Reviews for Dragons?
WarFlower chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Omg Gaara's in love with Hinata.

Kiba is too, in love or in like with Hinata.

Naruto is in love with Hinata.

Hinata is in love with Naruto.

Sasuke likes Sakura.

Sakura likes Chaine.

Chaine likes Sakura.

This is great.
WarFlower chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
BUWAHHH... I am in love
WarFlower chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
seriously... falling in love!
WarFlower chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
wow. nice work. this is the first fic where i like Sakura in. hope the story measures up to whats in my mind. yet i bet it will.
moonserenity82 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
love the plot please don't make a love triangle with naruto hinata and gaara maybe have gaara fall for someone else maturi or a dragon just an idea
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
This is an interesting story, I hope you update it! Favorite quotes:

"Now, even though Naruto is going to the hospital, willing this time." He added the last part under his breath, "He still has a really big fear of hospitals." "What does that have to do with us?" asked Sakura. "Without us there to block the exits, he'll escape."

"Tenten!" said a boy with black hair that was in a bowl cut, who had thick eyebrows and was wearing something that made Naruto's eyes hurt.

A green jumpsuit with orange legwarmers and a red headband that was tied around his waist like a belt. Naruto's eye twitched. "You are this kunoichi's teammate?"

"Hai! I am Rock Lee, HANDSOME GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA!"

He did a nice guy pose that made Naruto wish he was still on those pain killers from Hemming.

"Lee, you're going to scare him with…whatever you're doing." said Tenten.

Sasuke decided to speak, "Hey, you two Chuunin. Drop the-" Sakura noticed what was happening, decided to do the only thing she could think of to shut him up: She. Kissed. Him.

"And what did he say about me?" "Not only that you are gay in denial but nothing can be greater than that damn Sharringan!" Sasuke's eye twitched. "Nothing is better than the Sharringan and you know it!" "Please! All the Uchihas were nothing more than damn Shinobi copy machines! I'm even sorry that I had to kiss you, for I bet you'd prefer Naruto or Kakashi-sensei!"

"You take that back!" "Make me Sas-UKE!" Sasuke growled before he lunged at her. Sakura, a lot damn quicker that Sasuke realized, slugged him pretty hard. He fell to the ground with a Sakura sixed fist mark on his face. "You still think I am a weak little fangirl? Well think again! I've been training with Hinata-Chan to become stronger! So fuck you, you dick!"

And with that, Sakura turned on her foot and stomped back to where the rest of the Konoha Rookies where sitting. She sat down next to Hinata, who was sitting next to Naruto. "Sakura-Chan? Did something happen?" asked the purplette. "Nothing important, just that he really is a dick, as your boyfriend said." Hinata reached out and patted her knee.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Sakura smiled, "Thank you Hinata-Chan." Naruto looked back and forth between the two girls, confusion written on his face. He looked to the rest of the Rookies, "Did we miss something?" "Something in girl language. It's something Ninja, humans, Gods and maybe Demons have yet to understand." said Neji.

In another part of the tower, Gaara was bored and had decided to take a walk. As he turned the corner, he ran into someone. He stumbled a bit before the weight from his gourd caused him to fall onto his butt. He heard a slight gasp before hearing an "Are you ok?"

He looked up to snap at whoever spoke, but felt his anger die. Staring at him with a worried look was a lavender-eyed angel. "Here, let me help you up." She grabbed a hold of his bicep and heaved him back up. Gaara watched as she checked him over before saying, "I'm sorry I pushed you over. Good luck in the next Exam!" she waved at him before hurrying down the hallway. She paused at the end of the hallway to give him a final goodbye smile before disappearing around the corner.

Gaara put a hand to his chest and thought, 'This feeling…what is it?' Gaara decided to do something about this strange feeling within his chest by going to go do his second favorite thing to do: screw with Kankuro…

Neji, seeing this as the opportune moment, went in for the kill. This proved to be too much for two boys. Neji ran into a wall of sand, as Hinata was moved out by another being. Gaara stood next to Naruto, who was holding Hinata bridal-style. Naruto's eyes were in his Dragon mode, with orange scales on the edges of each eye. Naruto hissed at the Branch Hyuuga before laying Hinata down as medics rushed to them. "N-Naruto…kun?"

"It's me, Hinata-koi. With a new friend." The lavender-eyed girl turned her head to see Gaara walking to her. "It's…you…from the…hallway."

"I am Gaara."

