Reviews for Meet The Godparents
brigrove chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
I think Ginny got possessed by Ron at the end there
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
Cateagle chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
A tense start but it worked out quite nicely. I do wonder just how Hermione knew so much about Harry (actually, I've some very strong suspicions and this chapter tended to encourage them, but I'll wait and see). Methinks interrupting Hermione & Ron before they get too intimate is probably a good thing as 'twill simplify matters if the two couples do not stay together. All in all, a very nice chapter.
pizziagirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
like it. update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Hmm, that was a nice section there with Harry and Ginny, and will be interesting to see what comes next as the two of them have to settle in for a long wait it seems LOL.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
okay i really hope that you are going to be true to your word on the summary that this is going to be a hp/hg fic because if not than i am going to be severely disappointed. so far is seems as if you are going to keep the couples as they are and truth be told i am so not a fan of the cannon couples. anyways cant wait for more
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Very cool story. Awaiting more.
The-lazy-bum chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
more. btw, I feel this story should have HP and HG together. I mean think about it. As Teddy grows up what is he gonna see? his godfather and godmother married to different people? That doesn't sound like a good set of role models to me, nor does HP and HG being married but still seeing Ginny(HP) and Ron(HG), that won't put down a very good set of morels for Teddy. I mean really, 'Do as I say, not what I do.'
madbrad chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
It may be 'canonitis' :-) but so far all four primary characters are endearing. Actually I'm surprised that Ginny is so ... nice. It's a canon fact that she was jealous of anything female that was possible competition for Harry's favour - Gabrielle, any veela/women he would meet on his infinite camping trip, Cho Chang - so I'm surprised that this jealousy hasn't kicked in yet with respect to Hermione.

Hmmm. Okay, maybe Ginny sees Hermione as 'safe', given as how the girl is safely attached to Ron. Should a R/Hr split ever happen, though ... I would predict that Ginny's attitude would change.

Still, right now, she's ... ugh, it's hard to say ... NICE. Not like the canon's Ginny at all!
Cateagle chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Some interesting conversations here and I'll admit Hermione droped a nice one at the end of this chapter. I do wonder how she knew and I'll look forward to the disclosure. Meanwhile, I rather doubt the two couples as currently constituted will survive the changing conditions though I do hope the breakups are amiable and mutual rather than acrimonious.
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
"JK Rowling, who owns the Harry Potter universe along with her various and sundry corporate partners, doesn't publish on fanfiction sites." - But she does, apparently, peruse said sites, or she did up until the time she revealed Dumbles was gay.

"Can't even afford a timeshare." - Me neither, though I AM saving up for the deposit on a bigger place to live. Currently I live in a minuscule studio apartment (though Brits would call it a "bedsit").

"the gentle whirring of the Weasley family clock" - It whirs? I had no idea it made any sound whatsoever.

"Fred was especially fond of your mum; she really liked watching the twins." - AW!

"if you don't let them in soon, they'll take matters into their own hands. And you know how determined both Ginevra and Hermione can be." Arthur watched carefully as Harry considered exactly how determined both the witches in his life could be. "No matter how painful talking to them about these things might be, it will be exceedingly less painful than having those two drag it out of you. Bat-bogeys and birds aren't a good look on anyone." - Hehehe.
HarmonyLover chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
The discussion between Harry and Arthur in this chapter is very touching. I love that Aruthur is so much wiser than he appears to be on the surface; you know he has to have a lot of parental skill to have raised all of his children. I also love the discussion between the Trio and Ginny - and to my own surprise, I love Ginny's part in it the most, I think. She's being affectionate, brave, and determined, and including all four of them in her desire to help and heal, and that's beautiful to see. Thank you for the new chapter! I'll be looking forward to more. HL.
pizzia girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2011