Reviews for The Warlock and the Prince, in 100 words
That's... perfect
kwingard12 chapter 55 . 12/22/2014
I LIKE the reveal fics!
kwingard12 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Oh my god that is genius! I never thought to put them together before but they work together better than chocolate and peanut butter
Akayuki Novak chapter 79 . 12/14/2014
*amused and cooing* Is Arthur a father now to a cute little girl? Bet she's a heart-breaker.
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
*grin* If it helps at all, I understood.
wolfnymph1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Are you kidding me? Really?! XD
Person27 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Omg, that was perfect! That line, "An inch lower, and it probably would have hit Arthur."
I didn't even have that confused moment that Arthur apparently had, it just... clicked. XD
Rachelle Lo chapter 66 . 1/31/2013
Shows Arthur's great wisdom as king. Too often he's overshadowed by Merlin, so this is a great piece.

(Also...'Show him the grin, Merlin!' still has me laughing...)
Rachelle Lo chapter 60 . 1/31/2013
This is the first story that's ever had me laughing out loud! Congrats.
Rachelle Lo chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
What a great reveal.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
It is!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 79 . 11/30/2012
awwwwwwwwwww, cute!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 79 . 11/8/2012
NAW! So sweet! Arthur is going to make such a great Dad and I don't know why but I see him being a real good Dad to girls. I mean, I know he'd be a good no matter if his kids are boys or girls, but for some reason him I see him having a real soft spot for his little girls.
Can't wait for the next update!
Ooh and I think I've pushed your Reviews up and over 400. YAY! So deserve every review you've got so far and a million more.
Keep up the great work!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 71 . 11/8/2012
LOL!
You know, that's all Merlin will need to do when Arthur, 'finally', discovers his magic, give him the look and he'll be a goner, lol.
And of course, the knights, Gwen and Gaius will all be giving Arthur a hard time if he tried to hurt Merlin because of his magic!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 69 . 11/8/2012
Uther locked Arthur in a tower? Lol, would love to know how that happened! He can't barely keep Arthur locked in his room.