Reviews for For the Future
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 9/27
I like it. Yeah, there is a very real possibility that this story might be dead by now, but ya know what? I don't care. I wouldn't even whine about it. This one chapter's already cool with me.
Five minutes extremely well spent.
Midnight Rising chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I'm very interested to see how this s going! Please continue!
JagerIV chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very good start. The grammer and flow seemed flawless, and you so far have captured rei well. We'll see late if you can keep up this quality.
Ahardie chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm rather sad this wasn't continued. Can I ask you why?
hammerheadcruiser chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this is a rather interesting concept. i would like to see this continued but i don't think it will be sadly
Incognito chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is good. Actually, this is amazing. Continue this, please.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was awesome! I really hope you continue this.
DOTB18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'm really liking this. It's not the only SI EvaFic I've read where said SI is in Rei's head (Useless Trivia), but that one's more AU with some Crack thrown in. This is obviously taking things more seriously and I'm really hoping you continue.
Palazzo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is fucking epic. I love how Isaiah needed to know Shinji's eye colour. Quick question, does he know if he is in NGE or rebuild?
notBald chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Nice start. Hoping to see more.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
excellent story so far, its great. Keep up the good work!
1337 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love the use of details. Like Isaiah needing to know the color of the ocean and He was happy about the shinji's eye color. the reason why this is so cool to me is because In the manga Shinji had brown eyes while in the show he had blue
Unsigned chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Good so far.
ShotgunWilly chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is a very interesting take on what I'd call a "Peggy Sue" type of story. I'm going to hold my judgement on anything else until there's more, but I'll definitely be excited to see it.

Donderkind chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nicely written, not a huge fan of SI but a well done one can be an exceptional insight into the Eva World.

So far this looks to be a well done SI type fic.

Can't wait to see more, soon I hope!