Reviews for From Fake Dreams
regirenka chapter 28 . 5/20
servant with the gat.
regirenka chapter 26 . 5/18
okay imo idc if the spoiled snowflake is totured, RIP BOZO
regirenka chapter 24 . 5/18
marjatta: junior you DARE!? COURTING DEATH!?
regirenka chapter 23 . 5/18
archer is going to become a monk. nice
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 22 . 5/17
Biggest problem I have here is that everyone seems to either be unwilling or unable to help Shirou when he needs them most. Great for drama but really disheartening to see. So much for friendship or familial bonds.
Luke200433 chapter 29 . 5/17
So far, I'm enjoying much the slow pace of the war. It's a risky way to tell a story, because it's more difficult to keep the attention of the reader. However, it's a choice of writing I'm really appreciating. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing some more interactions between Shirou and Saber, since they haven't spoken frequently by this point. Though I can understand why you're not focusing on the pair, as of now.
Another slow, yet great chapter. Well done!
regirenka chapter 19 . 5/17
dog? emiya suddenly feels some future ptsd kicking in
poor guy.
Jack chapter 48 . 5/17
Her head was blown off huh? By the power of AUTHOR I'm 100% expecting her to stand up and fucking walk away. You did your best this entire time to make her smart enough to out think everyone and strong enough to survive a noble phantasm exploding her torso. Plot shielding is the ultimate weapon for dipshits like you after all. Its hilarious that after your done with all of your bullshit plot forcing all it takes is a double tap to get rid of this bitch. I'm guessing now we're going to have about ten reaction chapters full of exposition and dumb jokes. Have fun with that.
Jack chapter 45 . 5/17
At most 2 more chapters before the final confrontation? I dont believe you.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Snore.
Jack chapter 43 . 5/17
Wow. A bunch of people died. Funnily enough about 95% of this chapter was more blah blah. You keep telling yourself that you're so great at writing fights and hate writing exposition. Also it looks like team rocket is blasting off again.
Jack chapter 42 . 5/17
So gilgamesh is dead but team rocket (caster) is blasting off again? Yawn.
Jack chapter 40 . 5/17
Everything will be decided in the next three to five days...so forty more chapters? Fifty?
Jack chapter 39 . 5/17
So this chapter was a bit of a breather. The exposition between expositions as it were. Snore.
Jack chapter 38 . 5/17
Oh man! More reactionary blah blah chapters that you supposedly hate to write! Snore.
10,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »