Reviews for inFAMOUS: Beyond Evil
Greghero chapter 12 . 5/25
an adequate try but you really havent felt true joy from torturing a person you hate have you. It feels like you have seen someone else enjoy it while you looked trying to sunc to his thoughts but not quite getting there
Greghero chapter 11 . 5/25
Thank you for explaining why he didnt drain energy to heal from the knife wound but what about fire why wouldnt he be able to drain fire
Greghero chapter 10 . 5/24
Loved the cole POV
Greghero chapter 7 . 5/24
Conduits in this universe use elements. What kind of elements does a telekinectic use
Greghero chapter 4 . 5/24
well love the story but come on even if cole did kill eli he wouldnt declare it so early. Also he would probably try to hide it a bit.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed the gore it filled me with happiness
Muhahahhahahahahahahahahha
Teehee
peace shadow chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Are you going to continue this story?
Mystery002 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Masterful storytelling on your part. Although initially I was primarily interested in Cole and the aftermath of the evil ending of Infamous 2, you have managed to craft an entirely new and equally engaging setting for your story. The OCs are generally likable, unique, and well written, and you have many of the marks of a good writer: suspense, symbolism, and certainly not least of all, voice. Your ability to write in the unique voice leach character makes up for the inherent simplicity of the 1st person style.

The factions and villans you have created are equally engaging, and leave me wondering at what will happen next, which, considering my predictive powers, is no small feat.

Although only briefly touched upon, I was particularly glad at your mention of Cole changing his attire to resemble that of Kessler, since I specifically downloaded hat DLC (the Kessler skin) because I imagined that after becoming "the Beast" that, ironically, Cole would begin to take on many of the traits of Kessler.

Whenever you update, I will be waiting. :)
NO NAME chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! :( BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD START THAT WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES STORY YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO IN YOUR REVIEW ABOUT CELTIC LUMINARY'S WKC STORY SEE YA:)
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
As usual, your chapters do not disappoint, and as usual it is just plain awesome.
not-quite-ezio chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very good chapter. no slash (thank god) and very good plot. please write morw chapters.
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Glad your back! I already voted though, but everyone counts right?

Any way, I was thinking that, what if Eli saw the good Cole instead of the bad, in a vision or something.
NeverisaDork chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Love love loveity LOVE! :D It's freakin AWESOME! :D LOVE IT! :D
NeverisaDork chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
LOVE IT! I love the parts where it is Kuo's POV, but I think that it should have Cole's POV,too. :D
Legate Gurt chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
It was fantastic! I love your story so far, I really do. I actually feel for the characters ( Something that most stories here lack.. A lot. )

Next round on me! Can't wait for chapter 10!