Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Owli chapter 38 . 3/11/2016
I enjoyed this story. I liked how you wrote Harry and Hermione's relationship.
Lexi-Carter chapter 38 . 1/21/2016
I loved your story there are so many questions left unanswered is there going to be a sequel?
V-rcingetorix chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
At your request (should it still be valid) here is a Harry-insulting comment that Ron makes, in regards to relationships:

"It didn't take long for Harry to jump you."

or

"What did Harry do to get in your knickers?"

or

"Harry's a fast worker."

or my favorite:

"You never let me get past second base. Did Harry potion you?"

I personally think that Ron/Hermione jumping into a physical relationship so quickly is ooc. A matter of weeks is an eyeblink in the mental state of a good chess player, or an intellectual genius. However, this is your story. Write it as you wish, and alter it as you wish. You have my two bits, take them for what they're worth :)
brightflare chapter 38 . 1/7/2016
Very good story!
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
Agravaine? Well, the name is sort of a combination of two words that perfectly apply to both Lucius and Draco: aggravating and vain! LOL!

Poor Harry! Will he EVER be able to get away from Albus's manipulations and nonsense? Why can't Dumbledore just move on to his next great adventure and leave Harry alone? And why are all of Sybil's prophecies about Harry? Why can't she make someone else's life a living hell for a change? I guess she keeps giving her prophecies to DumDum because he's the only one who listens to her, and then he bends everything to fit what she says in order to FORCE it it come true. Ugh!

I think James and Lily need to rid him of his Harry fixation.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
IMO, Dumbledore is responsible for that part of Riddle that managed to inhabit Ginny. The manipulative old coot told her parents she was fine and didn't offer or recommend any mind healers at all. For criminy's sake! The kid was possessed by Voldemort for the better part of a year, and she is miraculously fine with no help sorting out what had happened to her? Not really, but in his view her mental health and well-being was "expendable" to his Greater Good. He couldn't allow others to find out what was taking place at Hogwarts, which would have happened if Ginny had seen a healer. Of course, Molly and Arthur should have insisted she was seen by mind healers anyway. I'm surprised that Bill - who obviously knew what happened and certainly knew the dangers of such a possession far better than anyone else - didn't force the issue.

I wonder just how many innocents Dumbledore's actions condemned to death or great loss over the two wars - despite his undoubted protestations that he personally never raised a wand against them.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2015
Thank you, thank you. This was a fascinating story and your astounding attention to details - especially the creative ones - was incredible.
Prongs of P.A chapter 38 . 8/29/2015
Please tell me there's a sequel planned!
emeralgreenlove chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
I like this fanfic, I really do, and I want to finish it because the concept of a baby bringing his parents together fascinates me. However, once you started talking about the elf land and the fact that Harmony is going to know about their connection only once a year? You lost me there. Onto the next chapter now.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/10/2015
L
1ori ann chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
I hope you write a sequel. I want to hear about the adventures in destroying Slytherin and Albus' comeuppance.
1ori ann chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Yea. I hoping this will mean they cannot do thay woth others in the "real" world.
1ori ann chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
The story os good, but i dint like that they have to suppress their feelings and potentially marry the redheads. I dont see how, assuming they both make it to the end, they will convince theor spouse and potential children they are no longer going to be a family as they arent married to the soul mate.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
why doesn't kreacher talk like a house elf?
Anderfail chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
HAHAHAHAHA, so they managed to tell fate to go to hell by accident anyway. Sounds about like something they would do. They definitely can't go back to how they were now.
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »