Reviews for The Little Things
CarlitaM chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I don't usually review unfinished stories, but I'm just returning the favor :D

Nice story so far, I really like it. Characters are well defined and different from each other, and the plot line is nice so far. I'm really looking forward to Ron finding out and Hermione finding out that what Fred said about Ron was true (him seeing her as a possession of his, doomed to wait till he wants to give her the time of day).

Keep it up, I'm staying tuned for more :D

Virtual cookies to you!
Jaely chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
very interesting story, I like how you are taking it very naturally not just throwing them together say "there you go they suddenly have the hots for each other" hope to read more soon.
arisa0 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
aww this story is so cute I love how the relationship between Fred and Hermione are evolving and I cant wait to read what happens next _
mstheaterchic chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Can you please update soon? Please?
Rylee87 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I'm loving this story so far. Good job. I can't wait to read more. _
alien94 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
i like it!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
PrivateRadio chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
I'm glad that you're going to continue! :) I really like where this story is going and I can't wait to read more.
The Erumpent Horn chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
That was really good, and I can't wait for the next chappy. :) I loved Hermione's frustrations, and the fact she felt any sympathy at all with Trelawney. It's brilliant, as usual. :)
PrivateRadio chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Aaaah, it's brilliant! I adore everything about this fic, you must continue writing! :)
atruwriter chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I'm surprised by the short amount of reviews you've gotten, since this is a well-written and interesting read so far. I hope Hermione won't muck it up by keeping Fred at bay too long; she deserves better than waiting on Ron and that's what I feel like she's doing here. Or at the very least sparing his feelings before thinking of Fred's. In any case, I look forward to your next update!
The Erumpent Horn chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I love it, it's brilliant! :)
Riceball in the Basket chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
IT'S RON OHMYGOD OH SHIT HAHAHA

I'm loving this story so far. :) Although I have to admit I feel conflicted because I want Hermione and Fred together, but I also want Hermione and Ron together! LOL!

I'm just a confused shipper. I can't wait to read more! :D
greeklover101 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I absoultely love this! And I really cant wait to find out who said that last bit(: I really hope its Ron XD
The Erumpent Horn chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
It was lovely, really. I do wish there were more in the chapter though! I practically squealed when Fred kissed Hermione. Please update soon!
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I just LOVE the Fred/Hermione ship :D

Can't wait to see what happens next!