Reviews for From Fake Dreams
Magnanimous Architect chapter 21 . 1/21
Okay, I've been trying to hold off on saying this because I love the story and think (hope) it'll get better later on, but how many fucking times do you have to use the words "fair" or "reasonable" to describe something? That's not what those words mean!
Seriously, do a word search and count. It's ridiculous.
I can understand the confusion. It would, in fact, be correct to say something like "I gave him a fair /reasonable slice of the pie". The issue is that you seem to confuse the meaning of these words in that context with words like "substantial" or "significant", which would work a lot better in your writing. You could even use specific amounts like a half, or quarter.
It didn't bother me much on the first read through of your fics, it was just kinda bland. But on round two, it's driving me insane.

ps- speaking of insanity, as thoroughly entertaining as it is, crypt does not act insane, ever. His symptoms are closer to some kind damage to Broca's area, but even that's not quite right since his sentences Fit standard grammatical structure. They also almost align with schizophrenia, but again, you've somehow written things such that it doesn't fit. He acts like someone with poor knowledge of basic psychology trying to act insane for some reason. Which actually does fit with his brief moments of sanity. Rather than insane, he acts so thoroughly traumatized that he pretends to be so to distance himself from himself. Which could work. You could say that the family calls him insane because they don't want to get into it with the lesser beings. Whatever.
JackGehrman chapter 48 . 1/19
That, that right there, was fucking EPIC. Also GG for Shirou due to the fact he took some tips from God of War! XD
KingOfTheBittins chapter 48 . 1/13
Just a thought, would saber be able to recognise primate murder as cath palug; merlins familiar?
Anonymous1684 chapter 48 . 1/13
I loved this chapter, every single time I look at it again, I can't help but cry when I read that scene where Avalon is revealed. Pure poetry.
Oyshik chapter 48 . 1/7
You beautiful bastard. You are responsible for taking away my sleep for a whole week. Thank you for writing the best fate series fanfiction ever! I impatiently wait for the next chapter. What do you think of the fate grand order anime?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 22 . 1/5
Given that there are two versions of the beast of Gia, one which was merlin's familiar and one which was not and given that the version that was merlin's familiar got summoned as the beast class summon... Yeah cannon backs up your statement
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 21 . 1/5
I don't really mind the mystic eyes bit, personally I find being able to copy weapons from someone else's memories to be stranger
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 48 . 1/4
I just realized that despite having read and reread this chapter a number of times i've forgotten to review it. Sorry.

All in all this was a splendid read. You were able to keep a marvelous tempo going for the whole struggle, and the various fights and interactions were a pleasure to read, and the ending was amazing. As ever you've left me wondering what'll happen next, and looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for writing this, can't wait for the next one.

All hail the log!
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 31 . 1/2
most cats are lazy shirts just saying also I love what you've done with this story I can't put it down (actually losing sleep here lol)
harlequin320 chapter 48 . 12/30/2016
great chapter as always, loved it, the chaotic style of the fight was great, I am curious whether or not you are going to fill in some of the gaps, like what was going on with Assassin, throughout most of this chapter that created due to POVs? anyways, loved the chapter, loved how Kanshou and Bakuya were instrumental to Witch Medea's forced retreat, anyways, great chapter as always, I eagerly await the next chapter, Shirou's crew just needs to defuse what is essentially a massive bomb to save Fuyuki from yet another disaster, then there will be the fall out of the HGW, and after that I am curious if the story will end or if you will continue to explore the Nasuverse further, anyways, great story, you have taken us readers on one hell of a ride, I look forward to it continuing
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I doubt reienforcing alchohol would work, not as presented in cannon. But whatever.

Other than that annoyance I'm loving this story
darragh107 chapter 48 . 12/29/2016
great work, can't wait for you to get back to this story. I just read this whole thing in two days so I might read something else before getting to your other works.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/27/2016
Pure. Undilutioned. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/20/2016
Just as I thought that you missed the potential of the cardboard box of stealth, you give us THESE omakes. :-D I'm pretty sure my laughter woke up the neighbors.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/20/2016
Badassery, lots of followers, cardboard boxes of stealth... Boss, is that you?
6,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »