Reviews for Beyond that Line
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That was really really really cute. I loved it. Very good!
Nom-fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Beautiful. I wish I could think of more elaborate words with which to shower you for this piece, but beautiful is the one that sticks in my mind. The description is absolutely astounding, and the characters are portrayed so well. I thank you wholeheartedly for writing this piece and sharing it so that others can read it. I really enjoyed it.
TheOneKnownAsA chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Works of art like this are the reason I even bothered making an account! This fanfiction was nothing short of absolutely fantastic.
One of the strongest things I was able to take note of, and this might have been an element not many people would ordinarily think about, was the realism integrated with the characters' thoughts, dialogue, and courses if actions. You told us readers in a tasteful that Judai and Johan had interacted with one another for several years before this point, all the while their bond evolving into something that was more than just a close friendship. How you wrote this story felt so intensely real in every moment; it wasn't difficult to quickly love this one-shot.
For only going through this a few times to retouch it, I say bravo! They style in which you have written this fanfic in I have found to be most well-developed and fine tuned. The quality of the technique displayed shows your understanding of how to translate images into descriptive passages of words instantly captivated my undivided attention.

'An eternity passed. What seemed like forever passed in silence, broken only by the loud rush of the winter storm outside of the confines of the walls, and their soft, drawn-out breathing. No words were spoken as they steeled their gazes on one another, eyes burning with something new yet becoming quickly recognizable to the other. Words ran endless, silently as they themselves remained quiet, the small gap between the two separated by the simple wanting of the other to make a move they themselves were so unsure of making.'

All that was done here was that you described to all readers that Judai and Johan laid in silence beside each other, but you took that information to a whole new level. Your writing abilities appear extremely professional, reminding me somewhat of the writing styles of James Patterson, namely with his work in the Maximum Ride series. The tales was done imams I was left with such clear images in my mind of what was just read.
You should be very proud if yourself of the writing ability that you possess. It's an absolute 'gem' to find writers with such talent working with lovely plots alike this one. This was a work if art in the form of the written canvas which is filled with glorious phrases of color and movement that captives my eyes to read with wonderment.

I hope to read more from you someday.
-A
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh man I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story yet, because I LOVE IT SO MUCH. No, seriously, like, I have it bookmarked, and I've read it at least a dozen times. Possibly more. And it never gets old! If anything, it gets better every time I read it!

Your writing is lovely. You convey raw emotion and sensation in a simple yet powerful way. I can almost feel it myself, as if I was Judai or Johan, and shivers run down my spine with every touch between them. I also very much enjoyed the snowstorm analogy in the background - subtle enough to not get in the way, but noticeable enough to add to the story. It's seriously amazing, what you're able to do with your words.

So yeah, basically, congratulations on being AWESOME. This definitely won't be the last time I read this story! XD
Milkuwoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I completely and utterly ADORED this beautifully written story, and wowzah! The way you made the characters interact and and their personalities were spot on! I wish I could write a meaningful review but alas I can't, but I will say that this gave me many feels of happiness and made me feel just I don't know the emotion but yeah!
MysteryBlackPanther chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Yep, I already read it! I love this one! It certainly is your best. I don't know what to say about it because I'm so stunned on how good it is! Amazing job
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really love your writings, the interactions between characters are great, and I can picture them acting like they do.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was an excellent read. The Yubel snark was delicious and the moments between Juudai and Johan felt right as well. I am wondering why the air conditioner is trying to put out heat, though. I generally see those as cooling devices. But overall, extremely well written.
SugarPlumsUnited chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I have decided that I am jealous of your supremely superior vocabulary when writing (I only say big words when talking to people) You are talented and to say otherwise is blasphemy.

Keep up all of the work because you are amazing.
O.o.O.Flame Belt.O.o.O chapter 1 . 7/22/2011

you have an excellent writing style. almost real and filled with emotion. I hope to read from you again.

The characters were portraid as they had to, and that what i liked the most.

Hehe... Judai and Johan really suit each other.