Reviews for Burned
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 2/25
Ooh that's hot. I really like MarcoAce, thank you for sharing your writing! I really liked this!
general yumi chapter 1 . 1/25
*nose bleed* Kyaa this is so hot! I really love this! Can you please add another chapter with them telling Whitebeard about their relationship? Then after they can go have some fun and smexy time. *chibi eyes* pwease author-san!
Animezpeps chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
You should make rhis a multichapter
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Fucking awesome! Loved it all. First time reading MarcoXAce and I fell in love with iy. You have an amazing style.
vskylight chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow... such intense those sexy hot guys there, almost make me have a nosebleed...
I like it ! (thumbs up) T v *
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Haha, that was cute. Ace doesn't seem like the type to be very good at seducing to me, but that kind of forward seduction somehow seemed very like him. xD He's just so... straightforward, it's adorable.

Thanks for writing!
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
loved it.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
First MarcoxAce fic and I think it's fantastic!
Anjelle chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was just awesome! I loved it! you should definitely write more fics if you have the time - you're really good!
Vergina-spva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
that. was. freaking. hot!
chaffy123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hehe, that was pretty hot I also like your display picture You should write more.
anime-queen-4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
...PERFECTION! i love it
Candy Yum-Yum chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was so hot, so amazing. Such an amazing writing style and you portrayed the characters so perfectly. Im in love!

You need to make more like this!
Tsukineko-san chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was so hot! I loved it, and you are deffinetly a very good writter. I think that you put Marco and Ace into their perfect characters! I mean I have read stories with Kidd being all nice and cute and it made me think only of other characters. But this- I can really imagine! I basicly imagines Whitebeards scary face -shiver- and Ace's cocky smirk -melting- and Marco's bored eyes.
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was great! I loved it! Marco's dream in the beginning was scary! An angry Whitebeard is definitely something you don't want to come across.