Hinata gave him a weak smile, which shot a feeling to his cold heart. "G-Gaara-kun, thank you…"

She turned her head to Naruto, and asked, "W-was I strong?" Naruto nodded, feeling tears burning behind his eyes.

Hinata smiled at him to before finally succumbing to the darkness of unconsciousness. The young Dragonlet was shoved out of the way by the medics as they began going over the injured Heiress. "We need to get her to surgery, she is going into cardiac arrest!" The medics quickly left the arena with Hinata in tow, leaving Neji alone with two pissed off jinchuuriki, one insane and the other a Dragonlet. Naruto turned to Neji, lips turning into a snarl. Neji felt like he was staring into the eyes of a predator that had set eyes on its prey. Gaara was grinning evilly, sand swirling around his feet in anticipation. "Neji, if Hinata-chan dies, then so do you," Naruto stated, standing to his full height. The blond could feel his body already rippling, getting ready to change.

"Yes, but Uzumaki," Naruto looked at Gaara, "I get one half, you get the other." Naruto smiled evilly, showing off his fangs.

"Shall I rip him in half for you, then?" Neji felt fear dance down his spine as the two jinchuuriki look at him, KI flowing off of them.

"Enough! Neji Hyuuga wins this match! All of you get back to the stands!" yelled Hayate.

Naruto turned to Gaara and the other boy did the same. "I'll meet you outside." Gaara nodded and both boys left to the stands.

Gaara, the third child of the Fourth Kazekage and jinchuriki of the sand demon Shukau, was feeling his anger was rising with each yell that his jinchuriki brother and the pink haired secretary of Konoha's hospital were making. "For the last GODDAMN time, tell me where the hell is Hinata Hyuuga's room is!" yelled the young Kyuubi Vessel.

The secretary growled back, "You do NOT have the authority to order me around DEMON!"

Naruto was unaware that his eyes were transforming into his Dragon state as his anger rose to unspeakable heights. But before Naruto could do homicide, one lazy Cyclops appeared. "Naruto, this is a hospital. You have to keep it down for the other patients."

Naruto whirled on Kakashi, "Hey Sensei. Why are you here?" This caused mass sweat-drop from everyone who was at the last Exam. "Um, Naruto you do remember that Sasuke was admitted here too?" The young Dragonlet blinked before saying, "Oh yeah. I forgot." He looked back to glare at the secretary, who was trying to look good for Kakashi.

"I was too busy trying to find out where my GIRLFRIEND's hospital room is." Gaara walked up to his jinchuriki brother. "Allow me." Naruto looked at the redhead as Gaara went up to the secretary.

"Tell me the room number of Hinata Hyuuga or else I shall have to kill you." Naruto grabbed Gaara, "Okay Gaara here in Konoha we do NOT threaten the general populace."

The third child of the Kazekage glared at Naruto. "What does it matter? She is withholding information that I, a child of the Kazekage-" The secretary suddenly began to ramble. "You're a son of the Kazekage? I am so sorry! If you need that information to see your fiance then I shall be happy to oblige! Her room number is 256!" Naruto had a shocked look on his face as Gaara paled even more.

Kakashi eye smiled, making Naruto growled at him. After clearing up the mistake (aka Naruto yelled at the woman and Gaara threatened her)…
avatar9663 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
OMG i love this story. Its awesome and really funny. Your spelling is great, and the plot is awesome. Please continue and update soon.
chazman89 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Interesting premise for a story. My only complaint deals with your punctuation during conversations. The way you have them written makes it hard to follow and to determine who is speaking when. That's why your supposed to start a new paragraph whenever someone new talks. Other then that, this story is really interesting. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.
Phoniex32 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
The last word of the story on chapter 5 was diastase which means enzymes. Where you meaning distaste? But besides the point it was a good story. Please continue.
GatorLHA2 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Great Story so far, loved the "shy" Hime's language in chap 4.
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I was wondering when you would come back! Please keep going!
hatred9117 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
im hoping this will be a naruto hinata only but i hope you find someone else for gaara.

can't wait for the main advent neji is in for a world of pain hope tenten can make him better ( i like the pairing )
Vexit chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This storys deffanitly got my interest. Im curious how you handel the little love triangle you set up. They may be firends now but i think Naruto would be to fond of Gaara crushing on his girl.
Spyrofan777 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Most excelent chapter, my friend. I hope for more soon. Happy holidays!
TwiceMarked chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Yay! You're back! Loved the chapter, but what is it with the Gaahina? And Hinata being Gaara's fiance? Anyway, can't wait until the next chapter.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »