Reviews for Deranged and Wrong
CarolWim chapter 1 . 7/17
A really crap story this is
AlicaLissy chapter 13 . 5/1
Sooo. . .After months I decided that I have to write you a review. First of all, I'm actually German, so I hope you'll understand a little bit I think your story is absolutely awesome and so very in-character. I like this pairing very much because I write by myself, too. And I always use pairings who are actually not canon, it's simply more tricky and it makes more fun to write instead of some fluffy love stuff. . . Second, because of your story I had an idea of my own and started to write my own story. So thank you very much for this great inspiration! Every chapter is so great and well written and I'm a little bit sad that you stopped to continue. But I understand, sometimes it's hard to write on a story, if the inspirations and ideas are gone. But if you plan on doing more chapters I would be looking foward to see , I hope you could understand some of these things I wrote to you and wish you best greetings.
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 22 . 2/11
Hmm...I like it.
Sam117 chapter 22 . 1/2
Amazing work my friend, at least get to 30 chapters. So much to explore, would have been a huge waste of time if you don't conclude the story.
Cheers, again, great job.
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Great story I hope you update soon
Amphilis chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Will look forward to the next chapter. _
diegokpo30 chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Me encanto este capitulo, yo ya habia leido la historia con anteriodad hace como dos aƱos, y me habia gustado muchi, ahora he vuelto a leerla y estoy de nuevo fascinado por ella, espero que actualices pronto, ya quiero saber como va a fluir la relacion de estos dos de ahora en adelante.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
If I were stuck with bellatrix, I'd force her to immerse herself in muggle pop culture and not use magic, so she'd either be miserable or conflicted.
Katysheepie chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
So glad that you decided to continue the story:)
Keep it up!
Titanking666 chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
I wonder how long it'll be before Harry and Bellatrix realize that they're in love with each other. The more you hate, the more you love.
TheBlack'sResurgence chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
I've only recently discovered this little gem of a story, thank you and keep up the good work. I sincerely hope you do finish it my friend
Albus Wolfric Brian Dumbledore chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
I love your story.
Keshawna18 chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
Yo my friend where's the update! Lol love this story .. Keep it up please. Best Bellatrix and harry story on this site..
Deadpool2099 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
please update this amazing book more
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
two problems. One the Malfoy's would NOT have a tv in their living room no matter how you try to justify it. Second if Bella was trying on clothes while in Ginny's form the clothes wouldnt fit when she changed back.