Reviews for Deranged and Wrong
Sierra chapter 20 . 7/23
This doesn't have anything to do with the chapter but I was just thinking, "There is an owl somewhere in that house, without a name or any thing to do. For all we know is has probably starved to death." I think you should add a little bit of details about that.
Metalforlife chapter 20 . 7/22
Although it is probably not going to happen I'm still going to ask:
Will you ever update this fantastically written story ever again?
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 2/21
Very interesting story!
Ines Lovett chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
It's like the second time I read your fic and I'm in love with it. Please don't leave it!
Ines Lovett chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Please upate soon! I really love it :3
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Why no updates? Been reading this story for a very long time. An old favorite of mine :(
goku.splint chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
When Ron said: "Eh…what are you all doin' here? Am I in candy land yet?" I could hold my laughter in! lol :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I'm trying to imagine him telling th rest d the golden trio: hey guys guess what? I slept with Bellatrix!
What?!
Oh, we didn't sleep, sleep together but we slept in the same bed
Lone Doctor chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
I wish you could continue this story, it was so well written and i fully enjoyed reading it. Thanks for bringing such a nice piece of art for us.
XMatchBookX chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
This story doesn't make sense.

Harry's going to lose everything. Unless your going to somehow make people forgive her, for absolutely no apparent reason.

Se killed Sirius, and countless other people, and she tortured Neville's parents comatose.

This story is complete bullshit.
Quantumphysica chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Wow. Read it all in one go, such an awesome story!
I like how much they bicker, it's really old-married-couple-style... But with a bit more criminal tendencies in it xD
Glass chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed reading your story :)
SovereignGFC chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I have to say this is a different take than many "redeemed Bella" (relatively speaking) fics I've read. Again I find myself annoyed I cannot "review the whole work" (that feature does not yet exist) so I'm going to tack it onto Chapter 20 of who-knows-how-many.

A unique element that could lead somewhere interesting arises that no deus ex machina/peggy sue/time travel/potion/etc. (terms taken from a site that sounds like, ahem, TV ropes) has yet removed the age difference. In canon (which may not apply here) a 29-year separation exists between the births of the two characters. It's there, and it's not being changed (though as of yet it has only been mentioned in passing).

I hope the age difference figures in the story-if only because unlike other HarryTrix fics, it could make for an interesting plot point at minimum.

The best part about this story to me is that it's funny. The characterization of Harry as a straight-through deadpan snarker vs. mischievous Bella seems to fit very well. I actually think it's better (so far) that there's been no real attempts to "explain" or "justify" things that rub canon the wrong way (Bella becoming more of a prankster/less evil, Harry forgiving Bella, the Ministry's attitude). They just fit within the context of the story, and to me internal consistency is probably the most important aspect of AU fanfiction.
AubsThorne chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
An amazing story, thus far! The pairing kind of creeped me out at first but I think it might be a favorite of mine soon...
9876grpc chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
This is a great story! I'm waiting for her to end up pregnant and seeing how everyone reacts to that...