Reviews for inFAMOUS: Beyond Evil
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed the gore it filled me with happiness
Muhahahhahahahahahahahahha
Teehee
peace shadow chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Are you going to continue this story?
Mystery002 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Masterful storytelling on your part. Although initially I was primarily interested in Cole and the aftermath of the evil ending of Infamous 2, you have managed to craft an entirely new and equally engaging setting for your story. The OCs are generally likable, unique, and well written, and you have many of the marks of a good writer: suspense, symbolism, and certainly not least of all, voice. Your ability to write in the unique voice leach character makes up for the inherent simplicity of the 1st person style.

The factions and villans you have created are equally engaging, and leave me wondering at what will happen next, which, considering my predictive powers, is no small feat.

Although only briefly touched upon, I was particularly glad at your mention of Cole changing his attire to resemble that of Kessler, since I specifically downloaded hat DLC (the Kessler skin) because I imagined that after becoming "the Beast" that, ironically, Cole would begin to take on many of the traits of Kessler.

Whenever you update, I will be waiting. :)
NO NAME chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! :( BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD START THAT WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES STORY YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO IN YOUR REVIEW ABOUT CELTIC LUMINARY'S WKC STORY SEE YA:)
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
As usual, your chapters do not disappoint, and as usual it is just plain awesome.
not-quite-ezio chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very good chapter. no slash (thank god) and very good plot. please write morw chapters.
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Glad your back! I already voted though, but everyone counts right?

Any way, I was thinking that, what if Eli saw the good Cole instead of the bad, in a vision or something.
Complete-Global-Saturation chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Love love loveity LOVE! :D It's freakin AWESOME! :D LOVE IT! :D
Complete-Global-Saturation chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
LOVE IT! I love the parts where it is Kuo's POV, but I think that it should have Cole's POV,too. :D
Legate Gurt chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
It was fantastic! I love your story so far, I really do. I actually feel for the characters ( Something that most stories here lack.. A lot. )

Next round on me! Can't wait for chapter 10!
kyle131996 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
very good hope you are still writeing it
CommanderFettt chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
There was humor in there?
undead3 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
villagers: light your tourch, mount your horse!we're counting on gaston to lead the wayyy! kill the beast kill the beast!

gaston: wrong beast sorry...alright pack up everyone we made a wrong turn on the way to the castle.

villager:what about the this beast.

gaston: we'll leave it to the robot.

villagers: why don't we have a robot (it'd make fighting those living funature a lot easier)
New Wave Manchild chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Hm, well another chapter at last. Let's see if that Beastslayer can really beat Cole "The Beast" MacGrath. Update soon.

-The Cullens of Death Metal
New Wave Manchild chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Yay, finally a chapter about Kuo. She is one of my favorite characters on inFamous. I guess Cole doesn't love her. If that's the case then, I will love her. She needs some love. Hopefully she will see the error of her ways when she sided with John. Anyways, good job and update soon.

-The Cullens of Death Metal