Reviews for Burned
EmpressKira chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I can so see Ace being a persistent little shit! Not only that, but a damn tease! I loved when Marco turned the tables at the end there and wanting Ace to beg! Good stuff! Thanks for sharing~!
FIREmizuchi chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
"YOU ARE INDEED A GOOD FUCK!" That had me laughing so hard to just imagine Marco say8ng that.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Ooh that's hot. I really like MarcoAce, thank you for sharing your writing! I really liked this!
general yumi chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
*nose bleed* Kyaa this is so hot! I really love this! Can you please add another chapter with them telling Whitebeard about their relationship? Then after they can go have some fun and smexy time. *chibi eyes* pwease author-san!
Animezpeps chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
You should make rhis a multichapter
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Fucking awesome! Loved it all. First time reading MarcoXAce and I fell in love with iy. You have an amazing style.
vskylight chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow... such intense those sexy hot guys there, almost make me have a nosebleed...
I like it ! (thumbs up) T v *
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Haha, that was cute. Ace doesn't seem like the type to be very good at seducing to me, but that kind of forward seduction somehow seemed very like him. xD He's just so... straightforward, it's adorable.

Thanks for writing!
shit bruh chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
loved it.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
First MarcoxAce fic and I think it's fantastic!
Anjelle chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was just awesome! I loved it! you should definitely write more fics if you have the time - you're really good!
Vergina-spva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
that. was. freaking. hot!
chaffy123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hehe, that was pretty hot I also like your display picture You should write more.
anime-queen-4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
...PERFECTION! i love it
Candy Yum-Yum chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was so hot, so amazing. Such an amazing writing style and you portrayed the characters so perfectly. Im in love!

You need to make more like this!