Reviews for Meet The Godparents
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
LOL I loved this chapter. Poor Harry, he's already embarrassed now he's going to get THE talk. Poor Ron and Ginny too because I can see this is going to be one of those stories where Harry and Hermione wind up together. I hope Narcissus does get another chance. Always liked her.
sparky40sw chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I must have been interrupted while reading chapter 3, I had missed the synapse failure on Hermione's part - where she forgot to set fire to Dumbledork's picture, with a magical fire that burns him, but does not consume him due to the continuous reparo spell.

While the real dumbles, if there were such a creature would surely be in hell, his portrait should be as well.

Nice to have them working together for Teddy, now if we can only get rid of the psycho potions princess and her evil vizier (mother) they will be fine.
starboy454 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
excellent update
HarmonyLover chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
So funny! One of the things I really love about this story is that you have all four of them getting along from the start. They're obviously all very attached to one another, and that's heartwarming. I get tired of the Weasley siblings being written as evil or manipulative. Just because Harry and Hermione are... well, Harry and Hermione doesn't make Ron and Ginny awful human beings. They're not - and as I recall, this gets to be quite difficult for Harry and Hermione because of that, even though it all works out in the end. :) I'll be looking forward to the next! HL.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
A great section, and while I might boo at the canon matches, it looks like things are already looking a little strained there, just wondering who's going to say the words that are the tipping point? Right now, either Molly or Molly 2.0 are looking to be tied, and really, while she's good in small doses, Molly always reminded me of the Mum in law Henny Youngman used to make fun of, the old shrew. Looking forward to how things fall apart and then come back together.
Wolfric chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Barry P chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Look, I like your stories very much. But it is unbearable to read these interactions between the Weasels and Harry / Hermione. Please finish this soon.

Greetings Barry
Redbird27 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
This chapter might be the only time I've ever liked Molly...
Me chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
While I am enjoying this story so far, I agree wholeheartedly with the previous reviewer:

Pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee do not make Ron and Hermione's relationship be as serious as it seems to be implying.

It makes me kinda nauseous just to think it might be a possibility.

Even when Ron's portrayed as a good guy, he still shouldn't ever be allowed to touch Hermione in an intimate way, it's disgusting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I remember small moments in this story that seem to imply that Ron and Hermione might have been intimate. Please, please for the sake of every H/Hr shipper out there remove these so we can continue to read this great story without having to stop and clean off our computer screens from the nausea those thoughts caused.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Oh that is evil but I suspect this will be a different talk all together.
pawsrule chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
ugh can't stand them with the weasley's, especially Harry with Ginny. Hope they split up soon. Well written. Please update when you can.
brigrove chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
That was evil, finishing on a last line like that ROFL
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011