Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Little Mudblood chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Sorry, it's Hermione JEAN not Hermione Jane. my affections :)
thewrittenword87 chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
really loving this story so far. wish i had more time to read though :(
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the follow up. H/Hr's relationship is beautifully done and the relationship between the friends is comfortable and easy. Teddy is adorable and the picture of this family you created is heartwarming. Loved it!
Muirnin chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
*DOING HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE* Sorry had to get that out of my system ... I am ALWAYS thrilled when writers will use Jane as Hermione's middle name as JK Rowling started out to have it (and had announced it as clear back in the early years)I believe that when she changed the middle name to Jean is when Bilius came into the picture as a "lurve interest" Oh I am so dissatisfied with the last two books ...

Just had to get that out of my system ... Love the work you do ... keep it coming (I am reading this again btw)

As Always,

Muirnin - who will ALWAYS ship what is RIGHT over what is slEASY
Shannon Dee chapter 38 . 5/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story and hope that you continue it.
Zgrrl304 chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Your writing style is flawless and engrossing but you lost me at the dream and their decision to "forget" their love. And the concept of H/Hr dealing with a child together is what drew me in and it seemed to be dropped fairly quickly. I will not be reading the remainder.
Afina Kedavra chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
Wait, what?

This is it?

In basis, this story is okay, I was really looking forward to slow development of harmony, but sadly you left lots of things to be desired. I mean, they have totally platonic relationship and then BLAM! Love, soul-mates, sex, marriage! Everyone is totally okay with that, and then there's long dead godfather who has a body and supposedly is in love with an Elf living on a different plane of existence... Not to mention a new prophecy and new villains whom no-one has seen or really dealt with.

Is there a sequel planned?

This one had such a potential, but left lots to be desired.

I'm not trying to be hateful, just meh... the ending left me confused.

Anyway, thanks for the good parts, and thanks for keeping harmonious Potterverse alive.

absolutemalfoy chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
I really do love this story but its quite confusing and vague. It doesn't make much sense and focuses more on elves than harmony. Other than there not being enough harmony for my liking - which doesn't matter - your story is nearly flawless.
absolutemalfoy chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
This is really confusing and suddenly angering me. Harry and Hermione just have to up and forget their love? If this doesn't change in the next chapter or so I'll surely kill someone. This is unacceptable for my harmony loving heart.
absolutemalfoy chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard. Why is Harry so ignorant? Haha, it's too funny. Great story so far.
absolutemalfoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Finally! A good author! I've been searching for harmonies for days and haven't found a single good one! But you, my dear, are amazing and just my style! I'm definitely continuing this story.
Sena Wario chapter 38 . 4/12/2012
I'm a great fan of yours. "First Footing...", for example, is one of only two stories that I keep permanently on my ebook reader, to read when I am particularly tired or upset about something in life.

But this story... had me wondering if you lost your touch.

You need to understand I don't read any story unless it is complete and I read the ending to make sure it's pleasant for Harry and Hermione. This was the only story from an A-list author (that's *my* A-list, not someone else's!) that I came close to abandoning despite that last-chapter-reassurance, because it seemed it was *never* going to happen. Despite your promises.

But there's something much worse that is angst-ing me out.

I know you're writing the sequel or next part or whatever. Please, please, make sure Dumbledore gets it really bad from everyone. Whatever Aranrhod said about souls should happen to him. Otherwise you have literally let him get away with almost murder.

If sundering the bond is like several crucios, and that was done by a "leader of the light" to a 14/15 year old couple, I don't see how the bastard is being shown so much affection and forgiveness by Harry and Hermione.

Much more than the R/Hr and H/G, I could not stomach that. But you still have time to fix it and make him **SUFFER**. (Imagine red font and underlines on that word). Please...

thewrittenword87 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
i am really liking this story
Too Dark toSeeWhatI'mAfraid Of chapter 38 . 4/11/2012
Well, it's 11:49 pm on a school night, but I.m finished and I loved it!
Lexi chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Hermiones middle name is Jean! Its the same as mine. I don't know if you can/want to change it in the story but just for future reference.
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »