Reviews for Desperate Measures
zoey.lyone chapter 17 . 6/29
PLEASE finish the story! It's so good! Pleaseee!
Please please PLEASE finish this story! I'm desperate. It's so so good, and since you already had the ending(s) figured out... *hint, hint*.
I love this story so much! You're a wonderful writer.
justafakeme chapter 17 . 3/3
Über-fluff for sure
I'm quite liking your story, I love that you're trying as hard as possible to not write Enjolras OOC, and you seem to be keeping Éponine's personality quite right as well (love the hiding-your-feelings-with-sarcasm). I also like it very much that their relationship is progressing slowly, and that now they are good friends!
I wouldn't mind a filler chapter later on of Les Amis together shipping Enjonine (though probably with different words...) without the couple, of course.
I also hope we get to see more of Éponine and Gavroche sibling time (I kind of love these two, I can't take the idea that each one is over-protective of the other in their own way)
Anyway, I think that's it for now, I'll be waiting for the next update ;)
Val90210 chapter 17 . 2/4
I have just finish the whole story I liked very much , I do not know why you dont finish but I think you should! Please , I really loved the way you put your characters in the story and I really wish to know the end !
Val90210 chapter 16 . 2/4
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Finish the story ! its a wonderful work !
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I can honestly say I've read this entire story in about two days, it is so good and I wish I could hear the ending. I hope you don't abandon this completly and decide to finish it.
zuntiz chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I hope you haven't completely abandoned this story, because I would really like to know how it will all end :)
Rosemary chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Omg! I love this story! Please update so I can read more! PWEASE?
DeathDaisy chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
You..you..you.. *sighs dramaticly*
you took the ability of 'reading this later' from me. Whether its good or bad..ive been reading this for the past two hours. Even if im terribly sleepy and got an early day tomorrow..

This is so incredibly well writter. I really like all your analogy's and metaphors..so amazing and ut writing style as well..compeling.
I really hope u update soon..
Birdy1796 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I can't believe you haven't updated for a whole year! If you've already lost your muse, it would be a shame, really. This story is one of the best I've ever seen written on this site. You've given the canonEponine and canonEjolras more depth. Their relationship is built on respect for each other. I like the fact that they are not physically attracted to each other at first. It makes their love more believable.
Please update soon. Think of your faithful readers! I'm sure there are more people like me, just dying to see what you can come up with next time.
anon chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
hey so I wrote a review before and now I want to say WHY HAVE THERE BEEN NO UPDATES TO THIS STORY FOR A YEAR?!
anon chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I really love the subtle ways enjolras is getting. nervous in this chapter, mainly because in this particular fanfic he's retry stoic and rarely shows that sentimental-ness like in other fanfics but it still really bothers me that they're both so apathetic on their wedding day
oh well, but it was a well written chapter all the same
(p.s. the main reason I'm writing this review for this chapter 10 is because of your authors note and I don't want you to feel discouraged because I'd really like it if you continued this fic.)
ajuan317 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god I just found your fanfiction and this is so random but when you were talking about Musichetta and the song Popular from Wicked I flipped out because Popular was also playing in my head
Brenna chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Well I am dying for more, please continue!