Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
gaaralover1989 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful absolutely beautiful
Emjhai chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Excellent. What a sweet, sweet story. I love the way you used poetry. Amazing how gentle Draco is with Luna. He should listen to her more, though.

I hope Snape isn't really dead.

Looking forward to more updates.
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Fwooh, I'm enjoying this story! Keep it up :)
ummbo chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Oh finally! Relief! I was getting mental blue balls
22Moons chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Thank you for two quick chapters, but that cliffie was EVIL!

This is a very romantic, well-written story, and I really can't figure out how we're going to get to the situation you showed us in Chapter 1. I LIKE that!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Nice chapter!

DearJournal chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
You never let me down with your awesome chapters! :) Thanks for updating so sooon! This chapter was so cute! And the freeing of the dragon was clever! I love how you twist actual HP events to fit your fanfic! Can't wait til the next chapter! 3

ummbo chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Please keep them coming.
KaramelKat chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I like this story! A very nicely written Druna story! I look forward to reading more!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
brilliant chapter!

DearJournal chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
So excited for the next chapter! 3 I hope they get to have a wedding X( Thanks for updating! Great chapter! :)

raybabiieex3 chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
This story is great. I've noticed than it's been a little over a month since your last update, I really hope you update sometime soon. I'm in love with this story, it's so well written. It's just plain out amazing. Definitely one of the best Luna/Draco fics I've read so far.

Please update soon, I beg you please.

-Raybabiieex3 (:
mac-c chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
this story sounds like a lullaby. I love the imaginery and the story just flows in. I love your luna and I love your Draco... I cant wait for what will happen next!
About-Yearning chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Wow... I really like this story. It's not a pairing I've read much of, though now I think about it it works quite well. And you do a lovely job with the characters and plot. Please update soon!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 10 . 8/21/2011