Reviews for 1001 Nights of Pride
Ditte3 chapter 4 . 9/16
Great chapter.
Ditte3 chapter 3 . 9/16
Woe it is gethings more and more interesting.
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 9/15
He was so cruel to her
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/15
Great work.
CiCiOhMy chapter 14 . 9/11
What did I think, I liked this story. In an A.U. I could see this happening, especially with him trying to humiliate her. Then learning he was a shitty person. Yes, there were loads of mistakes and could use a massive grammaticalspelling edit but the story itself isn't bad at all.

The very last part with Luna and Theodore makes me think maybe you wanted to write a companion piece featuring the two of them? If not, it could have ended with Hermione and Draco. And it would have been perfect.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story thanks for sharing it.
Lego chapter 14 . 9/8
Really some people like this sh** . I think this pure garbage and your thinking is filthy. I think in 1000 worlds Hermione will not go for such a disrespecting bigot. You're infatuated with Draco so much that your characterisation of Hermione is delusional. You should keep yourself in place of her and think will you go for such a git and if you do then you should replace her name with yours. Hated it...
meijkej chapter 14 . 8/17
It was a good story and a good story line. You should definitely look for a beta though. Lots of mistakes, but still a good read.
brokenbottleaurora chapter 14 . 7/29
Your characters are so fucked up and self-absorbed and I love it.

I think the characterization was very realistic- people have a very hard time accepting that anyone can change, and it causes a lot of problems. And I think it fits both Hermione and Draco to engage in such self-destructive behavior, especially under pressure. My only criticism is that all your chapters needed a good proofreading. There were several instances of he/she mix-ups, a few missing words, and some misspellings. But those are all easily remedied. You have very successfully done the more difficult part of the job- creating characters and scenarios that are realistic, compelling, and delightfully human. Keep up the good work!
SeleneBlackburn chapter 14 . 7/3
Great story! Really enjoyed it!
eembee chapter 1 . 5/26
Good first chapter. Love Draco’s intensity and Hermione having the guts to even ask Malfoy
Good story.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/19
love it!
siredwizards chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
btw, this fic (and probably that movie you based it from), is based from Arabian Nights Entertainment One Thousand and One Nights (alf leyla wa leyla)
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
Yessssss finally hermione confessed. I love this story. Their relationship was f. up from the very beginning , but after Draco found out the truth, he changed for the better. He loved her truly . And at the end she came back for him
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
Ohh my god! Poor Draco , I will cry with him. I feel his broken heart, I feel hermione complication. She can't get past their first night. This breaking time will allow hermione to think thru. I hope Draco is still waiting for her