Reviews for Meet The Godparents
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2015
Thank you, thank you. This was a fascinating story and your astounding attention to details - especially the creative ones - was incredible.
Prongs of P.A chapter 38 . 8/29/2015
Please tell me there's a sequel planned!
emeralgreenlove chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
I like this fanfic, I really do, and I want to finish it because the concept of a baby bringing his parents together fascinates me. However, once you started talking about the elf land and the fact that Harmony is going to know about their connection only once a year? You lost me there. Onto the next chapter now.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/10/2015
L
1ori ann chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
I hope you write a sequel. I want to hear about the adventures in destroying Slytherin and Albus' comeuppance.
1ori ann chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Yea. I hoping this will mean they cannot do thay woth others in the "real" world.
1ori ann chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
The story os good, but i dint like that they have to suppress their feelings and potentially marry the redheads. I dont see how, assuming they both make it to the end, they will convince theor spouse and potential children they are no longer going to be a family as they arent married to the soul mate.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
why doesn't kreacher talk like a house elf?
Anderfail chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
HAHAHAHAHA, so they managed to tell fate to go to hell by accident anyway. Sounds about like something they would do. They definitely can't go back to how they were now.
Anderfail chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
I guess they must be better people than me because I would still refuse to ever go along with such a plan. If I'm soul bonded to someone I literally chose and I'm getting told I can't be with that person because the world depends on me not being with them, then I would tell the world and fate itself to go to hell. Their lives have been shit, they both clearly have severe PTSD and other issues related to being friendless as kids. No one can live while constantly putting other people's welfare or feelings above your own, it would destroy you as a person. It's totally unrealistic to expect this to happen.

Maybe I'm more of an asshole, but I would just leave the magical world for good. It's brought them nothing but pain and misery and put their entire lives on hold. If they die young, so what? Better to have lived and loved over a short life than to live a life in perpetual limbo. In real life no one is this noble and further, they are giving up a soul bond, something people who live in the real world would give anything to have with their spouse.

While I have really enjoyed this story so far and will finish it, I cannot fathom them making the decision to willfully go along with any plan that involves them going back.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 25 . 3/17/2015
Hey,

I have to say the beginning was really promising, good written and you got my hopes up.

Sadly with the start of the whole elven, dreamland theme the plot got a direction I found dealy missing and not in tune with the rest. It did not fit.

As I said: Good style - not my fav. plot. Beside the last point: Well done.
Ron chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
Overall, nice story - thanks for writing. But H and Hr becoming the manipulators to G and R by keeping them happy by staying in relationships with them for a decade or so until the S threat is gone and THEN dumping them when H and Hr remember their torch?! That's AD level manipulation of G and R and not something H or Hr would do.
at-nightfall chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
Feeding the Teddy without going to the loo before, sounds very uncomfortable to me.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2015
Think I'm giving up on this it's well written, in that regard you are one of the better writers on here.
You said this was going to be. A H H story yet they are going back to the assessments don't want to read this hole thing for them only to get together in the last chapter and there is no h h till then.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
It's Autum not fall.
Like this story hoping thatcher soon get together, and that are chapters if H and H and not them just in the other pairing when they get together just for the last chapter.
I thought they were going to get her parents?
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »