Reviews for Tours Chaînés Déboulés
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 18 . 1/4
It's a bummer that you didn't finish the night where Nina and Lily go clubbing. Had that part of the story been told I think I could've predicted where this story would've ended up. Heck you might've been able to end it right there if Nina comes out of the night's experiences positively.

It really depends on if Lily decides to actually seduce Nina or not. She's been dancing around with the idea, but wants to wait till the right moment. Since there's no real hallucinations this time, other than one small hallucination with Lily, Lily has the power to help or tip Nina. And her actions after the club would be the trigger point for Nina to advance in her story arc.

Problem is, I can Lily seducing and deciding not to seduce Nina. And if she does, I can see Nina responding both ways to Lily's actions.
But, this is hardly the first time I've seen a story unfinished. And I'm always late to fandoms, so I was somewhat prepared for this. (I actually first read this just after you last updated).
SashaLikaMusica chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Well heyyyyy there. ;) I know it's been years, but I hope someday you'll come back to this; I can never get enough of these two, and I love the dark Lily aspect!
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
Beautiful story
Kmi85 chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Hello! How are you? I know it's been forever, but I just wanted to thank you for your black swan stories. Years later I am re-reading them and enjoying them just as I did before. Hopefully your muse will inspire you some more and we'll get to see more of this version if black swan.

Have a lovely day,

Kmi85 (I'm too lazy to log in nto )
Chibiusa True chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Very interesting story. I'm really enjoying it and I cannot wait to read more when you post.
evilmojojojo chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
So it's been a while since i reviewed and i'm sorry for that. I have touched based with the fanfic world. I hope you'll be posting soon as i am huge fan of your work and i would love to see how this story ends. So please please update! lol!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Come back please!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
no matter when you will post more. but could it be this year?
Susej chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Yeeeesssss. You're back. I love it. I love it. I love it. Please post more as soon as you can. I love your stories and this chapter... wow it's amazing. Please post more, post more.
A2463 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
babyvfan chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Okay, important lesson: don't mess with Lily. Glad you updated. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yeah finally. I woke up very happy when i saw the new chapter thank you.
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Yes, finally! I squealed when I saw the alert for this update! Thank you and welcome back, you have been sorely missed!