Reviews for History's Strongest Disciple Honoka!
Jardez the Various chapter 38 . 3/25
Another good chapter. A lot of detail and clarity, which kept me interested throughout the whole thing. :)
FrostLionZ chapter 3 . 2/11
I love this story. Your writing is awesome, you're actually one of the few people who actually use grammar when writing a Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple fanfic.
Jardez the Various chapter 37 . 1/20
Things I like/love about this chapter.

1. The development between Kiyomi and Hirota.
2. Honoka begging not to be killed again. Wait...AGAIN? XP
Jardez the Various chapter 36 . 1/20
A fitting end for the battle between Midori and Shigure.
Jardez the Various chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
I love how this chapter has quite a lot of subliminal messages. How both the fighter and the friends on the sidelines both have feel sensations of a battle, both good and bad. Showing the importance of someone on the sidelines sounds just like a lesson or mantra from Ryozanpaku.

Another great part about the chapter is how Midori continues to fight despite that the odds are against her. She's not fighting to win. She's fighting both for the honor of her grandfather, and to show how she would have fought to defend him long ago with the skills she has now.
Jardez the Various chapter 34 . 7/14/2013
I can say without exaggeration, that this chapter continues to an emotional thrill ride. The fight scenes are narrated very well and all the characters and emotions are accurately depicted for the scenarios. Well done.
Jardez the Various chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
Oh poor Honoka. Training to the point of doing it while she's unconscious. T_T

I really like how this chapter is the one that basically sets up "Act II" for this story. The Championship becomes more important as the chapters goes on, Midori gains a lot of development along with Honoka, and overall this is the chapter that I feel is the turning point. Act I is concluded or it's about to be. And the following chapters really show how far our heroes came since their beginnings.
Jardez the Various chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Considering Ren's personality, that bet Honoka made with WAS the worst bet she ever made.

As for the story itself, I really like that observation that Lois made with Hirota and Kiyomi. It was almost beautiful actually. :) And while I admit that my reaction was stronger when I first read this chapter, I could imagine all the emotions Honoka's feeling just wanting to be released. It was painful choosing to let Nacchi go, but it made it stronger as a fighter AND a person.

And of course, I'm very curious as to what Lisette's and Wesley's eventually reunion will be like when it comes to pass.
coolguy chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
horrible horrible i'm disappointed
coolguy chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
intresting
Jardez the Various chapter 31 . 5/15/2013
I love how you give so much detail for the characters and their actions. You describe things like the smallest feature on someone's uniform, and the movements of a fighter in the heat of battle, and it's all done so well. Great job 13DaL.
Jardez the Various chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Hey! Character interaction before the story. I forgot about those. :)

I find it ironic that Midori is convinced that Miu could "steal Honoka away", when Honoka actually thought the same thing when it came to Miu and Kenichi. Also, an awesome fight with Kiyomi is about to begin next chapter!
Jardez the Various chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Don't be surprised if you see me skip reviews for some chapters. Sometimes it's hard to come up with something good to write about, even when I DO like a chapter, like this one for example.

Still love the story though. :D
Jardez the Various chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Looks like Hono-chan passed this test with flying colors. And I loved the dialogue between Ren and Midori. They're such good friends for Honoka.
Jardez the Various chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
Man, Honoka's really in it deep her fight with Iron Hand. A lot of good details with the fight, I found all of the dialogue believable (especially Kensei's line in the beginning) as well as the development between Hirota and Kiyomi. Both of them had interesting points made in this chapter, which I won't reveal to the readers. ;P

Good job.