Reviews for Meet The Godparents
EdTheBeast chapter 38 . 10/27/2023
An excellent post war story that takes place very quickly with Harry and Hermione being the godparents of Teddy.
Pat chapter 38 . 12/27/2022
So, here I am after 162K words - no hunt for Salazar's grave going on - so why put that in the story? Suppose I'll have to check your story list, to see if any of your other stories mention being a continuation of this one.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2022
What utter bullshit- NO excuse for dropping harry off at the dursleys. NONE.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2022
Her name is Hermione, Mi is such a stupid nickname especially from harry
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2022
Well harry is totally *WPSH!*
nikkistew2 chapter 30 . 6/11/2022
Of course he'd be a Malfoy
HeartsGlow chapter 37 . 4/20/2022
Just read this a second time. I'm sure in the future there will be a third time. LOL
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 4/19/2022
And yet, after that conversation, they don't realize they are in love, LOL
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 4/18/2022
Yes, the night they net Fluffy WAS Ron's fault as well as the flying car. RON accepted the challenge from Malfoy on Harry's behalf without waiting to hear what Harry would say. Also, if you read the books, many of their misadventures were also instigated by Hermione all while she pretended to be "Miss Abides By the Rules". LOL.
Bonded For life chapter 1 . 1/25/2022
it would have been a great story but writer add R/HR sex sooo many times that it become utterly disgusting. This becomes more crap when she was under spell , making this whole thing nearly rape. This is the part i really hate when this crap happen under spell or resulted due to spell.
oh you can say she consent BUT UNDER A SPELL.
what really you expect when you have soul bond fic and have Hermione jumping into bed with ron until she realised she always loved harry.
harry is portrayed saint type personalityoh it"s okay you slept around while I was away fighting dark lord and now you want the relationship again" , love of his life fucked his best friend under spell and HE IS FINE totally cool about everything.
I did read the story after your "defending crap part" but still it remained crap.
saying nothing happened before fic and then adding train scene
adding R/HR sex scene don't add ANGST in the story it just make it disgusting and then add soul bond, always-loved-harry, under spell on top of it then it becomes utter crap.
Bonded For life chapter 10 . 1/25/2022
i don't know why some H/HR writers add R/HR sex ... even for angst but it make story really off putting to read further
Raeger chapter 12 . 11/10/2021
It's noticeably hard to figure out which character is speaking sometimes, particularly stemming from how the same character can have dialogue written in successive paragraphs.
Raeger chapter 3 . 11/10/2021
Rather odd that portraits can convey information from the afterlife (Snape passing along words from Lily). Also, it's eminently not imminently.

But good read so far.
CarolsSister chapter 38 . 9/17/2021
Did I end up reading stories in the wrong order?
CarolsSister chapter 37 . 9/17/2021
I believe the saying is that dogs have owners, while cats have staff. I have been lucky enough for some cats who took me in as a funny looking member of their group.
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »