Reviews for Deranged and Wrong
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 22 . 12/3
Great story I hope you update soon
Amphilis chapter 22 . 11/17
Will look forward to the next chapter. _
diegokpo30 chapter 22 . 11/9
Me encanto este capitulo, yo ya habia leido la historia con anteriodad hace como dos aƱos, y me habia gustado muchi, ahora he vuelto a leerla y estoy de nuevo fascinado por ella, espero que actualices pronto, ya quiero saber como va a fluir la relacion de estos dos de ahora en adelante.
If I were stuck with bellatrix, I'd force her to immerse herself in muggle pop culture and not use magic, so she'd either be miserable or conflicted.
Katysheepie chapter 22 . 10/1
So glad that you decided to continue the story:)
Keep it up!
titanking666 chapter 22 . 7/6
I wonder how long it'll be before Harry and Bellatrix realize that they're in love with each other. The more you hate, the more you love.
TheBlacksResurgence chapter 21 . 7/3
I've only recently discovered this little gem of a story, thank you and keep up the good work. I sincerely hope you do finish it my friend
Albus Wolfric Brian Dumbledore chapter 22 . 6/30
I love your story.
Keshawna18 chapter 22 . 6/26
Yo my friend where's the update! Lol love this story .. Keep it up please. Best Bellatrix and harry story on this site..
Deadpool2099 chapter 22 . 6/5
please update this amazing book more
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 5/31
two problems. One the Malfoy's would NOT have a tv in their living room no matter how you try to justify it. Second if Bella was trying on clothes while in Ginny's form the clothes wouldnt fit when she changed back.
justafan chapter 22 . 5/30
awesome return to this story i hope harry and bellatrix get a good ending maybe once they know each others feelings the ministry in its paranoia will label harry a dark lord and bell his dark lady taking over magical britain really hope harry and bella come to turn with thier feelings and good ending for them.
Archleone chapter 22 . 5/27
You should probably focus on this story until you've completed it before branching out to new stories. This story has been around for years now, so it probably deserves a proper ending.

That, and it's really the most interesting story you've currently posted. I'd rather read more of this than anything related to Percy Jackson, for example.

Good luck with your writing.
Gunreal chapter 22 . 5/26
Finally an update! Good job with this chapter! Update soon..
ChainzOfThePast chapter 22 . 5/24
An excellent chapter. I would like to see Harry take Bella out on a formal date in muggle london, no doubt to her displeasure, but it would be interesting.