Reviews for Second Chance Encounter
Jordina chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Lily should not be mad at Sev for that! And no, Sev shouldn't have to be kinder just because James died. I hope Sirius really learned something from that outburst!

"...emotional and mental wounds, which dig much deeper and take the longest to heal and sometimes they ever do."-No truer words have been spoken:(

Amazing chapter! I'm so glad Sev got to say that all. And Lily, during the conversation, was being a real b-tch about it all. I'm glad she realized that Severus was right! I can't wait until the next chapter!:)
Jordina chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Ok good! Because I love to review and I always review what I read!:) Yay for school years! I can only imagine how Harry would turn being raised by those three haha! And a "through the years" chapter could be cute!:) Or a chapter for each year. I can't wait!:)

"Put that thing down before you poke someone's eye out, Black."-Haha I just love his snark!

"I want to use a mallet."-Lol what a bro! I mean come on, who wouldn't want to use one? Lol.

Haha I can picture Sirius screaming like a girl! That's so funny! Oh man, the whole scene with Harry clinging to Sev's legs is hilarious and so cute! Sev using it to his advantage is so Slytherin lol. And I love what Lily said about her child liking "greasy gits" lol. Just awesome! Thank gosh! Sirius so deserved that rant and hex! To bad he didn't get sectasempra(sp) thrown at him. Mwahahah!
harrylee94 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Yes! Sev so deserved to let off his steam! I swear, most of the time in the books he was just going to explode (actually, I think he did at some point didn't he?) and this seems the perfect way to release his emotions (though I do feel sorry for Lily for being on the receiving end of it, even if she did deserve at least some of it). Can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope it'll be soon.

PS. I made you blush?...
RawenclawBabe chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Lily has obviously never considered Severus situation. At least she didn't mention the incident when James saved him from Blacks murder attempt - I'm certain she doesn't know the truth about the story, and frankly that incident alone would be enough for most sane persons understand why no one should force Severus to be nice to Sirius Black (who is an arse and a murderous bastard btw).

You gave Severus a chance to vent his emotions. Bullying destroys a person emotionally. And the anti-Slytherin prejudice of the teachers and the other houses didn't help. Sirius Black tried to kill Severus using Remus Lupin in his werewolf form and got of lightly.

And Severus using 'levicorpus' on Black is rather harmless, considering what the other man has done to him - he could have tried to feed him to a werewolf too after all (while using a spell trapping him in his human form, of course).

Although Lily's assessment that James was nicer to her than Severus is rather funny - okay he never called her a mudblood (but Severus didn't really mean it, he was maliciously humiliated in that situation), but James Potter was mainly nice to her because he wanted to get into her knickers.

And for James getting to heaven or hell - did he ever feel remorse for the bad things he did to others? Did he try to redeem himself for the 'sins' he comitted? Well, at least he didn't fell the need to apologize.

Really a great chapter!
HughSoSexy chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
::Sigh:: I've always been disappointed in Lily's choices regarding James and Severus. I understand Severus called her a mudblood - but he was being tortured day in and day out for goodness sake's! And she just throws away years of friendship because some boy shows interest in her? Pathetic. Regardless, I'm glad she's coming around in your story!

And, btw - great verse. : )
SHauthor chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I never imagined Snape blowing up from everything that he's ever held in, probably because he's always so composed and he always hid what he was feeling. But this was absolutely great. I loved how you showed how angry he was, how much he was really holding in. You're description is brilliant and I could definetly imagine it happening. All the sadness, all the pain, all of his emotions, you can just feel it as you're reading! That's just wonderful and amazing! And how he held back...almost saying that he loved her...wow, that's tough, but he managed it. This is just brilliant and very emotional! I absolutely LOVED it :)

And I didn't get a chanced to comment on the pervious chapter so I shall do that now...that was completely hilarious and you described everything so well. I thought it was absolutely hilarious when Sirius wanted to smash it with a mallet...that is just classic...absolutely hilarious!

Sorry for the long comment...hope you update soon! XD
piscesgirl35 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Wow you really let us see the other side of the coin as they say...nobody did ever think of how snape suffered...only that all slytherins are evil and deserve whats coming to them and now lily had a chance to see what snape really went through
harrylee94 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Yay! Another chapter! I have to say that every time I find myself at the end of each of your instalments I always find myself wishing there were more. This chapter is yet another reason as to why I will always antisipate your next. Can't wait til next time! Thanks for yet another amazing chapter an I hope you never stop writing!
jesuschristi chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
this one was pretty good :D btw isnt lily supposed to get engaged to sirius at some point?
roya reader chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Enjoyed the chapter. I especially enjoyed what Severus said to

Sirius about being a coward. Looking forward to the next chapter.

roya
piscesgirl35 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
does this mean that horcruxes can be destroyed by screpfatas? in your story? will they find out what it was and how to find the others? cant wait for the next chapter 3 and the fact that you made snape get sirius back is hilarious D
HughSoSexy chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Hmm... I'm wondering how Lily will respond to Sev's little outburst. Good for him though - someone needed to be told off for ganging up on him 4 to 1.

I still love that Harry is choosing Sev over Sirius.
jesuschristi chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
yay! this was a really good chapter! :)
SHauthor chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This was yet again, amazing! And I love how you show what kind of power Lily has against Severus. It's quite funny and cute that he'd do anything for her. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I hope you update soon! :)
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Dah! Another cliffhanger! Yay!

This was an AMAZING chapter, and I can't wait for the next. If this is even possible, it sounds like it's going to be even better!
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »