Reviews for Poison Shroom
ava-devine-on-roll chapter 1 . 8/17
I can take a joke, but where you laugh at this one?
derp77 chapter 1 . 4/28
I am laughing so hard.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wow! That poor poisonous mushroom. It must stink both figuratively and literally to absorb Mario's brown smelly cream surprise. It got used as Mario's personal shit toilet. Good job.
Fallen Angel of Slovakia chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Nein. Nein! NEIN! ... nein...
Damirgraffiti chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow, now the mushroom really wants his revenge on Mario for doing that to him! Cool story.
Drake Kansacky chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awesome troll fic. Giga. I like it. It's seriously funny. :)
FairHairedAdventureSeeker chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Surprised the 5 ft 6 bit is in there. It's irrelevant, I think, so you can take it out.
What can I say? It's kind of gross, it's short, I'm not quite sure why you wrote it.

Anyway, writing a trollfic with a romance couple will at least anger the fan-girls, if that's what you want.

In short, I want more ideas. What happens when the mushroom gets pooped on twice? Are the other mushrooms jealous? Does poop turn people evil? Transform? What? Why is the toilet not angry?
You could have been very creative.

If I was to write a troll-fic, I would probably make it a romance "Shadow Amy" or something equally pitiful. And I wouldn't say it was a troll-fic. Going right out and saying it removes a bit of the "troll" effect. No troll would say "I'm trolling you."

You could also exaggerate the existing elements. For example, Mario likes saying "a". What about throwing it in more often?
"Mama a a Mia a! My a toilet a is a a broken- a!"

Mario poops on a mushroom, big whoop. How about a celebration, where Mario holds up the Shroom as a trophy, only to feel "weaker"? Might make a good plot, actually. What would Peach think? Would they break up? I think I would.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Please review."
Also not "trollish". Beg for reviews. Yell, scream "No flames! First story!" like the countless attention wanting fan-girls. Trolling is supposed to be as annoying as possible.

Just some ideas. Your grammar is good, though.
If this is a troll-fic, it needs to be even worse. I've seen stories weaker then this.

Also, sorry for the confusion about eliminator.

Good luck with all future projects.
Ferrets Are People Too chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was a rather decent troll. Grade A-. Bravo.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just noticed that you posted this on my birthday.

You clever card.
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice work!
sUbSoNiCSoundwave chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The Eds Rock chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was funny! It was a little gross but still funny.

Nice story!
Carlos Wormwood chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Itisisodonotrunorhide chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
FUNNY. Keep writing fics like these!