Reviews for Tonight Tonight
Yuki Minamoto chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
God, I freaking hate your Hawke! I'm sorry, feeling hate for your OC. -_-"

But Merrill and Fenris! They're so cute!

But damn it! You guys were so close!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Aww, a kitten? Fen and a kitten? God, he's going to turn into a cat-lover like Anders! XD

And still, Hawke's such a bitch. Then again, Hawke really doesn't have a main personality so to speak.

I love Merrill, so cute and bright!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
God, your Hawke is such a bitch.

And sleeping together with Merrill? Shocker! And she was okay with it? So innocent. *chuckles*

Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Thanks to Isabela, Fen's gonna get himself some action.

I think? XD

Dragon572 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
This was an extremely enjoyable story to read. I could hear the song "Hope it gives you hell" by the All American Rejects playing in my head as I read that ending...

I love this pairing, I love the story, and I love that Hawke isn't a Sue in this story. Some people make the Player Character into the ultimate entity of kindness and skill, so having her as the antagonist is very refreshing. It also doesn't break from character excessively, which was nice. I could actually hear the characters saying the dialogue, instead of reading it and thinking "There's no way they'd say that...". You made a dramatic story that keep a person's interest without turning it into a soap opera!

Excellent story. I just wish it had been a little longer.
DeadGoneMovedOn chapter 4 . 8/16/2011

Ahem, excuse me

Well now, this is lovely C:

I absolutely love FenrisxMerrill

and I fell in love with this fic as soon as I read it

I'll admit it's a bit OOC but i still really like it :]

There's also a few spelling errors but hey, eveyone does that ;D

So gonna fave this 3

Hopefully you'll some new stuff like this one day 8]
gatorsnacks chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
:3 i almost love fenril more than fenders
gatorsnacks chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Aww its cute lol
NotSafeForWork chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
You hardly ever see Fenris/Merril so I am curious to see where you go with this.
gatorsnacks chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
A fenris and merril couple is so cute plus i love the way you show her :P