Reviews for I Need You Now
Jujubee58 chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
This was really good!
mrsblessedkelley chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Loved the fluff! Wish they would be together this season. :( Great writing. This wold be good in the show! LOL!
ngawai chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Ahhhh...that was so wonderful. Found in my travels. Sam! amnesia? OMgosh, I never thought that was why she was soo hacked off. I thought she was just doing the whole you so much for writing this, even though its old, just absolutely fabulous. I hope you are still writing! Thank you again!
Alliecattie3 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Enjoyed so much that I read it in one sitting. Great story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
DreaC chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
WONDERFUL STORY! I had to finish it today, and I ended up bringing my computer to class to finish it! I've missed about 20 mins of class time to read this but it was very worth it. Though I had to fight back the tears in chapter 5! How horrible would that have been in class crying over Sam! lol Well wonderful story it was great!
DreaC chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
So I just started reading this and I have to say first, I have all kinds of respect for anyone bringing the Sam that missing from Glee (now) back into my life through fan fiction! And second I'm very intrigued by this story and I have to know why she hates him. There has to be more than the fact that he seems stuck up and stuck on himself. You're doing a wonderful job with this story! I'm enjoying it. And thank you for sharing your story with us! You'll be hearing from me again once I reach the end :)
QTFics chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
What a wonderful ending! I would love to read more Samcedes from you!
QTFics chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Aaah I knew there had a reason that Sam didn't remember Mercedes!

An accident! I hope Sam is OK!
FreeInTheImagination chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I think that was a perfect ending, and you did a really great job throughout the story. I can tell that writing is something you like and something you want to get even better at, I know it's possible because this was a great start. And you'll continue to improve and do even better. Again, great story!
Jadziwine chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
this wrapped up fantastically. i'm so glad he remembers again and they're all in love and happy and woooohooo SAMCEDES!
Barbeque chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I loved it. The ending was perfect! I like both and agree with the pairings. Sigh, 3 months is so long, but I know why and you can take that off ;) It was amazing!
emzjuk chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Thankyou for the happy ending! Sam and Cedes are now in the place that they were always meant to be.

Very cute that his parents let them kiss...
Princess976 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Really good. I liked it a lot.
Barbeque chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
It was so calgary and cute! I loved it :) You ex
emzjuk chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Yes i love your writing!

Yes i would read more!

Poor Cedes. At least she's got her full explanation now. Still not entirely happy with Sam's parents. If she hadn't show up she would never have known.

I love that his heart stopped and started then he woke up from her words. Unfortunately in real life their beautiful moment would have been ruined due to staff flying in after his heart crashed but hey - this is fiction!

Can't wait for your final chapter x