Reviews for From Fake Dreams
Spiritblade chapter 37 . 2h
(Not signed in)

Update please! Looking forward to next chapter!
yoav the badass chapter 1 . 5h
Are you getting back into the groove of writing if so then i welcome you back
zolydck chapter 36 . 4/20
Its been 7 months and I am dying to know what you have planned to happen next, the suspense is killing me. If you update I'll... I will become a log worshiper. Please (gets on knees) update this wonderful text.

[on a more serious note; I know that this is fanfiction and you should only write what you want to write, but honestly that doesn't stop me from wanting to read more from such a fantastic fic.]
I just saw the fight between Gil and Berserker in fate:UBW. Poor, poor Ilya. This fic had to give her a chance for happiness, that new body that Red is making better live up to her abilities. But would require sex like the one she made for Shirou in Heaven's feel? When will this fic continue!
I need an update. I'm dying here man
edvin.ka chapter 17 . 4/17
KILL THAT ASSHOLE OF A WORM
edvin.ka chapter 6 . 4/17
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY, WHY must make him a wimp he seamed so cool before and now with that girl HE IS A WIMP, but I guess that it makes the story funny and intresting
LadyofSummer chapter 37 . 4/15
I'm gonna take a guess and say It's Waver...
BTW keep up the good work this is beautiful
Hey, Moczo's "Chaos Theory" just got update with chapter 26. All lovers of the Illya's route rejoy!
Josh chapter 6 . 4/10
The story is interesting but its really rough around the edges
EPICNES chapter 37 . 4/9
R U COMING BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ISH HUNGRYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
nebuaa chapter 33 . 4/8
OMG SO EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC URE GOD
maesde chapter 37 . 4/5
Awesome fic, I love it! Hopefully we'll get a new chapter soon :)
MidnightFenrir chapter 37 . 4/5
God damn! That is probably one (if not) of the best Fate fanfics! Why did I never read it before?!

Sir, this, THIS is a masterpiece. You have my respect for doing something such as this for as long as you did.

Thus, I am proud to be one of the followers of this story.

Keep up the good work!
Pls continue this instead of take two round two.
4,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »