Reviews for From Fake Dreams
Guest chapter 61 . 54m
I can imagine if Barthomelloi got wind of someone going around with authentic seeming seals with her family crest there is going to be hell to pay from the family(s) doing such...
Gwest chapter 61 . 11h
Iri-RIDER FTW

That car isn't the only thing she wants to ride ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Run Kiritsugu! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!
webzayne717 chapter 28 . 21h
Yeah, the grail war arc sucks, I don't think im making it through this; not quite sure what you were thinking with a lot of these choices.
webzayne717 chapter 25 . 5/14
Writing a Grail War just does not transition to this format. It doesn't help that the fighting is largely between friends with shakey motivations at best. I can say with conviction that this segment is not pleasant to read, at all really.
Simon334 chapter 21 . 5/14
I don't understand why Shirou wouldn't want Merem to interupt the negotiations with his arrival. I think that whould have been the best thing that could happen. The Eldelfelts would have been so terified, that they wouldn't dare to try anything.
Inhaled these last two chapters like proverbial lines of cocaine.
Ruest chapter 61 . 5/13
Great story. It's rare to see a fic live to nearly a decade. Interesting to see how the quality has evolved.

The only issue I found was that earlier chapters are riddled with small grammer/spelling errors, like using too instead of to, or sempai instead of senpai. But those issues are simple things that can be fixed using "Find and Replace" someday.

Also, as anime viewer that isn't aware of the other franchises in this universe, I appreciate you including information about them within the story, as it lets me enjoy the story regardless.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 61 . 5/13
Irisviel as a Rider. The world really is doomed.
Man, there is no way this timeline isn't getting pruned
frezer330 chapter 61 . 5/13
give wayfarer a fan's regards, man. my best wishes to him. over everything else i mentiom
More gaiwp? NICE
i was DEFINITELY not expecting that, ilya is an absolute UNIT
Poor emiya. which one? whichever.
thanks for the great chapter, and congrats on joining the pfizer fuckboys. I'll join after the next round of beta tests, get the 1.5 version.
unseenw0lf chapter 61 . 5/13
it's nice to be reminded that Shirou is a badass
Super98 chapter 61 . 5/12
Awesome! Pass on my sympathies to Wayfarer. Hope things work out!
J-SECTION-L chapter 61 . 5/12
Mother of Irisviel Emiya? Illya mate.
harlequin320 chapter 61 . 5/12
great chapter as always, keep up the good work
Adro-Sama chapter 61 . 5/12