Reviews for Black Tears
mysteriousbutterfly28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is perfect!
demonchildrenwalktheearth chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i really loved both this and red sand (beautifully written W)...it maded me sad...*shoos away evil cloud of sadness* ANYWAY! really good stories.
KiadaSong1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Love it! Great story!
TooLazyToLogin.c chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was beautiful, achingly sad with a lot of darker, scarier, haunting undertones.

Amazing job! (:
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was great. Sasori would not remember Dei-Dei...

...but he did anyways. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww... that was so sad. I'm really sad that Deidara had to die, I was hoping that he'd get his happily ever after, but killing him off made everything so much more realistic and beautiful. Amazing job! I'm going to go read Red Sand now. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
loved it.
Sasodei-forever chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god, the ending was what really got me. Actually, the whole thing was already so sad and moving, but the ending... gosh, it just /broke/ me. It was so beautiful, and now I'm going to go read the sequel. This was beautiful, and this review isn't enough and can't express how much I truly love this story, but I had to write something to express a fraction of how much I love this story. :)
deidarafan343 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
ohmygod. that was so sad. i'm crying, literally crying. that was haunting in a very sad and creepy/scary kinda way. i love this.
chronikuru chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh wow, that was amazing. Absolutely beautiful in a poetic, achingly sad and slightly creepy way. I loved the ending, but really I loved the whole thing. :)
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i cant wait to read red sand! i really liked this. it was...inspiring. thank you
thevoidbetweenus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loveed it! Can't wait until you upload Red Sand...it'll be interesting to hear Sasori's thoughts...
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I thought that this was a beautiful masterpiece.

It was very poetic and you managed to convey several very intense emotions with only a few simple sentences. There were parts, such as Deidara bleeding on the floor but Sasori not noticing, that got me wondering if it was in a literal sense or not. Perhaps it's in the way Deidara sees the world, I don't know. Your wording (The shadows cried out in despair to him. The puppets hollow faces pleaded with him to stay with them.) was very poetic and it was a very haunting story. I really enjoyed this, and can continue pointing out things I liked about this story, but sadly that may take forever. So I'll leave you with this; this was one of the best SasoDei stories I've read. And I also like how even thogh Deidara said that he wasn't afraid of Sasori, you implied it that he still feared him up to some extent. And the ending was amazing and daunting in vague undertones. The way you said Deidara's voice continued to echo through the forest even after his death, scared me a bit, but it was very touching. I'm not sure I understand some of the things you implied in this story, and perhaps I never will, but I still enjoyed this story completely, and I cannot wait for the sequel/companion fic. I'll be looking forward to that.

Good job. :)
GAWD OF THIS WORLD chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Crying right now and I can't seem to stop...Curse you! :)
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was breathtakingly beautiful. I'm completely speechless. :) Good job with this one.