Reviews for Second Chance Encounter
marthapreston4 chapter 49 . 9/22/2014
Stupid man they should have warded so no one could fall in
marthapreston4 chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
people get sick in this story a lot
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
He better be still alive!
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
I like how you at least try to get her to take responisblty for actions and how they effect people her husband was a bully and she forgave but didnt her best friends
Pennieyoung chapter 56 . 8/30/2014
Such a wonderful story, can not wait for more :)
evans137 chapter 56 . 4/17/2014
This is such a lovely and touching story! I think you got Severus' character really well, how he seems confident and cool but is very self-conscious when it comes to his feelings, his past and looks. I loved Lily and I adored Harry- he was so cute and funny. I also liked Severus' and Harry's "conversations" or Severus' comments ;-) i just felt sorry for James and Sirius- They seem so mean and unpleasant here and I always liked those two, but this is your story and , in a certain way, your characters. I hope you will continue this story sone time soon, I love this fan fic!
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 2/4/2014
I don't blame them for going home! Snape is rejected by three-quarters of the WW, is known as a traitor by the remaining quarter, and Lily is rejected by her sister (again). They ought to move to Austalia.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Like this story, dislike Sirius calling James "Potter" all the time. I like made up creatures , I think the scearpfatas are a cool idea. I also like the griffin idea. That makes sense to me too.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/26/2013
I cnt wait for a new chapter
Ayla-tan chapter 56 . 8/5/2013
Yay, a new chappy! *happy*

It was very sweet and cute. So, the neighbours and Harry's pre-school teachers know Harry's a wizard? Including the neighbour's kids?

Aww, four-year old Harry is sooo adorable *_*

Lily: "The park should help him calm down. He's still on a party high".
Me: "Whatever you say, dear, whatever you say...but I doubt it. At least if you're not planning on spending most of your night there." ;)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 56 . 7/7/2013
This is an amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
hotxhotguy chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
one that bothered me. Why Severus needs to apologize for? He didn't bully anyone, he didn't called anyone by nasty name, he didn't tried to steal anyone's friend, he didn't strip anyone in front of entire school and humiliate anyone, he didn't tried to kill anyone.

Why Severus needs to apologize tell explain to me?
SS chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
I like your description of James Potter it certainly makes sense!
Saint Snape chapter 56 . 7/1/2013
Four year olds have the patience of zero but Harry is still cute at that age. Thanks for updating.
megumisakura chapter 56 . 6/30/2013