Reviews for Texture
26ja chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hoho! cool:) I haven' tread Tru calling fiction in a while and I pretty enjoyed this one - well... it seems I might be thrown back into this awesome fandom once again ...yup Tru callling rulez!

nice story - I especially liked "They didn't make love. They made hate." line:))

write more for Tru calling - I'd gladly read it!
Ricechex chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved it! Just finished watching Tru Calling, and all I could think was that despite hating what Jack stood for, I really kinda wanted to see him and Tru end up together. The symmetry with her parents helped. ;) I liked the voices - dialogue sounded spot on in my head, I think you got the characterizations just right. Well done!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
YAY! Finally a new Tru/Jack fic! This is such a beautiful story and I feel like the title describes them SO well! I also listened to the song, so that was able to give me some perspective. I really like how you wrote their arguments and how they recognized they are both stubborn, yet either is still willing to back down. I also love that you had Tru cry in front of Jack because I think there is a difference between weakness and vulnerability and I feel like she would let him see parts of her she wouldn't show anyone else. I do wish he would have been able to comfort her, but as you wrote, she probably just would have pushed him away.

The angry sex scene was GREAT! I think this is exactly how their relationship would start off. The sex would be emotionally driven and tension relieving, but would still leave something to be desired for both of them.

"Clothes were shed like the treacherous serpent skin - a trail of it across the room, following their every twisted move." - I LOVE this line SO MUCH! Gorgeous and totally them!

I do think eventually they would find a way to actually love each other and pleasure each other in a less aggressive way - sexually, spiritually, emotionally - but I feel like that would take a lot of time and they have to go thru a lot of these 'heat of the moment' type scenarios before actually loving and trusting each other. Tru and Jack definitely have forbidden feelings for each other and I'd be curious to see how each of them becomes vulnerable and chooses to love the other in a different way.

PLEASE write another Tru/Jack fic! There aren't enough of them and I hate feeling like I'm the only one writing them anymore. Also, I'm slow with updates. LOL. I'll keep an eye out for your future stories.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was great loved it perfect so see this happening