Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Nom de Plume chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I have never thought to read these two together in a story but knowing your style... I am so glad I did. From beginning to end, I could not stop smiling. The wit- oh, the wit, and Lady's devil-may-care attitude and 'selfish' ways VS Nero's complete ignorance of what kind of person he's up against here... goodness gracious, does it ever stop! (I hope it doesn't.)
Surprisingly, he's holding his own pretty well, but I guess that should be expected from the Sparda family.

I like how there's a bit of not really romance-but kinda-but still-not really. The age difference always kinda irked me a bit but hey, it's harmless attraction at the end of the day. And man what a day they had... considering the characters, you have done them justice - only Lady and an unfortunate devil would get into stuff like this.
kevslave chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
awesome plot!
Sam chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I actually would love to see Nero and Lady as a couple :D he shoud break with his stupid girlfriend and get Lady!
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Poor Lady...yet I feel no sympathy... Perhaps because I know where this shitshow courtesy of her and a not-so-innocent kid is gonna go. Loved this chapter!

*goes over last post and grimaces* I have horrible grammar, I don't even...no more posts at 3am...
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
This chapter? Fucking loved it. It was hilarious! Especially the whole Nero being Dante an Vergil's butt baby thing. You know, I'd always thought myself he was startlingly lst liar to them both. I mean, he wears blue AND red! *laugh* Anyways, good job!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Please, what happens next?
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Extremely glad you updated and with such a hilarious chapter. Nero being Vergil and Dante's butt baby had me laughing my head off. :D Poor Nero!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes you'll update again soon.
violet404 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
haha I love the interaction between the two. Was not expecting her to kick the guy unconscious. Can't wait until the next update
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Why have I not discovered this until now?

I must say this is quite an enjoyable fic. Grope money? Hilarious! And the line "I banged Vergil" was absolutely priceless. XD

I really do hope you continue. This is a great story. :)
BlackRose Dmc chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Seriously , I just want to know what happened. Keep writing please, and I don't accept no like an answer. This story is so cool , you have to continue !
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Omg, I love this story! The stress balls are awesome! And the 'I banged Vergil' that was even more awesome! How many of us wish they could say that? So you said you have another story in the works with V. Does it include him And lady? I enjoy the banter between Nero and lady. Keep it up!

~sbed
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
lol grope money

lol lady banged vergil? ahahahahah poor verg? or nero lady's kid? lol
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
lol a little too old to be twleve lol why didn't kyrie come with him?
Eric Draven201 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Nicely done thus far!
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Omg, this story is hilarious. I love Lady's dry humor. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh is Vergil going to make more of an appearance in this story. I mean he's gotta thank her for the 60 yr old prostitute right? -sbed