Reviews for Lex Talionis
SomethingAncient chapter 5 . 12/2
"I challenge you." Aaaaand you lost me. Ichigo here is a Gary Stu. With a past that's all too convenient, a speed that already rivals the fastest person in the Gotei 13, and a "everyone is beneath me" attitude.

Ōmaeda is here just as a punching bag, which is in poor taste when it comes to writing (especially since he wasn't a soul reaper at this moment in canon). I have no love for the character, but bashing is still going too far.

Still, I wish you the best. Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
SomethingAncient chapter 4 . 12/1
Some questions: What's the point of Ichigo having both different looks and and being that OP. While Hoho and can probably be practiced and experimented with, his knowledge of Kido most people have never seen nor heard of makes no sense.

Why did Ichigo question the reason only soul reapers and noble families live in the Seireitei? And why was the response so nonsensical? "It's strategically placed in the middle and the noble families greatly provide many means of support for the Gotei 13." would have made much more sense... and actually been accurate. Also, since most recruits come from outside of the Seireitei, I'm sure a teacher wouldn't want to offend the... you know, majority.

Why didn't this version of Ichigo leave Gin to deal with the bullies and keep walking on? For a ruthless assassin, he sure cares a lot about people he just met.

Did I miss a timeskip? Because their initiation, first day of class, and the captains looking for recruits all happen on the same day... one of those things does not belong.

I'd have liked to see Ichigo not steamroll his way through vice-captains. Seriously, it could have been so much more interesting if he still had room to grow.

Why is Ichigo an assassin, and not a mercenary? I was expecting him to have joined up with a mercenary group and/or get paid to quell rebelions and/or protect paying customers from hollows based on the summary; basically, what mercenaries are more known to do.

Other than those questions/criticisms, I really haven't found something I particularly liked so far. Though I'm still reading so by no means is it a disaster of a story.

Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
black secret chapter 20 . 5/25
Please tell me you haven't completely abandoned this story! I usually only read slash, but your summary intrigued me, and your plot sucked me right in. I really enjoyed reading it, and I hope you find the inspiration to continue in the future.
DrAnime2796 chapter 20 . 2/12
if I were to be honest, this is a great story. It is sad that as such this is where it was left at...I hope you can resume this story soon.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
AIZEN AND JUHABACH!
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Soifon is so obsessed with Yoruichi, and wanting her pride, that she basically gave her charge to a traitor.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
Looks like Amagai is going to be involved in those messed up swords.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I don't know who's impressed, Yoruichi from Omaeda's beating, Shizumu and Aizen from Ichigo casting a level 90 Kido, or Gin for being his roommate and seeing everything at once.
TheWolf87 chapter 20 . 5/16/2016
Please continue this fic
Darke13 chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Is Ichigo in the form of Saigo no Getsuga-Tensho(the final Getsugatensho)? With Gekko and Nikko, hide and seek, I'm looing forward to seeing a Bankai, if you are planning one that is. Keep up the Fantastic work! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
MichaelOP chapter 20 . 1/23/2016
Bro I love this story
Now if only you would
Finish it
JJN37 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
So I just recently found the story and I've enjoyed it immensely, the only issue I have it the story seems rushed and is a bit confusing because the time in the story seems condensed or sped up. Other then that I love this story and eagerly await more.
diegokpo30 chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Por el amor de dios, dejas a todos tus seguidores, practicamente con el corazon en la garganta por ver que pasa, y te vax por dos años 1 mes y 15 dias, sos tan cruel prodias actualizar por lo menos cada pocos meses.
diegokpo30 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Me encanta esta historia, la siga desde casi el principio, todavia estoy esperando que actualices, espero que alguien dia lo hagas, por que esta historia es de las mejoras.
400roc chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
Please update soon and continue story