Reviews for Box Weapon Middle School
Yuna X Haku chapter 9 . 3/7
/0-0\ they are drunk...
And they are opposite genders...
...
Do box weapons have children?
Poor Roll. And Hibari.
Yuna X Haku chapter 10 . 3/7
0.0 oh my golb... Mukurou... U still don't get it...
CrimsonSkyTamer chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Mukurowl & Roll: Sakura Addiction

Haha, I do hope you update soon, I look forward to your next chapter!
kinno21 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
LOVE THIS FIC! XD
please update soon! I AM SOOO LOVING THIS FIC! XD
tsukiyo haruna chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Ok so you do clear the confusion... Haha a. Sorry again for nagging. So here an OC from me, you can use it or not, you decide...

Name: shiro

Age: 18

Gender: male

Description: usually wear byakuran's battle jacket (you know the black one in "the final battle") hair spiky white hair and a mark under his eyes like byakuran. White skin and purple eyes.

Personality: easy going, playful, but always getting serious when it comes to vongola. Like to have arguments (whenever possible) with nuts.

Owner and Flame Attribute: byakuran/ sky

Mafia (please also write if that Mafia is enemies with Vongola or not): millifiore

Brief History: you know byakuran

Animal Form: white dragon
tsukiyo haruna chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Opinion again! a hope you dont mind... You should put more detailed about the OC into the story or write it in author note on top... It's quite difficult to follow coz reader don't know who the OC owner is/are...
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ano... I think Kojiro suits to be girl... Just opinion... And jiro is the one to keep the three short sword, not Kojiro.
Cocopop55 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Box weapon oc

Name: Yuki
Meaning: Snow
Age:16
Gender: Female
Description: Silver hair that stops around her chest, honey coloured eyes. Wears a grey spaghetti tank top with a white jacket, white jeans with diamonds and grey knee high boots. She also wears a blue tear drop necklace.
Owner and flame attributes: She is Gelaro's secret box weapon that is only used when Gelaro is up against a strong opponent and is a snow flame attribute.
Mafia: Ally
Personality: She is a kind and innocent girl but if someone calls her weak then she will turn into hibari only a bit more scary. She is laid back n easily to make friends with but her past is a mystery.
Animal Form: A white Wolf

Hope u use it

Ciao ciao
skypuru chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
So uh...I hope I'm not too late for this...

Name: Cecilia

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Description: She has layered, chest-length chocolate brown hair with a fringe curved into the hair (kinda like Azuki from Bakuman's fringe), and also has chestnut brown eyes. Normally, she wears a liight blue long-sleeved off-shoulder, along with a matching navy and white plaid skirt with a wide, black belt, up to her mid-thighs. Also, she has on dark chocolate leather boots that comes up right below her knees, and has an average height. (I don't think she would carry a weapon around )

Personality: Imagine Yuni's, otherwise friendly, caring, harmonising and supportive.

Owner and Flame Attribute: Yuni/sky flames

Mafia: Giglio Nero (after Byakuran was defeated, and is allied with the Vongola.)

Brief History: You know the drill *wink* basically, good friends with the Vongola.

Animal Form: Brown, fluffy-tailed squirrel

I hope you put this OC into your imaginative story! Oh, and also, if she'll be in the karaoke chappy, Cecilia would sing Yuni's Kokoro no Hoshi, and then maybe Kawaranai Mono (Unchanging Things) by Hanako Oku.
Domo arigatou!
skypuru chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Pineapple from Hell...LOL.
I forgot to mention before, but you do know that its actually Natsu (It's just translated to Nuts)
Sorry if I'm too...too...err...you know what I mean! Love the story so far!
KatoKimeka-chan chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
I Absolutely LOVE your story!

for the karaoke chapter , can you make roll and mukurou sing sakura addition or one night star? those two are so cute!

the more i read this the more i wish that mukurou x roll was real and NOT a crack pairing...

keep it up! please update soon!
Sora no hono KHR chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Haha! Hey I love your work so far! Its doing great

Keep it up!

Try adding a bit more detail though and I'm sure it will true out awesome

I'll be reading

Sora

P.S. I hope it isn't too late, here is my OC!

Name: Saya

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Description: Dark brown hair to hips, blue eyes, wearing a black jacket(suit styled) over blue shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, silver chains on wrists, a sword strapped on back, and headphones hanging from pocket

Personality: Kinda like Tsuna, but when in a fight is like a 180 turn of personality, sometimes can be very dark and has a dry humor

Owner and Flame Attribute: Sora no Hono is her owner and her flame is wind (looks green blue, the flame, and a hint of sky flames)

Mafia: Vongola

Brief History:

She use to be owned by Primo's wife who was in fact a Guardian that no one knew about and as time passed she was handed down to Sora. Sora is the current Vongola Wind Guardian, no one knows that. So she is the unknown Guardian, however the box animals know that Saya is the wind Vongola box animal.

Animal Form:

Lion, looks like Natsu but is more femalelic and eyes can change color
Nel the Mushyp chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
hope you don't mind but here is my OC

Name:Yui

Age:15

Gender:female

Description: long jet black hair that reaches up to her lower back with bangs covering up her left scarlet colored markings on her bangs and edges of hair. she has a icy blue right eye and plum purple left eye, some times she clips her bangs back so her hetero colored eyes are showing. is averaged height. has an hour glass figure. wears a black skirt lined with white lace that reaches her mid thighs, a sleeveless white button-down dress shirt that looks like a vest with frills coming down the front of the shirt. knee length black and white socks and black boots that look like Bel's. always has on a big white bow w/ lacy edges around her neck, a gift from fer master. carries around a large red and black scythe on her back, the blade is always angered.

Personality:can be rather blunt when talking to some one and is distrusting of strangers, her favorite thing to say is "stranger danger", but has a cheerful personality and is a great advice giver who is ready to lend an ear or hand to her friends problems. but when angered she she becomes very scary, starts mouthing off to the offender and beats them up. luckily the only things that make her mad is when her family is being harassed in any way or stress build up. the only way to calm her down from rampaging is to put her head phones on her and let the music calm her.

Owner and Flame Attribute: Lilyonette/flame of rage/sky

Mafia: vongola

Animal Form: black cat with a scarlet patch of fur on her left eye as well as scarlet colored paws that look like gloves and scarlet tippet tail. same icy blue and plum purple eyes. big white bow with black lace around her neck

i am sorry this is so long, i just got really into making this OC :)
celestial-ways-of-life chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
okay, storm to sing funny sunny day. Roll and mukurou to sing sakura addiction.. Keep it up
kikizoey chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
AWSOME KAROKE! Okay enough with the hyperness here are the song for my OCs to sing:

Zero: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park, Body Bag by Hit the Lights, Fake It by Seether.

Lavi: Motivation by Sum 41, Don't Stop by Inner Party System, and Grendade by Bruno Mars.

Alice: V is for Vainty (Vanity) by Christina Aguilera, Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me by Tata Young, and Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

Kajika: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, and My Immortal by Evanescence.

I like you put these songs that my OC would sing. Oh and can I make a suggestion. You should Mukurou and Roll sing Saukra Additciton. I think it will be cute.