usually focus on the M-rated ones, so I'm just finding this one now. You knocked this one out of the park. I admire your courage in introducing an OC - folks in most fandoms seem very opposed to them, but you've done an incredible job with Chris. You also did a spectacular job having both R & I date other women - I'm not sure I've come across another fic (maybe 1 or possibly 2) that has had the balls to do that, and you did it SO well. Additionally, showing Jane realize and embrace her sexuality was done with incredible grace. And I appreciate that this fic isn't so Angela heavy - you put her in sparingly and to good use.
On top of that, in all your fics, you've done an amazing job capturing their personalities, and your dialogue is heartbreakingly spot-on, and also funny when it should be. In particular, you portray a great Maura, (smart, google-ish and kind, but all in just the right balance), which I think a lot of writers struggle with.
Anyway, I wanted to thank you for sharing your work in general, and mention this fic in particular. It's going on my Favorites list immediately (and I look forward to the Chris Kelly spinoff! I hope she finds love!)
Ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
"Eco-consciousness is the new sexy," - Pfft. I'm sorry, that's just such a Maura thing to say. I could picture it happening in the show and everything.

Also, love when the others already have an inkling of the famous RST (Rizzles Sexual Tension) when even part of the aforementioned equation is clueless. Or semi-clueless, as the case may be.

This seems really great so far - I look forward to wherever you may take this.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
dawn cox chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
This is so fuck up u suck at it this is suppose to be Jane and muara not some outhet bitch OK get the fucking story right everyone of this fuck up fanfick is just suppose to Jane and mura not Jane and fuck up Casey or some Luther asshole or mura and althe sorry asshole men OK get it right or don't fucken write again
wolvesjr34 chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
This was a fantastic read... and I was all sorts of a crying mess when I thought Chris died... but I am glad she didn't and I like the way this ended. Thank you.
S.Warrior chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Bruh, Chris omg that line "Thats what she said when i strapped it on last night" brought tears to my eyes i wasnt ready my legs are weak...that tea Chris just gave Jane was scolding as fuck made her ass leave the building
S.Warrior chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
Jane smh i really wanted her to not kiss maura smh...i like her with Rhi. ...idk Maura seems some type of way, I can't put my finger on it...i like chris though
S.Warrior chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Im lowkey pulling for Jay and Rhi they are hella cute