Reviews for Tours Chaînés Déboulés
brisbystone chapter 18 . 7/1
Very interesting story. I'm really enjoying it and I cannot wait to read more when you post.
evilmojojojo chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
So it's been a while since i reviewed and i'm sorry for that. I have touched based with the fanfic world. I hope you'll be posting soon as i am huge fan of your work and i would love to see how this story ends. So please please update! lol!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Come back please!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
no matter when you will post more. but could it be this year?
Susej chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
MOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Yeeeesssss. You're back. I love it. I love it. I love it. Please post more as soon as you can. I love your stories and this chapter... wow it's amazing. Please post more, post more.
A2463 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
babyvfan chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Okay, important lesson: don't mess with Lily. Glad you updated. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yeah finally. I woke up very happy when i saw the new chapter thank you.
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yes, finally! I squealed when I saw the alert for this update! Thank you and welcome back, you have been sorely missed!
Olivia Jayne chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Oh my god
More!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
This is a really great constellation and wonderful written storyline. PLEASE update soon. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED THIS MADE MY FUCKING DAY

I hope everything is well with you, you've been greatly missed! I can't wait for more chapters, please and thank you!
Sue chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I'm just so happy you're back! I've been waiting for so long, you're brilliant, one of my favorites writers ever. I love you.
I'm so sorry about your father :(
Thank you for keep writing for us.