Reviews for From Fake Dreams
ddentler21 chapter 48 . 9/21
Awesome damn story, read your Naruto ones months ago and found this gem as well yesterday.
This story is already finished (probably) , but I'm guessing that Assassin is Kiritsugu. If not, well it's a cool idea. Kiritsugu did make a legend for himself.
Rhavis chapter 48 . 9/13
*head all over the room*
CatFruit chapter 48 . 9/10
Scabbard: “… This is the easiest game of finding the main character I have ever played, period.”
Shiro: “What?”
“How do you even end up with a body like that!? Don’t answer, most likely you have a growing harem as well…"
"... So?"
"I figured since you’re the main character you probably know Zel, he owes me money.”

Somewhere, someone shuddered.
drizzt chapter 41 . 9/9
it is sad when you realize all omakes technically exist in the multiverse, so somewhere is
fate/waffle night
Indra Uzumaki chapter 27 . 9/9
Wow Exellent Story
DEBob19 chapter 15 . 9/8
... Avalon means No vampirism. Full heals. Full stop.

Otherwise fun. Loving Waver.
Hey man. Loved the fic! Just marathoned it over the past few days and I could probably wax poetic over how good this fic is...but instead I'll just say thanks. This is amazing.

One thing though: even if Rule Breaker can not remove Breaker Gorgan how come he did not cut it off when Archer arrived? The magic cancelling noble phantasm spear can't cut it off?
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 8 . 8/31
As a wise man once said...UNLIMITED HAREM WORKS!

She tasted 'The Bone of His sword' and got her 'Heavens Feel' so she 'Stayed the Night'
death390 chapter 48 . 8/29
Read this While waiting for TTRT and quite enjoyed this. Honestly I thought fate stay night was ok but overall meh but loved the spin on this, though I am waiting for scabbard and crypt to fall through a portal from an eldritch abominations lair after scabs latest cooking attempt. Though I don't know if you plan on them making an appearance. I figure crypt with his blood-mancy would be a great fit to the worldscape while shiro (either) attempt to teach scab how to cook. Would be funny. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for TTRT or hell any of you works "oh look a free baby" would be funny too.
GateMaster31 chapter 4 . 8/29
"I'm from Ireland lass, we like to play rough for shits and giggles." Um...I'll take that as a.. Complament? Well people I'm my classmates find throwing 700page books across the room. And the accent is extremely exaggerated. No one in Ireland speaks like that
142 with an 8 chapter 1 . 8/25
okay... my interest for this story is pinged. will read more.
River king chapter 48 . 8/19
I have finally caught up and can't wait for your next chapter! ;)
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 8/18
Took seven hours to read. Lol
what you want chapter 37 . 8/15
what you absolutely need are a few more twists and problems for the main characters. its not as if this is already like a superpowered telenovela. you need a couple more detractors and agents of chaos to make this EXTRAORDINARILY LONG story even longer and more confusing. have a couple more battles that COMPLETELY DESTROY the surroundings and don't result in a single death. that is absolutely what you need more of.
7,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »