Reviews for Meet The Godparents
HarmonyLover chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
*Lol* Oh, Muriel! I'd forgotten that whole little contretemps with the letters, and it's hilarious! :) She's quite the meddling old witch, isn't she? - even if she is batty. Such a riot. I'm glad Ginny didn't take to hexing everyone in sight, adn was able to keep her sense of humor about it all. It will be interesting to see how that conversation with Hermione goes, regarding Teddy. It is better for him to be nursed, after all, but that's going to make things a bit awkward for Harry, I would think. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! HL.
happylady chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I am sooo trying read HG moments and HR moments (puking in my mouth) lol

Please I need a HHr moment soon

Until next time

Gloria
Nothorse chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I'm not sure I agree with your "Molly is delusional" in the AN. At this point *all* players are committed o the canon pairings.

I'm looking forward to how you resolve the situation. From your prior stories I'd expect something non-bashy. (And if that includes Molly, I'd be grateful…)
Godric Gryffindongs chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I definitely didn't see that one coming! I know Luna makes appearances in some of your stories - I can just imagine her waltzing into the nursery while Hermione's feeding Teddy and saying, "It's about time you and Harry got together, but was it really necessary to trap him with a child?"
alix33 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Personally, I WISH my ankles were skinnier. I have never understood where and how in Muriel's alleged gray matter (which comprises of nasopharyngeal mucus, IMO) she came up with the idea that skinny ankles on a woman is a bad thing.

"who knows where it's next stop is." - "its next stop".

"she absentmindedly handed the one addressed to Harry to him as she turned back towards the passageway leading towards the kitchen." - "absent-mindedly" gets hyphenated.

"she wants to comment on my ankles first hand?" - "first-hand".

"sent if wafting back to Harry." - "it wafting".

"Ronald, be serious. She's almost never upset with Harry." Looking faintly flustered, Molly stared at Harry for a moment before turning her attention back to her youngest son." - A fact which, if Molly did not have the same substance for gray matter IMO as her aunt, should have clued Molly in on a cataclysmic state of affairs.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
MasterRev chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Loving all the awkward talks Harry has been engaged in the last two chapters. He definitely has no clue about what he and Hermione are in for with raising Teddy. Looking forward to seeing what calamities you have in store for him. Great work!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
what going to happen next
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Looks like Muriel sees things a lot clearer than any of the principles for right now huh? Looking forward to the upcoming discussion Harry and Hermione have, and can imagine both Ginny and Ron slipping a gear till they get the explanation, and would be curious as to how it might mean for things between Harry and Hermione, as it'd surely cause them to bond harder with each other and Teddy, well, after they get over the complete mortification LOL. Liking the pumpkin of this fic here, and why do I think that Arthur is seeing it a lot sooner than the others as well, and maybe Molly, even if she might dread to admit it?
MoonShadow396 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
can she stay mad at Ron please? I really really hope she does. I often read too many stories where Hermione just forgives Ron for whatever he's done just because he said sorry and most of the time he is only saying that because she won't have anything to do with him when she is angry instead of him actually being sorry about what he's said or done. Anyway I like how this is going so far but can't wait til it is H/Hr Ginny and Ron annoy me so much. Hope you update soon!
Magpie1600 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Awh this is lovely. I think Harry & Hermione are a great couple. This will bring them together, but the conversation is going to rile Ginny up no end. Can't wait for more
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Loved this!
buffy96ta chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
pleaseee do not lt ginny touch harry. thats just blechh! but i love how well ur doing with the story. so cant wait for the next chapter thankzz
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
i needddd more chapterssss pleaseee
HarmonyLover chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
*snort* Ginny is just evil, barging in on poor Hermione and Ron like that. Still, I love that Hermione let the cat out of the bag about Harry being a Horcrux, and that by doing so she was able to reassure Harry that none of the people he cares for are going to disappear from his life. Well done Hermione! :) Thank you so much for the new chapter, and I'll be looking forward to the next. HL.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »