Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Runecutter chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
As this is kind of an ending for the introduction phase i think it's time to give you some impression back.

First of all... where in these chapters was there H/G R/Hr? If for a handful of very vague mentions of the Burrow it would seem to me like one of the purest fics of Harmony there could be. And it played up fully to the strenghts and wondrous appeal of that ship! And of course showing where JKR failed when she ripped them apart just to follow her greater plan and get the ships she wanted to end up with... and while those ships sucked so hard when they were not coming from anything as solid and naturally feeling as this incredible feedback between Harry and Hermione.

Then the general plot... getting them to care for the boy for some time so Andy can look after Cissy and the big panel of authoritative adults sitting in judgment over the youngsters to see if they're ready for it right here, right now... i'm not perfectly happy with ALL aspects of it, Hermione never telling Harry she was asked to be the godmother seems a bit far fetched for my feelings... likewise the casual way Snape is tolerated and even forgiven does irk me more than a tad (Were he really reformed and a good man, why didn't he fight his own cesspool of infamy down in the dungeons teeth and claw? He was supposed to be a spy under deep cover after all, secretly keeping an eye on Dumbledore, he should have behaved like the best adapted non death eater in the world to never rise any form of suspicion... Instead he looked like the posterboy for "Why Death Eaters need to be stomped from this earth" and drove year after year of Slytherins deeper into the Dark for it... No that man does not deserve forgiveness or respect)... But the quiet confidence Andromeda and Minerva show into the teenagers was wonderful to witness and even Shacklebolt though he seems to be at least playing advocatus diaboli in this tribunal had a reassuring presence that just added an anchor to the proceedings, seemed to make it more official by having THE legal authority there to nod it off...

And the scene with the little rugrat changing hair and eye colors to mimic whoever holds him was to die for so sweet and cute and awesome it came over! (it reminds me kind of some stories where they ask how Harry could fall for Ginny while she looks exactly as you'd expect his younger sister to look like :D the prototype of a Granger-Potter coproduction so to say and i hope your introduction foreshadows there are some ... production run models to follow :P ;) )
giddywithlove chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Love the author's note! :)
HeartsGlow chapter 38 . 8/18/2014
"I had to incorporate the revelations regarding Albus' betrayal of them"...unless I fell asleep during reading or in case I somehow got distracted, can you point out just WHERE you revealed what he did to them in the empty classroom after they left the library? Because I'm pretty sure it's not here. And the Prophecy...where was that? WHAT was it? What about Salazar? You got so far into the sugary (GAG!) cuteness of the story that you left out the biggest parts.
HeartsGlow chapter 36 . 8/16/2014
Not to nitpick, because I love this story...don't you mean "early summer" instead of "late spring"? Summer begins June 21st. Hogwarts is a 10 month school. Therefore, they left hogwarts at the end of June, after the beginning of summer. Their time off is only 2 months. Anyway, I will be sad to come to the end!
HeartsGlow chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Ghosts can't attack people with a wand. How would he hold onto it?
HeartsGlow chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Wait a minute! I thought they were supposed to be together, now they are talking about MARRYING the two redheads! Don't you think that's going a bit TOO far?
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
After reading your AN, I went and looked at some of the reviews. Really, people! I am a Grandmother and I know that young people are having sex, even before the age of 14! So, it's NOT a surprise that two 18 year olds that have liked each other for a long time would be having sex. Get over yourselves. I highly doubt that the reviewers did not have sex before marraige. Unless they (like some of my Grandchildren) wore Chastity Rings and kept their promise. Even Ginny hinted that she may have gone there.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Hermione forgot to mention that Albus SHOULD have had someone, ANYONE, check on Harry if he could/would not. Albus has no excuse for not having someone check on Harry. As bright as she is, she should have thought of that.
Malign Paradigm chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
There's a small typo in the chapter. The sentence is, "I don't think t his will be quite as simple as you think, but the two of you will weather this quite well." There's a space between the t and h in the word this. Figured I'd point it out if you feel like fixing it. Superb story so far!
NarutosBrat chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
Given what we know about the baron, and that whole thing with Helena, him being a Malfoy totally fits. I could easily see a Malfoy reacting violently when things didn't go his way, or if someone didn't do as he said.
NarutosBrat chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
You know, a part of me feels kind of bad for Ginny, even if I understand the reason why. Ron got to diddle with Hermione before they split, so I guess I was feeling a little bad that Ginny didn't get to get shagged right and proper by Harry before they split.
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
I hope this implies that Luna will get to visit the Borderlands, and frolic with the Nargles. I also hope that Harry, Ron, Ginny, and especially Hermione get to see a Nargle before they go back.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Albus Dumbledore with the Elder Wand in the unused classroom doesn't sound dirty and incriminating at all.
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Based on that note at the end, I'm guessing we can expect at the very least implied bom chika bow wow between Hermione and Harry.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I don't know if you've been informed, but Rowling actually admitted that the series should have ended Harmony based on how the characters evolved over the course of the books. The only reason that the canon pairings were as they were, and kind of felt off, was because she selfishly- her words- decided that she was going to keep the end pairings as she had originally intended.

It's funny, I've got this file on my computer entitled How ... Ruined Molly's Big Happy Weasley Family. It's basically a bunch of random ideas of how different people or circumstances ruined Molly's vision. The thing that I find so funny, is that so far, the first several chapters of this fic would fit very nicely in that group of ideas as an entry entitled How Molly Ruined Her Own Big Happy Weasley Family.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »