Reviews for Dragons?
angel of the dark arts chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Hi liking the store and just wondering if you are making this a harem and if you are who will be in it hope fore quick updates :)
Hee-Ho Master chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I like this story so what does he now stay in dragon form or can he revert back keep up the good work till next time,

CJ Snow chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
HAHAHA! This chapter was hilarious!
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
More, MORE! Though, methinks 'dragoom' should be 'dragoon'. I wouldn't know, though, as I haven't studied up on draconic mythology.

Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Godschildtweety chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
i like it
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
really good
Spyrofan777 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Nice. However, Sasuke liking the Snake Pedophile's demonic hickey was creepy. I do wonder what would happen if he combined the Ky├╗bi state with his dragon state. Also nice explanation with the dragon's fire breath. It was spot on, believe me, I know firsthand.
Spyrofan777 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This is going to be good!
HoodFox 3 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Cool story I like it a lot and can't wait to see more. I enjoy the naru/hina romance and how you made it happen quick but not overly so. Stray thought here, I was just wondering on the possibility for this being a harem with hinata(for obvious reasons), anko(their attitudes and reptilian themes compliment each other well, plus it seemed like a spark of romance could be there if u twist it a little), fem-kyubi(if you even want to include her at all, i say her because I can't see kyubi in any instance with anyone besides naruto, personally I don't like stories where kyubi inspired with not-naruto), and sakura, I mainly say her because I intensely dislike sasuke and would prefer him to die cold and alone like he seems so intent on doing(in canon that is, your sasuke seems more neutral at this point but I hope he turns darker so he can be killed), and saku/lee is weird.

This is just me rambling and a suggestion, I am in no way trying to dictate your actions I'm just throwing an idea out there, take it or leave it, wanted to be clear on that since, for some reason, authors who have yaoi pairing stories seem to be more sensitive than others(go figure).
Stormraven chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Love it! Glad to see a new spin on a rarely used plot. You're doing fantastic so far, even with the health issues/lack of sleep. Keep up the great work and hope to see more soon.
EndGame666 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
good chapter, enjoyed reading the steady progression of the dragon process. btw, is this a bloodline sort deal, or a case of a different species mating with a human? could tell you were tired when you wrote this as there are times where it seems you had different ideas on what to do/how to do it and swiched tracks in the middle of sentences or left words out. that being said i admire your dedication to us readers and thank you.
bh chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
you seriously need to proof read this when you wake up. how did mizuki get involved in the Choji incident when Naruto's bloodline didn't develop until after wavw? if your changing his role in cannon you should let people know
mako234 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Please continue this interesting story!
TwiceMarked chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nice start to the story. It will be interesting to see where it goes.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »