Reviews for Densetsu No Reppan
Elfy lolita chapter 2 . 10/20
Updateeeeeeee i want tobirama with kagome Dx
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 1/20
I really hope you haven't lost your muse concerning this story, because there really aren't enough Mahomet XD Tobirama stories out there. I really hope you get a Hanceville to update this soon :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I really hope you update soon! Really want to know what happens next!
YunaNeko chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
CrystalVixen93 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Katarin Kishika chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Please... Im begging you update this wonderful story. I really really love it.
lovelypink84 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Love the story i know it old but i really hope u continue this. please please please! I wanna read more xD
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Iroka chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Ahhh so great, I am so sad to see this is where I play the waiting game.

I can see why you chose an OC over Mito now, it's already making sense to me. Mito being an Uzumaki wouldn't have fit into that and I couldn't see her being as aggressive as this girl towards the Uchiha. I know we know squat about her but she gives off that refined vibe to her and this girl seems very interesting.

And as we already passed along in messages I confused your Ryuta with a canon character, so really sorry about that. xD I still have no idea why on earth I thought that, their names are nothing alike.

This story is a bit short but still a really good read. No critique except the occasional typo. I can't recall but I'm pretty sure there have only been a total of two in the whole story.

I'm liking Kagome's character in this, it's different from her as a canon but yet I can still see her acting this way for some odd reason. Ya know, if she were an Uchiha with the curse of hatred for the Senju! It inspires me to make fanart of her with a sharingan. Too bad I'm not a drawer type. But I'm gonna request one of my talented friends to do that. :D

I really look forward to your update!
Iroka chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Great story so far, I'm really loving it! I'm so busy with work these days I can't quite give detailed reviews like I use to but I love Tobirama so much I'll try my best! :D

I was never a Kagome fan in Inu Yasha but the idea of her being an Uchiha is just awesome and I can, to my surprise, picture it in my head with ease. Though I'm having a hard time picturing her out of her school girl outfit, I'm trying my very best to picture her in something more ninja-esque. xD

Reading your author's note I'm super bummed you're not going to have Mito in here. I was really hoping you would bring life to her as a character and I would have looked forward to seeing how you portrayed her. So I am not happy at all about that but I'm sure you have something planned that makes up for it.

Ryota is a girl, btw. Though I'd prefer her to be a man because my god, she sure looks like a boy. :P

I really look forward to seeing what's next, that anticipation you left with Izuna being worried about Kagome was a great idea because I am so eager to know what's going to happen!

I can't wait any longer, must move on. Bye. xD
midnight98 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Love it, I can't wait for more.
Valleygoat chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
good chapter, hope you update soon.
Beautiful Phantom chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Wow, so epic...O.O

Okay, I loved the emotion in this! I mean, wow. The conflict, captive, everything about it. :D

Kagome got herself captured by perverts, at which I lol'd at, then she escaped. Then she got captured, AGAIN. I feel sorry for her brothers, for being sicken with worries-you can easily tell that they obviously care about her.

And oh my gawd, I found the tense moment between Kagome and the new character, Amaya, hilarious. The way they were behaving almost reminded me of children rivals. Of course it'd be a good thing that Kyou stopped them in time-I'd hate to see a bad fight to break out.

Poor Kyou though-his past, his losing his family must be horrible. But I'm curious, were they somehow connected to Senju's attacks on Uchiha? My guts says yes, but knowing you...Might be no or might be yes.

Poor Amaya-did she feel that clan was that horrible for their actions? Or was it other reasons? Hm...

(lol on orange peels being thrown on Amaya btw-nice touch of humor in a rather tense situation.)

And one last thing, who exactly was the 'Divine Justice'?

Wow, do I ramble, lol. I hope this review is nice and long!

Anyway, you did an excellent job! All I can say was to be careful with /, because I spotted one or two and you probably did so by accident, seeing that / is next to .

But other than that, you did great~ Good luck with the next chapter!
ana90 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I love it!
GreenOnBlack chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Interesting story so far so keep up the good work.