Reviews for Kuniochi Among Demigods I: Hearth Meets Sea
2lazy2signin chapter 2 . 7/15
I read this a while back and came back to see if you had updated but you haven't WHYYY?! Pleaze pleaze update I really liked this beginning
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 2/12
Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
Iliana chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
FINALLY! I HAVE FOUND A PERCYHINA FANFIC! :D THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! UPDATE SOOON!
magi chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
can't wait for it I have been waiting for ages
magi chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
can you plz upload it i can't wait i love reading it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Update Now!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
PAIR HINATA WITH NICO!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Please pair Hinata with Hades son she seems like she would be great with a hot bad can the Akatsuki think of her as their imouto and Pein and Konan adopt her secretly so that when she ran away as they had been planning they can live as the perfect family with all the other boys being so protective of her that they escort her everywhere without her knowing and keep all men from touching her at they please follow her to camp half-blood and be let inside because of their self-appionted duty of protecting their little sister.
trolleralert chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Please Update soon! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I really want more story so please make a chapter 2 soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
this was really good, the story is so unique...hope you can update soon with more chapters
TEEEHEEE
Mz.Crossover2012 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Awww! please update, it was just getting good T_T
sunhex1120 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Kyaah! Update soon!
SpriteBlue chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
And you updated finally! After two years, I hope you have frequent updates from now on!
Forever-A-Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I am a little confused... So Hinata's mother is a halfling of a Greek God (Hestia) and a Yokai (Byakuro) and her father is a Yokai (Kazuya) too ? So she is Two-Third Yokai and One-Third God ? Is she somehow sealed to hide her yokai traits ? Because she is apparently not human at all so how come she looks like a 'plain' one ?
I like the idea of this story, and I can't wait to see some Percy/Hinata interactions !
Please update soon ;)