Reviews for How to Please a Witch
hpobsessed chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Siriusly yummy. Excellent story.
Elisabeth-l chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
This story doesn't have nearly enough reviews! I really liked it. It was just the right length for the story that it told, and while the story itself isn't revolutionary or heart-wrenching or anything like that, the way it was told was very good. I like how despite Sirius' kindness to Hermione in this story, we do get to see his rougher side, especially towards the end. (I truly despise puppy!Sirius. He's not a puppy. He's a big bad black dog.) And Hermione's reactions to Ron were spot on, I enjoyed that too.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Awesome!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Awesome!
MiaCara chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Your story was lovely and not trashy. I loved it.
Tisa chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Very nice.
Komeko-chan chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Beautifully written! ;)

Desire, hot, and fluffy. Just the right combination.

Lots of love,

-Allie[:
magical-mystery-girl chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Nicely done! I like how you finally go them together, very well written!
DominoTyler chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
I really really really really really really loved the story and the idea! But I have to critique. The grammar was awful. Spelling, impeccable. Grammar, awful.

Sorry. :(

But other than that, this went into my favourites without a bit of hesitation!
IRuleUK chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Brilliant, I loved it.

Cheers.

P.S. I'm trying to make my reviews a little shorter, given how authors usually don't really see a difference, which is something that makes me a little upset. Because I always write 'poetry' -not really- as a review, I pour my heart out and give you my honest opinion, and if I didn't like the story, I woudn't review.

Now we can see that my original goal has failed. Oh god.
Luna4816 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
lol woot XD pure epic-ness
Chelsey Hirsch chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Pretty spectacular... Weird twist but hey it works for me. Really great, wish it was longer. Thank you for this fan fic