Reviews for Naruto:life is a Game
Hey, you crazy ass mofo, that was hilarious as fuck
I dont know how the bloody hell you get 31 chapters done with this.
There should be no possible plot
jackalope33 chapter 26 . 1/11
alright then, all u can say is that you have an extremely unhealthy obsession with stuff like "noob" and "pro" and whatnot. sure this is crack with plot, but there's a little too many of those "i'm pro, you noob" stuff. besides that, not much else to say, maybe put a little more info on the backstory (the rebuke past life, his friends that were incarnated and whatnot.)

also i checked out what other stories you had... you have a lot falling under _ life is not a game...
jackalope33 chapter 22 . 1/11
oh yeah, you're probably the only one with NaruxRikudo and Chiyo, SatsukixKauri, Amaru and Kushina... well done. not many would ever think to scar the readers mind so much with having 2 (formerly) old people (while one was gender changed) inside a large ass random harem.
jackalope33 chapter 21 . 1/11
ok... WTAF! turning old ass danzo into a young female danzo... eewwwww! i dont know about the others (cause i'm too lazy and i dont remember most of the characters you just basically added in every chapter) but you are DEFINITELY the founder of NaruXDanzo. congrats you just scarred me for life.
jackalope33 chapter 16 . 1/10
i believe you meant "izanagi" after you shot yourself. "izanami" is that infinitely looping genjutsu. i'm sure you dont want to keep shooting yourself... do you?
jackalope33 chapter 11 . 1/10
nothing else to say besides that kisame's chakra points were waaaaaaay off. it should be like 200,000. he is called the tailless tailed beast after all and cannot be beaten in chakra by itachi
jackalope33 chapter 2 . 1/10
well that's one way to create a huge ass OP mary sue...

also, if you dont know yet, the cloak is called *gasp* chakra cloak. or 9 tails chakra cloak
Korog the Oversoul chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Hello Assassin's Creed
Korog the Oversoul chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Hey I just want to say that Tobi/'Madara' is actually Obito, the Uchiha that gave Kakashi the Sharingan, the real Madara died either during the Third Great Ninja War, or shortly after it. Also if you are going to rewrite this story will you add Kaguya? Also I understand the ring and sword, but why the Hell is there a gun in Naruto?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
I know that you have already finished this story, but I still feel obligated to cast a vote, and that is Tsunade, Anko, Karin, Samui, Mei, Hana, and/or Tsume.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Huh, I would have guessed that the 'DIE FOR YOU' line was Highschool DXD as a weird reference to Raynare's "request" for Issei. Also can Naruto cheat to gain the Rinne-Sharingan and other kekkei genkai? Because that would fill up his jutsu repituare.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Hey do you know Tremor230? Because both of you are awesome and funny OP stories. Although I do believe that if you checked out Naruto's and Ichigo's technique lists you would see that they have more than what you think. Also if you choose to slightly revise Bakudo X you'll be able to just make the side-effect of the coffee affects non Pure Blood Quincys like Uryu and not Ichigo. Also I would LOVE you to troll Ywhach because that guy has caused so many of the characters that I like to die and he has just taken Ichigo's Quincy powers, which is just a load of BullShit in my opinion.
Gardevoir687 chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
I have no idea what the fuck I have just read
Nihatclodra chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Fuck it. I know there's only a few chapter left, but I'm done. I'm quite amazed that I actually kept reading this long. Must have been feeling masochistic today...