Reviews for Emotionally Invested
lilysmily chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
hey
wow
soooo cute!
I really love it! Nessie is so cute!
bye
Lil
Pabot chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love your stories! I don't understand why they don't have thousands of reviews. Seriously. I adore your way of writing, and your plots, and the fact that you keep it all so interesting and fresh without it being a smut, haha ;) Yeah, this innocence is another thing I love about your stories. It seems like nowadays you just can't find an interesting not-dumb fic that has no lemons in it, you know? Glad to have found you! :)))
jkt7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved the nerdy Edward! He was so sweet!
SiaChia69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was a very cute story!
rachie.w chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
again i absolutley love it! i also love geeky edward i love an edward with glasses :) cute !
flyingpenny chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOVe it! :)
Summer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I usually don't like when people change the personality of a character or family but I loved this. I love nerdy Edward and it's cool how u still have the nice relationship between Nessie and bella. Awesome story, love Bella and Edward relationship
Twilightaddict chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love this! Thanks for posting it. :)
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I thought it was pretty good
Iwannalickdean chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I liked it very NERDY !
I'm Not Kira chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow is all I can say
Ravyn chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
After Bella walks out the back door and Carlisle hits Edward with the hammer, you wrote "glace" instead of "glance" the second time. I'm sure no one else noticed cause they aren't as "particular" as I am. I also think that you should add more to this story, like after the girls wake up or until Carlisle and Esme get home. Thanks for reading!
Purpleem89 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011