Reviews for Letter from a Broken Heart
Beautiful story, good job. It was sweet and well written.
Jj chapter 1 . 3/21
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Amazingly done
Someone chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is sooo beautiful! I really cried of the cuteness, but also reality of this story. You did really a great job!
Ysabel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Jeanette's eyes are purple
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Omg! I love this fanfic! Its AMAZING! I just love when Simon just let's it out! I definitely think you should make a sequel!
Fairybunny99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This story made me cry. It's a good story. But its so sad, have you ever thought of making a sequel?
WiseGirl18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so wonderful :') Beautifully worded! You have a talent with words! Simonette 3
GeekyGirl3000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sooooooooooooo cute! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome!
Freakdogsflare chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
hope you make another chapter, this one was good. But i understand if this is just a one shot
Arbiter1223 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow... just wow... That was a beautiful oneshot... You made me cry at the end. :') You've really touched my heart here and have given me new hope that one day I will find my true love as well. Thank you.
Reemeela chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's... AMAZING! D'X
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
aaawww how sweet.
I LOVE IT! WHOOOOO!
JustMeTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You write with such passion and emphasis, and it gives the reader so much information and background. And you don't write those short little one-shots that last you only about fifteen minutes to read. Yours was a very nice length, and had much detail and rarely any spelling or grammical errors.
Amazing job!