Reviews for The House of Insanity
beckyhilly chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
please continue this!
Ellieandra chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hey, loving it!

you know it's really funny, because in one of my courses this week we where learning about pregnancy tests, and one of the questions we got was "a man takes a pregnancy test (for whatever reason) and it comes back positive, what can you tell the patient?"

the correct response is usually one of two options: a) the test is faulty, or b) he has testicular cancer.

Pregnancy tests (which can give up to 99% accuracy when taken correctly) have an antibody on them which reacts with a hormone in pregnant women that is actually not produced BY the woman, but by the fertilised ovum.

So, even if this is a mpreg or not, it is totally legit. for a man to get a positive reaction on a pregnancy test, so when they go to the doctor they probably wouldn't get blown off, especially if they had done several tests, in fact the doctor should take it seriously and test for cancer.

Aside from all my medical mumbo jumbo (and believe me I could have said so much more on pregnancy tests) I am really looking forward to the next chapter, I am new to gravitation, (not yest having completed the manga and only having finished the animes yesterday) and am really looking forward to everyting this archive has to offer.

Yorus etc,

Ellieandra
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*Snickers* Great interaction between Shu and Yuki. It's quite a funny storyline, and I love the fact that Yuki is arguing against his boyfriend's pregnancy :) I also enjoy the logic behind Shuichi possibly being pregnant, thanks to Hermoines' magic :)

The next chapter will be really interesting... if you get it written :P - remember, Nom-Con is less than 2 weeks away!

Tell me: is Shu really pregnant?