Reviews for Tours Chaînés Déboulés
Kmi85 chapter 18 . 11/7
Hello! How are you? I know it's been forever, but I just wanted to thank you for your black swan stories. Years later I am re-reading them and enjoying them just as I did before. Hopefully your muse will inspire you some more and we'll get to see more of this version if black swan.

Have a lovely day,

Kmi85 (I'm too lazy to log in nto )
brisbystone chapter 18 . 7/1
Very interesting story. I'm really enjoying it and I cannot wait to read more when you post.
evilmojojojo chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
So it's been a while since i reviewed and i'm sorry for that. I have touched based with the fanfic world. I hope you'll be posting soon as i am huge fan of your work and i would love to see how this story ends. So please please update! lol!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Come back please!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
no matter when you will post more. but could it be this year?
Susej chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Yeeeesssss. You're back. I love it. I love it. I love it. Please post more as soon as you can. I love your stories and this chapter... wow it's amazing. Please post more, post more.
A2463 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
babyvfan chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Okay, important lesson: don't mess with Lily. Glad you updated. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yeah finally. I woke up very happy when i saw the new chapter thank you.
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yes, finally! I squealed when I saw the alert for this update! Thank you and welcome back, you have been sorely missed!
Olivia Jayne chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Oh my god
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
This is a really great constellation and wonderful written storyline. PLEASE update soon. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2014

I hope everything is well with you, you've been greatly missed! I can't wait for more chapters, please and thank you!