Reviews for Second Chance Encounter
SHauthor chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This was yet again, amazing! And I love how you show what kind of power Lily has against Severus. It's quite funny and cute that he'd do anything for her. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I hope you update soon! :)
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Dah! Another cliffhanger! Yay!

This was an AMAZING chapter, and I can't wait for the next. If this is even possible, it sounds like it's going to be even better!
singingequestrian89 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
great chapter. I really enjoy reading this story! oh but please warn before telling us that cameron quit the glee project cuz I have to wait till its on hulu to see it cuz I don't have the channel. oh well even tho I know wat happens now the episode will still be well amazing! gotta love glee and the glee project!
FallenSailor chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Omg! This is gettin rather intersting hope u upload soon!
Jordina chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
"Keep the fleas off my couch."

Haha always witty! No matter what's happening!

"Imagining the Dark Lord screaming like a girl was a pleasant thought."

Hahahaha! If you take this as far as to killing Voldy, you better make this happen! With that in mind, you should definitely take this into Harry's school years if possible!:)

"I will take the Potter boy down if it is the last thing I do!"

Oh the irony!

A cliffhanger? How could you? Lol. I loved this chapter! It was great! I'm curious about the note obviously. I don't remember one in the books, but in to lazy to go back and check lol. There is a horcrux in the house though. Unless you've changed that in your story. Perhaps the note mentions that? Hmmmmm?:) Anyways update soon, of course! Also I love to review and I review every chapter I read so I hope you don't mind the long review! And I thank you for the acknowledgement! It makes me happy:) Lol. Have a grrreat day!
JuliaBond chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Awwww why would you leave it there? Hahaha I love it. Keep updating! :D
HughSoSexy chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
What's in the note? What's in the note?

btw Sev - not being able to say no, that's called being whipped! You usually get the girl first though. So hopefully you're well on your way. ; )
piscesgirl35 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
No wayyyyy! he found the note saying regulus took volermorts horcrux? o o
darkprince31 chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
oh no! he has to face voldie!

I really hope Harry likes Severus more than Sirius because sometimes I really can't stand Sirius... ugh..
shinywhiteboards chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
i love this series please write more?
kinole009x chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Aw little Harry is so cute in this! And I love Sirius's comeback about Harry being sick from swallowing too much grease - that was such a perfect comeback. Can't wait for more!
Jordina chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
"And I will see you in the afterlife because you and I both have a one-way ticket to hell."

Hahahaha that's just too funny! At least to me:)

"Well, I for one am glad it was you he barfed on and not me." Severus got up off the couch. "First, he throws cereal at you and now he throws up all over you. I'm thinking Harry doesn't like you much. I guess he takes that after his mother."

I know, long quote, but it's just that hilarious. I laughed during the while thing. You write his humor so brilliantly! Bravo! Bravo!:•)

"...old doghouse out back."

Haha that one made me gasp. Lol I was thinking, "Oh snap!" Haha. Sev has the BEST comebacks!

Ah poor Sev! Don't you just hate Voldy? Ok sooo will he be going after Neville now? This cliffy calls for an immediate update!;)

Yes, it was very strange. But on the plus side, I got to read a few chapters at a time!:) Sorry for the long review...
SHauthor chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
You updated twice while I was gone...I'm so behind...

But it's brilliant! I loved it! I hope you update soon! :)
shinywhiteboards chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
this is a great fanfic please try and write more after chapter 6
HughSoSexy chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
First off, YAY! I'm glad you had plans for that particular idea. I hope to see it in this chapter. : )

Second, I love when you take us into Severus's mind. His thoughts are so very in character. It makes me smile. : ) - See?

I started quoting things to tell you what I thought, and then found I was quoting damn near the entire chapter. This whole exchange with Harry and Severus is beyond cute. Harry is so sweet, just wanting a little love since he doesn't feel good, and it's hilarious how guarded Severus is during the whole thing.

: D - This is a giant smile for Harry sleeping on Severus's chest and them being discovered. GOLD!

"Well, I for one am glad it was you he barfed on and not me." LMAO!

"...but his happiness was short lived as his left arm began to burn." Uh oooohhhh.

Another great chapter!