Reviews for Rainshower
arctapus chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very nice internal dialog. Good characterization. I liked this a lot. :D

varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very well-written. It's great to see some background information and such that extends past Bayverse to G1. (:

luinrina chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is a beautiful one-shot. I really liked it. Having Ratchet reminisce about the Ark and its crew showed how deeply the CMO cares about his friends, even though some like the twins and Wheeljack sometimes are a pain to his processors. The little backstories you provided for the individual Autobots were well thought-out and told lots about their various characters. But even though the reminiscing is mostly sad and full of fear of the unknown - not knowing whether they were still alive - there were quite a few funny moments too, like Ratchet hoping to witness First Aid's first wrench-throwing, or the twin terrors' pranking.

Possibly my most favorite line though was "He had better things to be thinking about than electrocuting himself at the moment." It is sad considering where the Autobots stand at the moment, but also an interesting and funny insight into Ratchet's scientific mind.

Thanks for sharing this sweet story.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/22/2011