Reviews for Lex Talionis
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 5/24
AIZEN AND JUHABACH!
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 5/24
Soifon is so obsessed with Yoruichi, and wanting her pride, that she basically gave her charge to a traitor.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 5/24
Looks like Amagai is going to be involved in those messed up swords.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/24
I don't know who's impressed, Yoruichi from Omaeda's beating, Shizumu and Aizen from Ichigo casting a level 90 Kido, or Gin for being his roommate and seeing everything at once.
TheWolf87 chapter 20 . 5/16
Please continue this fic
Darke13 chapter 20 . 1/26
Is Ichigo in the form of Saigo no Getsuga-Tensho(the final Getsugatensho)? With Gekko and Nikko, hide and seek, I'm looing forward to seeing a Bankai, if you are planning one that is. Keep up the Fantastic work! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
MichaelOP chapter 20 . 1/23
Bro I love this story
Now if only you would
Finish it
JJN37 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
So I just recently found the story and I've enjoyed it immensely, the only issue I have it the story seems rushed and is a bit confusing because the time in the story seems condensed or sped up. Other then that I love this story and eagerly await more.
diegokpo30 chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Por el amor de dios, dejas a todos tus seguidores, practicamente con el corazon en la garganta por ver que pasa, y te vax por dos aƱos 1 mes y 15 dias, sos tan cruel prodias actualizar por lo menos cada pocos meses.
diegokpo30 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Me encanta esta historia, la siga desde casi el principio, todavia estoy esperando que actualices, espero que alguien dia lo hagas, por que esta historia es de las mejoras.
400roc chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
Please update soon and continue story
Moon6Shadow chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
Absolutely love this series and all the little details. I really hope that you continue this some day and that Ichigo continues his almost but not quite friendship with Gin and that he takes care of Byakuya. It would be rather amusing to see him brought up in the 2nd Division and Ichigo having to take care of Byakuya and Yoruichi at the same time. Plus Lisa would have to join in because of Ichigo and by extension her captain and then the 13th Division captain and then before Byakuya's family elders know it that can't touch him without facing the wrath of Ichigo and a bunch of other captains plus others and possibly all of 2nd division. It really would be interesting to see how Byakuya would grow and change if he wasn't left to his family elders growing up.
Flipnhaole chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
This should definitely be continued. I like IchigoxLisa stories and Ichigo's friendship(?) with Gin is interesting.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
interesting
Theon Azul chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
The story is really good... Plz update