Reviews for All I Need
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
great story! :)
peacelovepotter09 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Ooooh! That's why Fred owes him! It all males sense :)
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Cute! I know this actually isn't that relevant to the plot, but the age difference is 2 years.
MaddisonRei chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
i love this story so much. x.

lunaXgeorge and hermioneXfred is so cute. x.

please update soon. x.
mai xun chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
That was amazing!

I had been waiting for this and you did it just right and you didn't make Mrs. Weasley out of character at all. It was very, very good!

Update ASAP! Can't wait for the drama!
death wish girl chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I don't care you update late as long I can read it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I love it :) well written and whether intentionally or unintentionally, I find it funny. :)
death wish girl chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i find this so sweet and yes, I have to admit it was a little cheesy. But people needs to read some cheesy story once while. :)
mai xun chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh wow, I didn't know the age gap was that big!

I always thought it was only 3 years because Luna is in the same year as Ginny and Ginny is in 4th year when Fred and George were in 7th. It's going very well, though!
mai xun chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
"She eats like a Weasley." George sighed, resting his head on his fist.

"No one eats like a Weasley." Fred said looking over at Luna.

"She does…I think I'm in love." George sighed."

PERFECTION! I love this pairing so much, I can't wait for more! Ugh, update ASAP! Seriously perfect!
fergfighter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hey i love this story, its got a few nits i could pick (The structures pretty basic), but also It brings out emotions i never expected from either weasly, and ive got a huge crush on luna anyways :) cant wait for the next chapter
death wish girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I'm new shipping George and Luna. I find this very cute pairing and I wonder everyone reaction when they are dating. It is true that age is just a number. :)