Reviews for Second Chance Encounter
HughSoSexy chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
::Sigh:: I've always been disappointed in Lily's choices regarding James and Severus. I understand Severus called her a mudblood - but he was being tortured day in and day out for goodness sake's! And she just throws away years of friendship because some boy shows interest in her? Pathetic. Regardless, I'm glad she's coming around in your story!

And, btw - great verse. : )
SHauthor chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I never imagined Snape blowing up from everything that he's ever held in, probably because he's always so composed and he always hid what he was feeling. But this was absolutely great. I loved how you showed how angry he was, how much he was really holding in. You're description is brilliant and I could definetly imagine it happening. All the sadness, all the pain, all of his emotions, you can just feel it as you're reading! That's just wonderful and amazing! And how he held back...almost saying that he loved her...wow, that's tough, but he managed it. This is just brilliant and very emotional! I absolutely LOVED it :)

And I didn't get a chanced to comment on the pervious chapter so I shall do that now...that was completely hilarious and you described everything so well. I thought it was absolutely hilarious when Sirius wanted to smash it with a mallet...that is just classic...absolutely hilarious!

Sorry for the long comment...hope you update soon! XD
piscesgirl35 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Wow you really let us see the other side of the coin as they say...nobody did ever think of how snape suffered...only that all slytherins are evil and deserve whats coming to them and now lily had a chance to see what snape really went through
harrylee94 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Yay! Another chapter! I have to say that every time I find myself at the end of each of your instalments I always find myself wishing there were more. This chapter is yet another reason as to why I will always antisipate your next. Can't wait til next time! Thanks for yet another amazing chapter an I hope you never stop writing!
shinywhiteboards chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
this one was pretty good :D btw isnt lily supposed to get engaged to sirius at some point?
roya reader chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Enjoyed the chapter. I especially enjoyed what Severus said to

Sirius about being a coward. Looking forward to the next chapter.

roya
piscesgirl35 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
does this mean that horcruxes can be destroyed by screpfatas? in your story? will they find out what it was and how to find the others? cant wait for the next chapter 3 and the fact that you made snape get sirius back is hilarious D
HughSoSexy chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Hmm... I'm wondering how Lily will respond to Sev's little outburst. Good for him though - someone needed to be told off for ganging up on him 4 to 1.

I still love that Harry is choosing Sev over Sirius.
shinywhiteboards chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
yay! this was a really good chapter! :)
SHauthor chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This was yet again, amazing! And I love how you show what kind of power Lily has against Severus. It's quite funny and cute that he'd do anything for her. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I hope you update soon! :)
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Dah! Another cliffhanger! Yay!

This was an AMAZING chapter, and I can't wait for the next. If this is even possible, it sounds like it's going to be even better!
singingequestrian89 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
great chapter. I really enjoy reading this story! oh but please warn before telling us that cameron quit the glee project cuz I have to wait till its on hulu to see it cuz I don't have the channel. oh well even tho I know wat happens now the episode will still be well amazing! gotta love glee and the glee project!
FallenSailor chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Omg! This is gettin rather intersting hope u upload soon!
Jordina chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
"Keep the fleas off my couch."

Haha always witty! No matter what's happening!

"Imagining the Dark Lord screaming like a girl was a pleasant thought."

Hahahaha! If you take this as far as to killing Voldy, you better make this happen! With that in mind, you should definitely take this into Harry's school years if possible!:)

"I will take the Potter boy down if it is the last thing I do!"

Oh the irony!

A cliffhanger? How could you? Lol. I loved this chapter! It was great! I'm curious about the note obviously. I don't remember one in the books, but in to lazy to go back and check lol. There is a horcrux in the house though. Unless you've changed that in your story. Perhaps the note mentions that? Hmmmmm?:) Anyways update soon, of course! Also I love to review and I review every chapter I read so I hope you don't mind the long review! And I thank you for the acknowledgement! It makes me happy:) Lol. Have a grrreat day!
JuliaBond chapter 7 . 8/1/2011