Reviews for Letter from a Broken Heart
Ysabel chapter 1 . 1/2
Jeanette's eyes are purple
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Omg! I love this fanfic! Its AMAZING! I just love when Simon just let's it out! I definitely think you should make a sequel!
Fairybunny99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This story made me cry. It's a good story. But its so sad, have you ever thought of making a sequel?
WiseGirl18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so wonderful :') Beautifully worded! You have a talent with words! Simonette 3
GeekyGirl3000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sooooooooooooo cute! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome!
Freakdogsflare chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
hope you make another chapter, this one was good. But i understand if this is just a one shot
Arbiter1223 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow... just wow... That was a beautiful oneshot... You made me cry at the end. :') You've really touched my heart here and have given me new hope that one day I will find my true love as well. Thank you.
Reemeela chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's... AMAZING! D'X
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
aaawww how sweet.
I LOVE IT! WHOOOOO!
JustMeTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You write with such passion and emphasis, and it gives the reader so much information and background. And you don't write those short little one-shots that last you only about fifteen minutes to read. Yours was a very nice length, and had much detail and rarely any spelling or grammical errors.
Amazing job!

Signed,
Just Me The Crazy 1
killjoy76au chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it's the most beautiful story iv ever read !
You are the most talented author in the world!
Zmioimz chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
May 7th, 2012

This is a fantastic short story and a great read. I see that it has nearly been a year since your story was published. Keep up the fantastic work! You do have talent here. Thank you for your work. Your story has actually helped me. You see, I have gone through the same thing Jeanette has in your story, although it was the other way around. I was the guy in the relationship. Things pretty much happened the same way to me, except... I did not even receive a goodbye letter. I did many of the same things Jeanette did in this story and the character's conditions and qualities really attached to me. I would not normally go into such personal detail in a review, but your story really has related and attached to me. Thank you for this wonderful story! Great Job!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Dear God this is long. But I read it. It's beautiful!
OrangeBananaRiLen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is beautiful and very well written. This is probably the longest one shot I've ever read.