Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Anderfail chapter 20 . 4/14
HAHAHAHAHA, so they managed to tell fate to go to hell by accident anyway. Sounds about like something they would do. They definitely can't go back to how they were now.
Anderfail chapter 15 . 4/14
I guess they must be better people than me because I would still refuse to ever go along with such a plan. If I'm soul bonded to someone I literally chose and I'm getting told I can't be with that person because the world depends on me not being with them, then I would tell the world and fate itself to go to hell. Their lives have been shit, they both clearly have severe PTSD and other issues related to being friendless as kids. No one can live while constantly putting other people's welfare or feelings above your own, it would destroy you as a person. It's totally unrealistic to expect this to happen.

Maybe I'm more of an asshole, but I would just leave the magical world for good. It's brought them nothing but pain and misery and put their entire lives on hold. If they die young, so what? Better to have lived and loved over a short life than to live a life in perpetual limbo. In real life no one is this noble and further, they are giving up a soul bond, something people who live in the real world would give anything to have with their spouse.

While I have really enjoyed this story so far and will finish it, I cannot fathom them making the decision to willfully go along with any plan that involves them going back.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 25 . 3/17
Hey,

I have to say the beginning was really promising, good written and you got my hopes up.

Sadly with the start of the whole elven, dreamland theme the plot got a direction I found dealy missing and not in tune with the rest. It did not fit.

As I said: Good style - not my fav. plot. Beside the last point: Well done.
Ron chapter 15 . 3/5
Overall, nice story - thanks for writing. But H and Hr becoming the manipulators to G and R by keeping them happy by staying in relationships with them for a decade or so until the S threat is gone and THEN dumping them when H and Hr remember their torch?! That's AD level manipulation of G and R and not something H or Hr would do.
at-nightfall chapter 26 . 2/25
Feeding the Teddy without going to the loo before, sounds very uncomfortable to me.
Think I'm giving up on this it's well written, in that regard you are one of the better writers on here.
You said this was going to be. A H H story yet they are going back to the assessments don't want to read this hole thing for them only to get together in the last chapter and there is no h h till then.
It's Autum not fall.
Like this story hoping thatcher soon get together, and that are chapters if H and H and not them just in the other pairing when they get together just for the last chapter.
I thought they were going to get her parents?
EJ Daniels chapter 38 . 1/12
A delightfully harmonious story. It was a shaky start as your AN's pointed out concerning the harmony purists. It would be nice to one day, no pressure, read about the story concerning the prophecy as well as their trip to Australia. As always with your stories, I have greatly enjoyed it.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
Okay , this is difficult to say, but simply stated this story just wasn't my cup of tea. I've loved all your other stories but this one, it had too much stuff I frankly just didn't care about. All of the Sirius/Maeve/James/Lily/Albus stuff was not what I wanted nor expected to read based on the title and summary. I'm not saying this to be in any way shape or form rude, but it honestly feels like false advertisement. One could make the argument that Maeve and Sirius being involved make the title true in a round about way, but come on.

I expected to read a story about Harry and Hermione eventually realizing the love they share all while becoming parents to little Teddy. This was actually the B plot for this story, while the mystical/new prophecy plot took center stage.

It was a good story but I suggest you change the summary to more accurately depict the actual story your telling.

Despite my thoughts

I thank you for sharing and eagerly await your next update
DylanL chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
I loved the story, however, I am very mad at u. U have committed one of the most egregious acts a fan fiction writer can, u set up the story for a sequel, leaving several loose ends and not finishing the main story line, but didn't write the sequel. That is only slightly worse than writers that start the sequel but abandon it before its finished. At least if u had done that I could have read something about how the story continued.
DylanL chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
I'd like to point out that in canon albus had to have manipulated at least one person so that Snape would hear part of the prophecy and go tell Tom but not enough to make tom wary of taking out either of the boys it fit. So he was directly responsible for Halloween 1981
DylanL chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
I'm curious as to how a pure blood wizard in a country with no military, got the title of colonel. And y is Astoria in Ravenclaw?
DylanL chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Great story so far, especially the last few chapters. I just wanted to point out a minor error u made at the end of this chapter, u have the green eyed elf leavening twice and the violet one never leaving.
Kallanit chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
This was a very good story but it's not finished... speaking up for Narcissa and Draco, restoring Hermione's parents' memories and Harry meeting them, Harry and Hermione remembering when Albus tried to sever their bond, the whole Slytherin issue... there's a lot outstanding and unresolved. I hope there will be a sequel.
overbooked chapter 38 . 10/3/2014
Thanks for an enjoyable story. You did a great job with the canon characters, living and dead; Aunt Muriel especially was a surprise and a pleasure. The original characters were well-developed and appealing. I liked too many things, from plot twists to turns of phrase, to list them all, so I'll just mention Hermione's heritage and special relationship with the elves; her unusual connection with Luna; the way you were able to split up the canon pairings without bashing anyone except maybe Albus, who deserved it; Muriel's garden decorations; Centaur Relations; and the obvious care you put into setting up a possible sequel. I even laughed at your author's note about things being much different last century (the 90s!) than they are in modern times and can't believe some people didn't get the humor. This story ended at a good place; the one disappointment was realizing that there was no sequel yet. I hope you'll return to this universe some day and give us the next story.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »