Reviews for Rising High
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Fluffy short piece. Loved it!-)
My name's AC chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful, what else can I say. Everything was simple, and yet so perfect.
an amateur chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
such a nice one! and I bet that your story would be slightly the same with the real story. can't wait for season 4 :)
caskettfan12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Omg just great, I got a little teary- eyed. Dont really know why. The swings is just a perfect place just to talk, get everything out in the open.
atheart101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This one shot was absolutely beautiful. Especially after seeing the pics on Tumblr! I could just see this scene playing out, the silence around them - not a heavy, weighted silence, just companionable. Easy. I absolutely loved that he started pushing her on the swing, like her mom used to do and it gave her the courage to tell him Josh was gone (okay, so I just love that Josh is gone : D). And then that was it, enough for today. It's a wonderful one shot. Full of promise, but without the need to write it down. Well done!
Aerielz chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
oh, god, that's cute, so absolutely cute! Castle pushing her on the swings, man, i can actually see that happening. i love how they have this we-don't-need-words thing. love how you done that.

congrats on the cute one-shot.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well, this was PERFECT. Oh, I hope we see something like this on the show. You completely nailed both of them, and the moment, and the...and the EVERYTHING. Sorry, I just woke up and am now in that 'too awake' faze of dragging my butt around.

This was wonderful. GREAT job.

Emma
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ive been stalking ff for hours waiting for a story frm the tphotos! and ir was so sweet! loved it!
onlybattles chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*wipes tear from eye* THIS BETTER BE HOW IT HAPPENS IN THE EPISODE!

Gosh it is so beautiful. :')
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this story of Kate on a swing! I loved the childhood memories which surfaced. I loved how Kate told Rick she had broken up with the arrogant doctor. Yah! Please continue!
coolazzhell chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
okkk yal i kno ur dyin 2 c this pik so i searchd a litle & found it post/7946621452/stana-swinging-they-were-filming-on-a-swingset-and

(: copy & paste enjoyyy
knittingeek chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was sweet. I can see them doing this. I actually was swinging a few weeks ago after many years...it was awesome! I must see this BTS pic...please?
chasingwords chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
yeaah D. You know how cute i think this OS was but i still wanted to leave some review. ;)
SinningBySilence chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww! Very sweet and very them. Loved it!

P.S. Where did you see the swing picture? Link, maybe? Please? BTS are helping to keep me sane while I wait for S4. )
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awwww! I loved it! Yay it makes me so happy to come back to this fandom and read Castle stuff after a long break from it. It really has the sweetest stuff :) Keep writing!