Reviews for It Hurts So Good
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
oh, good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
TheYmp chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I love that Dean still doesn't get it (or doesn't want to admit he gets it!). I felt a bit sorry for Sam that the teasing was pretty much going over Dean's head - more teasing please, it's what brothers are for!

Also liked that Dean keeps touching his handmark and the more he tries not to the more he keeps doing it!

The jealousy is amusing, and I love how cross Dean got when Cas didn't push Meg away. Looking forward to reading your take on why Cas kissed Meg. Some have thought it was a deal, I wrote that it was 'practice'! , maybe it's just cos she's a hottie? *ducks as people throw things*
DeansMuse chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Good question. What will Cas say in response to that? The pizza man told him to?

What else did the pizza man tell him to do?
darkphoenix2345 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Jealous Dean is the best...update soon por favor.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Like it, can't wait for the next one!

How much mileage is Sam going to get out of teasing Dean? (lots hopefully)

Will Dean realise his feelings himself? (nah, probably not)

Does Cas have the same feelings for Dean? (cos the following around seems more like a little lost duckling!)
Aur chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I like it! I wonder how this might develop, maybe Cas will come clean before the excrement hits the fan and change the outcome of the season? You kept them in canon, which I like. Hope to read more soon!
Rinienne chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, it sounds like fun! Can't wait till the next chapter! D
d767468 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great start for a story.

Sam is going to be having a lot of fun at their expense now!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved the chapter and the idea so much. Please continue with it, can't wait for the next chapter :D
Cammy3131 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awesome chapter! I love your accuracy between Dean and Cas' personalitys! And then Sam-*starts cracking up*-I cant wait! XD Update soon! _
25 | « Prev Page 1 2