Reviews for Meet The Godparents
charliepittlevy chapter 19 . 10/27
i can't believe this turned into a soul bond fic, what a waste of your amazing writing skills. The soul bond thing blew it for me. btw some of your ANs are far more well written than the story itself, i found myself looking forward to reading them before every chapter. I guess its because its the real you in the notes than in the fic
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 10/18
Who does Kingsley think he is? Since when does the Minister for Magic have the right to override the plans and wishes of the parents as to who takes care of their children if they die? Remus and Tonks chose Harry and Hermione, and It's not for the government to disregard those decisions.
Lonelywicked chapter 4 . 10/14
Loved last part lol. Hermione is the best...
jlluh chapter 15 . 10/10
This is lowkey the harshest Weasley bashing I've ever seen. It sets them up as decent people, then predicates the plot on their being too immature to fight a darklord alongside their high school crushes if their high school crushes break up with them.
indigobenson23 chapter 38 . 7/7
Is there a sequel to this? I just found this beautiful piece of literature and I absolutely adore it! Thanks for writing it!
CJTressler chapter 38 . 6/12
Wait! That can't be the end, yet. There are too many loose ends for this to be the end. Please finish the story.
BillBrink chapter 38 . 5/1
As much as I enjoy your writing, I feel you just became tired of this one and decided to chop it off. There is no or little resolution in some of the major plot points; Dumbledore, prophesy, search for the body, ending conflict with Death Eaters, Draco's inclusion, what happens to Ron and Ginevra. Instead we are left with some tea and the adoption of Teddy, which was no surprise. Will you write the sequel?
BillBrink chapter 6 . 4/30
One of the reasons I like to read you is the depth of your dialogue in your characters. The insight you pass through your characters is golden which can only be gained through experience. Obviously that is missing in the plethora of stories by younger writers on this site. Some of your sentences I just want to frame in front of me in order to finish some stories by other authors. Finding yours makes it worth the time spent having to read all the rest. Thank you.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
A thoroughly wonderful story, introducing concepts, spells, and societal expectations I have not seen before or not seen as well-written and fleshed-out as this author so eloquently portrays.
Thank you for sharing your written gift.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 34 . 12/1/2016
I do so like the pace this story maintains and I especially like the behind-the-scenes (or is that screens?) implications of intimacy.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale.
Akumi99 chapter 38 . 10/3/2016
Oh...I wish I'd known this was only a part of the story. Now I feel like I've been left to hang out in nothingness with absolutely no resolution to anything important. I never read the first part of a series without knowing the sequels are finished. I really wish there was some kind of warning as now I feel like I've wasted a few days getting invested and I don't imagine a sequel will come out soon as this story was complete quite a while ago. Just...disappointed at the end.
Akumi99 chapter 35 . 10/2/2016
I don't feel any amount of closure on the Dumbledore front at all. He's not repentant, he just want Harry to listen to him again. Why all this nonsense about forgiving him when he hasn't even admitted his crimes or truly apologized? It's unsatisfying that the way the Dumbledore problem will be resolved won't be in the story. He's a major plot point and is the sole reason for Harry and Hermione wasting years apart. He used one of the darkest magics ever. I'm disappointed he i won't get to see the consequences he faces.
Akumi99 chapter 33 . 10/2/2016
I think things are getting more complicated than necessary. One could argue that's life, but you're adding a lot of information a new character or two very close to the end. I just think it overloading the story a little too much. I am still really enjoying it, but I find I have to ignore some new information because it only adds a ton more questions that probably won't be answer in the time left. Still, I'm looking forward to when the main confrontation happens in this story. I hope you're going to show what happens to Dumbledore after everything's over.
Akumi99 chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
Um...since when can ghosts actually cast spells and aren't patronus intangible? I'm just confused. I liked this chapter but I feel like I've missed something. I never got the impression ghosts were anywhere near that powerful.
Akumi99 chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
At first I was shocked that albus received what equated to a wrist slap because sirius didn't even share half of what albus did to the kids, not to mention that he used the darkest spell on them for no apparent reason other than his need to be in control of everything. Now I'm appeased by the ending conversation and I hope there's some real resolution on his punishment since he is not at all repentant. Onwards with the story!
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »