Reviews for From Fake Dreams
Phantom the Eternal chapter 53 . 10h
Great job
You’re doing quite well
Court proceedings were easier to follow this time, if only slightly. I don’t think you’re gonna write too many court scenes so it’s not anything to be concerned about.
Keep up the good work
Team #Waffles
krill64 chapter 53 . 9/24
Fantastic chapter! I'm really enjoying this whole legal interlude to be honest.

I also wanted to say the shirts are pretty cool, especially the McGinty Moonshine one.

Thanks from British Columbia, I hope someone out here gets the joke when I'm wearing the shirt around.
demonicdie chapter 3 . 9/24
this sirus teminde me of from borderland2
slydino chapter 53 . 9/23
Wonderful chapter. I was excited for more of your courtroom bombshells and you didn't disappoint. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PasiveNox chapter 53 . 9/23
Must took a lot of time to make this and it's great
Lun3th chapter 53 . 9/23
Thanks for another great chapter looking forward to reading more keep up the great work :)
brokenstrings001 chapter 53 . 9/23
Honestly I thought they would make a big issue about his projection and avalon. Politics is really useful as a plot counter sometimes.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 53 . 9/23
you should follow this omake up with rider getting shirou to make french toast.
ArcherShirou chapter 53 . 9/23
very good.
CurseofGladstone chapter 53 . 9/23
Wow I'm finally done. This has been a lobg week and a half of reading. Hell of a story you made here. I hope to see you update again soon
so many shocking moments, you're such a tease with this subplots, and I still don't know what happened with illya, i just know in like 3 chapters its gonna come back and fucking BREAK my brain!

But i'm very excited.
Take your time with your fics bro and can't wait to see how things turn out. Also, was wondering how to use the links to your new shirts but when I typed them in nothing specific came up either way, Live Laugh Repeat Fang!

CHEERS \ . /
Keldor chapter 53 . 9/22
I am happy to see this story update. It's a shame about the hiatus. We just got done with one after the previous chapter but that's life for you.

As for the chapter itself, the inner Nasu fanatic in me is screaming due to all the inaccuracies when it comes to the setting's mechanics (Jubastcheit, Assassin Emiya, Incarnations, Dead Apostles, etc) but I can't help but love it. I especially enjoy chapters that deal heavily with the Association like this one. I hope we get more of them.

I do think it's curious you picked Marisbury to be the judge. I am guessing you did it due to the role he plays in the plot of Grand Order? Is that where the fic is heading? Shirou should be in his prime when the Incineration of Humanity happens. That's about when Archer died after all.

As for Marisbury, while a Lord of the Association, he's the head of Astronomy Faculty and doesn't have anything to do with law. That's the job of the thirteenth Faculty, Policies. While not usually counted with the 12 Departments of the Clock Tower (because it doesn't focus on Magecraft), the 13th Faculty exists and deals with various social sciences like politics and law.

You'd expect someone from there to be the judge but I guess that's politics for you.
HamClad chapter 52 . 9/22
I'm confused. Is Shiki and Ciel suddenly going to pop out of nowhere or something?
CurseofGladstone chapter 47 . 9/22
Run towards them with rule breaker forcing then to try and kill themselves. Stab them with rule breaker since they then can't run, and then use a copy of avalon to make sure they don't die. Problem solved.
7,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »