Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 10/2/2012
lol good story. much better than it seemed like it was going to be. i'm seeing that there either is or will be a part two so ill look into it. thx
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
sorry i'm gonna freakwhile i can.

WTFH if they're not gonna like each toher then why bother leting them love only for one night. it's not worth brkeaing their and my heart to watch them deal with ron and ginny
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
this was er intresting, only one ? are they actualy married now harry and hermione? and i dont mean by othes etc just the usual way. just curius
The Critic chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I dont know how many times I have tried to read this but I can never seem to get pat Harry and Hermione being with the two Weasleys long enough to get any further than this chapter. No matter what was placed in the summary or in the A/Notes this seems to be quite the opposite to a Harry/Hermione fic. So dear author I will once again have to stop hear and find a real H/Hr story to read.
fightingmoni chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it! Will read more when I'm not furiously trying to sort my univerisity accomodation! And you said Hermione Jane Granger! It is Hermione Jane Granger but in the seventh on when they get their things in Dumbledore's will, it's Hermione Jean Granger and now I can't find anywhere that verifies, at one point it was Jane - untile they brought in Dolores Jane Umbridge I think ... Anywho, glad we're on the same page and loving Chapter 1
zArkham chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
ARGH! Another story which is too good to stop reading even if it ends up with another terrible pairing. (sigh) It is hard being a Lunar Harmonian.

(sigh) Poor Luna, saddled with Ron so often simple because she grew up next to him.
major wallace chapter 38 . 8/31/2012
Nice
Sirya Ebony Black chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I have one for you...
"I wonder if she is really thinking your a scarlet woman or if Harry doused you with a lust potion to knock you up, but is being nice so she can see the baby again."

Personally I think if you took out the bit about them already sleeping together out the uproar would calm down. If Ron was making the assumption that Hermione would be sleeping with him soon it wouldn't have had the same backlash. Personally I am ignoring the fact they already have and pretending that they haven't yet, but Ron is hoping for it. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 8/19/2012
Okay, that's a well done wrap up. It would be amusing to see just what schemes have just been set at naught by their actions and how the schemers react to it.
Jimbocous chapter 38 . 8/9/2012
Nicely done, and thanks for a great read. !
LuceeWithAPen chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE DODGY ALBU THOUGH -_-
erbkaiser chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
One thing that really bugs me about this story, and this chapter in particular (asides from the horror that is RonxHermione) is that you placed Dumbledore and Snape up in 'heaven' with James, Lily, Sirius et al..

To start with the easy one: Severus Snape was always a petty mean bastard to Harry, and during both of Voldemort's wars a killer and probably rapist. Even if he did repent and spied for Dumbledore, he at least should get some punishment for that. Besides that, his reason to repent (if you will) was not love, but lust: he lusted after Lily Evans and would let Voldie kill James just so he could have her. Doesn't sound like someone who deserves 'heaven' to me.

As for Dumbledore... either he was a cold unfeeling bastard who used Harry and countless others as just pawns to manipulate as he pleased for 'the greater good', or he was senile or insane. Either way there is no way he deserves a spot in 'heaven' especially since this chapter shows him trying to lie and manipulate Harry and Hermione even beyond the grave.
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 38 . 8/4/2012
This has a bit of a blunt ending...
What happens with regards to the new prophecy?
I ask because this is such a good story. ;-)
just1angelhere chapter 38 . 8/2/2012
This was a really good fic but is there another part, I'm a bit confused.
tfobmv18 chapter 38 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »