Reviews for Wing Man
Der Alte chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
An interesting tale. Good charcter development. The missing words and/or wrong words, i.e., conversion instead of conversation cause the reader to stop to puzzle out what you meant to say.

Der Alte
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I so hope you continue with this. I feel like we are just getting started on the story of Hotch and Maddie. this was such a good chapter.
Stampiej chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
you had me all going for that Ethen guy! Or maybe it is him...

Keep up the good work:)
Sue1313 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
OMG, who shot the gun, who is dead? I loved getting the chapters but we need another one to find out what has happened. This is so good. Bet she will never like Tiger Roses again.
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Boy, this girl is just dumb! First she knows she is a target and then to go out at night, by herself, just asking for the unsub to take her and not listening to Hotch as well. Now with this dangerous unsub getting madder by the minute, I think I would just say hello to the camera. What is she thinking?
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
She does not seem to see the seriousness of the situation that the unsub is after her. To go out after a coke is taking a chance that is so not worth it. She is going to be taken soon despite the efforts of the team. This is so good.
buddha49 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
ooooo its gettin ineresting now keep it going plz
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
This is good. Your doing a great job in writing the characters. Very true to themselves. I look forward to more. I love the rose thing and using Hotch's name.
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I so wish that Garcia had told her what she found out about the flowers. This was good. Very exciting. I wonder who was in the park watching them. I look forward to more.
buddha49 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
love it cant wait for more
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This was really good. I think Reid really likes his date and Hotch seems to like his as well. I can't wait to find out about who sent the roses. I am surprise that Hotch has not asked more since it was his name used.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
She should have called Hotch and asked him if he sent the flowers. He could have just paid cash for them and picked them out himself but she may have a stalker and needs to know if she does. I don't see how she can just put it out of her mind.
taitaliney2049 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
its really cute i love it keep it going
ShapedLikeStars chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I like where this is going :)
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think your writing style is very good. Your grammar is good and attention to detail is good also. Only one technical point; try to split big chunks of text. It makes it easier to read and helps it flow. Other thing is a personal point of view so feel free to ignore me (lol); oc's are very hard to write. They have a habit of taking over stories which can be detrimental to the piece as a whole or they can turn into Mary Sues, which are never good.

Personally I would rewrite without the oc however if you want to stick with her I would suggest not writing from her pov in the first instance as it was a little confusing figuring out who was narrating when, as the reader, we hadn't been introduced to the character.

If you like writing oc's take a look at the CM stuff written by shouldsleep (one's called Good People) The oc is brilliantly written as he never takes over the story but showcases the Canon characters as a new character observing their dynamics.

Hope this is constructive.