Reviews for Meet The Godparents
HeartsGlow chapter 36 . 8/16/2014
Not to nitpick, because I love this story...don't you mean "early summer" instead of "late spring"? Summer begins June 21st. Hogwarts is a 10 month school. Therefore, they left hogwarts at the end of June, after the beginning of summer. Their time off is only 2 months. Anyway, I will be sad to come to the end!
HeartsGlow chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Ghosts can't attack people with a wand. How would he hold onto it?
HeartsGlow chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Wait a minute! I thought they were supposed to be together, now they are talking about MARRYING the two redheads! Don't you think that's going a bit TOO far?
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
After reading your AN, I went and looked at some of the reviews. Really, people! I am a Grandmother and I know that young people are having sex, even before the age of 14! So, it's NOT a surprise that two 18 year olds that have liked each other for a long time would be having sex. Get over yourselves. I highly doubt that the reviewers did not have sex before marraige. Unless they (like some of my Grandchildren) wore Chastity Rings and kept their promise. Even Ginny hinted that she may have gone there.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Hermione forgot to mention that Albus SHOULD have had someone, ANYONE, check on Harry if he could/would not. Albus has no excuse for not having someone check on Harry. As bright as she is, she should have thought of that.
Malign Paradigm chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
There's a small typo in the chapter. The sentence is, "I don't think t his will be quite as simple as you think, but the two of you will weather this quite well." There's a space between the t and h in the word this. Figured I'd point it out if you feel like fixing it. Superb story so far!
NarutosBrat chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
Given what we know about the baron, and that whole thing with Helena, him being a Malfoy totally fits. I could easily see a Malfoy reacting violently when things didn't go his way, or if someone didn't do as he said.
NarutosBrat chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
You know, a part of me feels kind of bad for Ginny, even if I understand the reason why. Ron got to diddle with Hermione before they split, so I guess I was feeling a little bad that Ginny didn't get to get shagged right and proper by Harry before they split.
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
I hope this implies that Luna will get to visit the Borderlands, and frolic with the Nargles. I also hope that Harry, Ron, Ginny, and especially Hermione get to see a Nargle before they go back.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Albus Dumbledore with the Elder Wand in the unused classroom doesn't sound dirty and incriminating at all.
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Based on that note at the end, I'm guessing we can expect at the very least implied bom chika bow wow between Hermione and Harry.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I don't know if you've been informed, but Rowling actually admitted that the series should have ended Harmony based on how the characters evolved over the course of the books. The only reason that the canon pairings were as they were, and kind of felt off, was because she selfishly- her words- decided that she was going to keep the end pairings as she had originally intended.

It's funny, I've got this file on my computer entitled How ... Ruined Molly's Big Happy Weasley Family. It's basically a bunch of random ideas of how different people or circumstances ruined Molly's vision. The thing that I find so funny, is that so far, the first several chapters of this fic would fit very nicely in that group of ideas as an entry entitled How Molly Ruined Her Own Big Happy Weasley Family.
tanadhari chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
When Kreacher said, "Master Harry has no suggestions other than PUMPKIN PIE", I was like, "I see what you did there... and you're damn right!"
Anyango chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
This has to be one of the best scripted scenes I've read in a long while - every character so beautifully right! Great start!
ReaderReecey chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Wow! I love this story so far. I haven't yet read this chapter. I made it part way through the authors note and just had to review immediately, lol. Your comment about the 90's of last century and these modern times greatly amused me and made me feel old, lol. Anyways. I'm going to actually read the chapter now.:D
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »