Reviews for Dragons?
stormingnight chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
interesting beginning to that friendship... and wow... naji is so screwed... epically
TwiceMarked chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Gaara intersted in Hinata? Both of them wanting to kill Neji? Finding out that they are brother Jinchuriki? ... The plot thickens. Good work, Nice chapter and update soon!
TwiceMarked chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Ah. Dragonlet Naruto kicks ass. Good chapter, keep em coming. Love the little interactions between Sasuke and Sakura.
TwiceMarked chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Nice chapter. Love the descriptions of all of Naruto's changes and the slightly reptilian instincts that he is starting to have. One question though, is this going to become a harem?
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
This story is pretty awesome. Awesome indeed. I wonder what'll happen with gaara? Hopefully only good.

Excellent chapter.
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I would love it even more if you included Sakura with Naruto and Hinata even though its good as it is right now but I think she would fit in perfectly with those two in this story. This is your story and its just my opinion.
Kamen Rider Ebon chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Jinchurikis got to stick together lol
Spyrofan777 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Dude, forget Hiashi; I was having a heart attack, stroke, a spit-take, and falling out of my chair laughing when I saw Hinata's language. You have made this story one of my favorites now. I hope for more soon.
Godschildtweety chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
great work
stormingnight chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
wow... interesting story
angel of the dark arts chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Hi liking the store and just wondering if you are making this a harem and if you are who will be in it hope fore quick updates :)
Hee-Ho Master chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I like this story so what does he now stay in dragon form or can he revert back keep up the good work till next time,

Hee-Ho!
CJ Snow chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
HAHAHA! This chapter was hilarious!
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
More, MORE! Though, methinks 'dragoom' should be 'dragoon'. I wouldn't know, though, as I haven't studied up on draconic mythology.

Later!